Books on William and Catherine (Duke and Duchess of Cambridge)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"William and Kate - A Royal Love Story" - Christopher Anderson 2010

"William and Kate - A Royal Love Story"

by Christopher Anderson
"The No 1 NY Times bestselling author of 'The Day Diana Died'"

The royal breakup: what really happened
Part fairy tale, part dysfunctional family drama: How Will and Kate wrote their own story

Theirs is a story-book romance — but the course of love did not always run smoothly for Prince William and Kate Middleton. In "William and Kate: A Royal Love Story," Christopher Andersen reveals the intimate details of their celebrated courtship, including the person who was really behind their headline-making breakup, and how Kate won her man back.

In this excerpt, the young prince faces a hard decision as separation strains his and Kate's relationship.

The royal breakup: What really happened - Books - relationships - TODAYshow.com

I just purchased William and Kate by Christopher Andersen.

It was a weak moment and I got caught in the William and Kate frenzy.

I haven't completed it yet BUT but I would wait for the bargain bin.

Some of the stuff is just ridiculous:

Some quick points...contrary to what Kate said at the engagement interview...and according to Andersen...she had a picture of William hung her on her college dorm;

The book portrays Dorothy, Carole and Kate Middleton as agressive and ambitous women who will do what they need to o at all costs. Basically says that Carole schemed at the last moment to get Kate in St. Andrews once it was confirmed that William was going there.

According to the book, Camilla wasn't a fan of Kate's because of her common roots. She thought William was better off dating an aristocrat which I find hard to believe.

And more about how the Queen took an active interest in William's love life...which I believe up to a point.

All in a bit fanciful for my liking.

I don't recall the name and title of the book I read about William and Kate. I think it was the one by Christopher Anderson. It was pretty good if you ignore his sly idiotic remarks about Prince Harry and his parentage.:bang:

see this books :flowers: about Prince william

Link

& the books down very nice , i read one from them but forget the cover :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I got
The Making of a Royal Romance: William, Kate, and Harry--A Look Behind the Palace Walls (A revised and expanded edition of William and Harry: Behind the Palace Walls) (Paperback)

And am so happy I got it, it was even being given away to the audience of the Ellen show the weeks leading up to the royal wedding. Does anyone else have it or gave read it?

Attachments

• image-2556289152.jpg
    image-2556289152.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 410
I'd like to get this book. I'm sure that it will be a good one, judging by another couple of Debrett's books that I have. Julian Fellowes' forward should be interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to get this book. I'm sure that it will be a good one, judging by another couple of Debrett's books that I have. Julian Fellowes' forward should be interesting.

William & Kate: A Royal Love Story (Book)

I am not sure where to put this question at, but does anyone know who the heck this Christropher Anderson is? I came across this book at the library and wow, does this guy make some rather harsh statements (especially about Diana!). Is this guy legit or just another fame seeker? :unsure:

75 "views" and yet no replies...nice. I guess this is a boring topic? Just wanted someone to tell me their opinions about this guy and all. Oh, well...:sad:

75 "views" and yet no replies...nice. I guess this is a boring topic? Just wanted someone to tell me their opinions about this guy and all. Oh, well...:sad:

According to Amazon.com

Christopher Andersen is a journalist and the author of 28 books, including 13 New York Times bestsellers and the #1 New York Times bestseller, The Day Diana Died. Andersen has written for a wide range of publications, including Time Magazine, People Magazine, The New York Times, The New York Daily News, Life, and Vanity Fair. Andersen resides in Connecticut with his wife. They have two daughters

so I would imagine he is quite legit. There is more information available at Wikipedia along with a list of the books he has written. Now, as to the accuracy of his writings, I cannot offer an opinion as I have not read any of his books.

I hope on getting a second will and Kate book and maybe a third soon...;)

I am going to buy a book (from Amazon probably) about the Cambridges,so I need a piece of advice from those who have already read one of their biographies,which book would you recommend as the best one as far as it concerns veridic information and objective approach?

I currently own and am reading "the making of a royal romance- behind the palace walls,the loves and life of William, Catherine and Harry" by Kate nicholl and am learning little facts about the three if them.

Back
Top Bottom