The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2021, 08:36 PM
Majesty

Lady CC has a spot on YouTube where she talks about Meghan,a lot! She apparently described Samantha's book as 'informative'. That tells most people everything they need to know about her and about Samantha.

Old 02-25-2021, 11:39 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Verseau View Post
This is a review from Samantha's book along with excerpts from the Spectator

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/...s-about-meghan

I just can't...that is all.
Really when you think this woman can't sink any lower

She even attacks her own mother. Seriously who portrays their own mother as a total slut, and her father as just run by his hormones? I thought we were meant to believe she loved her father and was heart broken Meghan had turned her back on him. He doesn't come off looking great either.

What 16 year old doesn't know about sex and where babies come from? She thought the 'baby would pop out of the stomach like an alien'

Oh no a baby threw blueberries imagine that. What a terror

She comes off as a total flake who was jealous of Meghan from day one.

Honestly no surprise the woman doesnt talk to her family including her kids.

Samantha is really a few marbles short if she thinks this book will make her look anything but horrible in the media. Its definitely not the mud slinging that the publishers, promoters , and Meghan critics, hoped it would be. It seems the worst Meghan did was as an infant throw blueberries, and ask her sister to put the toothpaste lid on.

Old 02-26-2021, 07:29 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
Really when you think this woman can't sink any lower

She even attacks her own mother. Seriously who portrays their own mother as a total slut, and her father as just run by his hormones? I thought we were meant to believe she loved her father and was heart broken Meghan had turned her back on him. He doesn't come off looking great either.

What 16 year old doesn't know about sex and where babies come from? She thought the 'baby would pop out of the stomach like an alien'

Oh no a baby threw blueberries imagine that. What a terror

She comes off as a total flake who was jealous of Meghan from day one.

Honestly no surprise the woman doesnt talk to her family including her kids.

Samantha is really a few marbles short if she thinks this book will make her look anything but horrible in the media. Its definitely not the mud slinging that the publishers, promoters , and Meghan critics, hoped it would be. It seems the worst Meghan did was as an infant throw blueberries, and ask her sister to put the toothpaste lid on.
I wonder if she loves or even likes someone other than her.
Of course she needs money so she hopes the book will bring her money !
Old 02-26-2021, 10:50 AM
Royal Highness

She sounds like a narcist.
Old 02-26-2021, 11:00 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLV View Post
She sounds like a narcist.
Sounds more like to me of someone writing a book about something they know absolutely nothing about. I could pen a book about Meghan with more factual information of interest than this book seems to have. For a "tell all" book, it ends up being a "tell nothing" book that people (as stated earlier) feel that it is time in the lives that they'll never get back again.
Old 03-25-2021, 08:40 PM
Courtier

Another “biography” in the works:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hy-Meghan.html
Old 03-25-2021, 09:50 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post
Another “biography” in the works:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hy-Meghan.html
In regards to this biography by Tom Bower, speaking of the devil, Omid Scobie has tweeted out another ludicrous comment dragging race into the argument.
Omid Scobie @scobie
Oh good, another angry white guy writing about Meghan Markle.
7:37 PM · Mar 25, 2021·Twitter for iPhone
https://twitter.com/scobie/status/1375003985065746433
Old 03-25-2021, 10:10 PM
Majesty

It will be another negative and uber-critical biography to add to a growing pile. I bought Bowers’ bio on Prince Charles because the POW’s relationship with his sons might be discussed, which were never written about really. He certainly goes for the jugular.
Old 03-27-2021, 03:15 AM
Serene Highness

There is a Telegraph opinion column on Tom Bower's biography of Meghan, which focus on his writing style and how some of his biography's subject has launched lawsuits against him. Bower is known to be ruthless in writing about his subjects including Prince Charles, Simon Cowell and Robert Maxwell

Unlike Oprah, Tom Bower’s unauthorised Meghan Markle biography will pull no punches
After scathing books on Prince Charles, Robert Maxwell and Simon Cowell, the bloodhound of biography has a new target: the Duchess of Sussex
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/books/no...meghan-markle/

Archive link to the full Telegraph article: https://archive.ph/SlBhd#selection-1497.0-1501.324
Old 03-27-2021, 07:11 AM
Heir Apparent

It will be interesting to see what the book says, Bower may be critical in his writing but he is usually well informed and well sourced...even if his subjects don't like it.
Old 03-27-2021, 12:15 PM
Courtier

I like the Morton book.
Old 03-29-2021, 08:29 AM
Serene Highness

In regards to Tom Bower's new biography on Meghan, he himself has previously written an article for The Sun after the explosive interview with Oprah's. I could only described the overall style of the article as a fictional short story. The Sun article is scathing and overtly critical of Meghan to say the least.

TOM BOWER Meghan Markle wanted to be Queen… Oprah interview is her revenge
FINDING fame and fortune in Hollywood has been Meghan Markle’s burning ambition for over 30 years.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/142568...een-tom-bower/

Thank you QueenMathilde for sharing the Meaww's article that does include a link to The Sun's article from a post in a different thread (#2158 on The Duke & Duchess of Sussex & Family - General News March 2021 -).
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenMathilde View Post
Old 07-19-2021, 01:49 PM
Majesty

Breaking news!
Random House is honored to announce a forthcoming memoir by Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex, to be published globally in late 2022.
In an intimate and heartfelt memoir from one of the most fascinating and influential global figures of our time, Prince Harry will share, for the very first time, the definitive account of the experiences, adventures, losses, and life lessons that have helped shape him.
https://t.co/NUzXwntuKq
Old 07-19-2021, 02:12 PM
Majesty

How unsurprising. He found another way to milk (i.e., make a profit of) his royal background.

It is good to know that this will be the definitive account; so, after the book there is nothing to be added/left to said (but I thought that was also the premise of the interview).
Old 07-19-2021, 02:21 PM
Courtier

Oh my. Well, I certainly hope that he's been very thorough and has some very, very solid documentation because I think it goes without saying that the RF and their legal representatives will be very, very carefully reviewing every word.
Old 07-19-2021, 02:29 PM
Gentry

Per the story in the Daily Mail, "Prince Harry will donate proceeds to charity, according to Random House".

How wonderful that Prince Harry will be raising millions of dollars for charity!
Old 07-19-2021, 02:34 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy Scot View Post
Per the story in the Daily Mail, "Prince Harry will donate proceeds to charity, according to Random House".

How wonderful that Prince Harry will be raising millions of dollars for charity!
If Harry is doing this and donating the proceeds to charity, I hope its a best seller. I wonder who the author(s) will be? I'll probably buy the book but wait until it's on my "supplier" website for cheap.
Old 07-19-2021, 02:38 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
If Harry is doing this and donating the proceeds to charity, I hope its a best seller. I wonder who the author(s) will be? I'll probably buy the book but wait until it's on my "supplier" website for cheap.
Reports I'm reading indicate that J.R. Moehringer is the ghostwriter...
Old 07-19-2021, 02:47 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy Scot View Post

I wonder if we'll be notified which charity or charities will be the recipients? Will it be Sentabale or Invictus? Or will it be those patronages that he's retained that are located in the UK?
Old 07-19-2021, 03:35 PM
Imperial Majesty

My guess is that it'd be a charity or organization affiliated with Archewell.

Tags
prince harry, prince harry of wales