Books on the Duke and Duchess of Sussex

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The author seems to have written heaps of 'books' about all kinds of celebrities. From Katie Price to Lady Gaga, from Matt Smith to Piers Morgan etc.

Is the book interesting? I'm curious.

For the life of me, I can't think of how many facts there are about this couple's relationship to even think of writing a book. Its just my impression but I'm thinking the author grabbed onto the relationship as a cash cow.

Its not on my list of a book I want to read.

Well..this same thing was done during the early days of William and Catherine's relationship. Not much of anything to write about the couple other than facts of their independent lives.

Just for the sake of this forum, I'll read it up and give you guys a report and we'll be able to dish. I look forward to this just for the sake of giggles.

I just saw this posted on IG and I swore it was an April Fool's joke!

It's not out until May. Almost certainly the aurthor speedily wrote what was known at the height of the furore about the couple early this year and got it ready for publication. Perhaps she was hoping for a bit of a coup, an engagement announcement for Harry and Meghan in May! :lol: If this romance ends in marriage this book will only be the first of many.

cant' be much of a book, how logn have they been together....

Can't wait for the Lifetime movie ...not.

Oh dear. If there already is a book on the cards after not even a year the couple has been dating, then prepare oneself to be swamped by gadgets and movies if H&M reache the first anniersary as an item....

There are what three sets of photos. And the trip to Norway. Hardly enough to write a three page magazine spread let alone a book.

Watch out folks! :ohmy:

With as little "real" information that has come to light since Harry and Meghan started their relationship, I wouldn't be one bit surprised if the author of this so called "book" has been lurking on forums trying to pick up whatever little tidbits they can find. For all we know, all the disinformation that was in the now closed and locked relationship thread will make up 80% of the book. :ROFLMAO:

Good gracious! Did they write books about Harry when he was with Chelsea or Cressida?!

I ain't going to lie...I bought the book about William and Kate......to add to my royal book collection.

BUT this seems a bit early to be writing a book.

I don't believe there were books about H and his earlier girls...no but there were some about Will and K I believe. Perhaps because it looked from early on thtat Kate was a possible wife. perhaps because Meg is a celeb or because people are convinced that this time Harry has found a possible wife.
I think with the other girls, he was seemingly in love but I think it was not that likely that the relationships woud end in marriage. It think that harry came across like Andy as a love them and then move on, type.. and it seemed unlikely that he'd marry a girl he was dating in his mid 20s.

Doesn't this belong in the 'relationship' thread?

Anyway, oh boy, the reference to "experienced journalist, Emily Herbert." LOL :lol:

It's easy to figure out how this author cut and paste this one together based on a bunch of available stuff that's already out there from legitimate publications to tabloids to Youtube videos, to Harry's statement, to articles about sightings of M&H, in particular, at the Christmas tree shop, the night out at Soho House, etc. Meghan's visits to London, their visit to see the Northern lights, the museum night visit, the Inskip wedding, the polo match, the public kiss in the polo parking area, the gossipy run-up to Pippa's wedding, past Meghan interviews, her speech at the U.N., her article for Time magazine, features on her in Elle, Ebony, Best Health, Splash, Miami Living, etc.

There are tons of Youtube videos of Meghan, some connected with Suits, and others with fashion, make-up and haircare features, plus some talk show appearances, particularly the substantive interview with Larry King, and promos for Reitmans, etc. Not to mention Meghan's Instagram, which can be closely reviewed for timeline guesses re the Prince Harry romance. I don't think there's any point though in buying such a hashed together 'book.' I can wait for something more substantive down the line.

Of course, there are even a few Youtube videos of Meghan's former husband and her former boyfriend since they each have achieved notable success in their fields. I wouldn't post those videos here, but having seen a few, I'd say they both seem like kind, confident, upstanding and sexy young men. I can see why Meghan would have been attracted to them. Neither will be spilling anything about Meghan, I'm sure because they probably respect and love her. However, it's probably not a bad thing to be known as former boyfriend and former husband of Meghan Markle these days, if the notoriety can be made to work in a positive direction.

The 'tome' hasn't even been published yet. The author must be trolling for all the latest pics and tabloid reports. Why would anyone need to read her 'book'?

There was always going to be someone! :lol:

For anyone picking it up prepare for a lot of detail into their - already in the public domain - backgrounds and light on the actual relationship itself.

This “book” is available on October 1 on Amazon.com, for those who can’t wait.

It's not out until May. Almost certainly the aurthor speedily wrote what was known at the height of the furore about the couple early this year and got it ready for publication. Perhaps she was hoping for a bit of a coup, an engagement announcement for Harry and Meghan in May! :lol: If this romance ends in marriage this book will only be the first of many.

I bet you are right!!!! Is that why it says "out of print limited availability"?
weird.
But your theory would totally explain it. The writer wrote it up like a full on engagement story, and got it all ready, and published it but right away, took it down, in order to wait until the announcement!

#conspiracytheory ?:D

To be honest, based on the very little really credible and reliable information we do have on this royal romance, I can't begin to think how someone could have enough information to actually write an entire book about it other than use information that we most likely are very capable of getting ourselves about these two people.

Just this fact alone tells me that buying this would be a waste of money. Of course this is just my opinion and how I view it. Who knows? It may end up being a winner of the Nobel Prize for Literature. :whistling:

Coming soon to Lifetime Movie Network it's the royal romance!!! :lol:. I like this couple, but even they would probably laugh out loud at the thought of this story.

I wouldn't be one bit surprised if the idea for this movie isn't already in the works by the people at Lifetime. They'd have to do a different title though so as not to be seen as being repetitious. Their previous movie was called "William & Catherine: A Royal Romance". :D

I wouldn't be one bit surprised if the idea for this movie isn't already in the works by the people at Lifetime. They'd have to do a different title though so as not to be seen as being repetitious. Their previous movie was called "William & Catherine: A Royal Romance". :D

When Harry Met Meghan? ?
You've Got Instagram! :lol:
Sleepless in Toronto! ?

:previous: Oh too funny!! I like you! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom