Princess Sofia is Pregnant - Due September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marika86

Heir Apparant, Royal Blogger
City
Villa San Giovanni
Country
Italy
Prins Carl Philip och Prinsessan Sofia väntar barn - Sveriges Kungahus

Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia are expecting a child - Sveriges Kungahus

Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia has the great pleasure to announce that they are expecting their second child.
Princess Sofia is doing well and the birth is expected in September 2017.

"We are pleased to announce that we are expecting a child, a sibling to Prince Alexander. We look forward to welcoming a new little member of our family," said Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia.

During the spring and summer of 2017, no major changes in Prince Couple's program.

Wasn't expecting that news so soon but congratulations to the Prince and Princess.

Congratulations!

Fantastic news following the dreadful events of yesterday. Congratulations to CP, Sofia and little Alexander!

Thoughts based on her last 2 appearances. its nice to have some good news amid such awfulness. Congratulations to the family.

Such happy news, congrats to the family.

What a surprise! Didn't expect this so soon. Nice for the family!

LaRae

Great news! That was fast. Congrats to them and to all the SRF.

that was fast indeed! both madeleine and chris and CP and sofia definitely surprised me with how soon they became pregnant and how close to each other the siblings would be. exciting times for the SRF! all the cousins will have such a great time growing up together.

Congratulations sweet royal family, I think baby boy

Congrats to the Princely couple and their families.

Great news for them! The children will be almost as close in age as Madeleines children. They are 16 months apart, these two will be 17 months apart (if he or she arrives in september as scheduled).

What wonderful news!!! Congratulations to the Princely couple!!!

Wonderful news! Did not expect it so soon but absolutely delighted [emoji16]!

I didn't expect either so soon such news!
Congrats to parents, big brother and great-grandparents!

What a nice surprise! I wish them all the best.

I hope for a little baby girl.

I love the new family photo! Based on Sofia's clothes and hairstyle I guess the family picture was taken last week before or after CP and Sofia had an engagement together.

How quickly has King Carl Gustav and Queen Sylvia's family of grandchildren expanded in the last few years. This is great news. I suppose the parents wanted only a small gap between their children so they could be playmates and companions.

I love the new family photo! Based on Sofia's clothes and hairstyle I guess the family picture was taken last week before or after CP and Sofia had an engagement together.

well spotted! sofia did not seem to be showing her pregnancy much in that case. a pic from their latest event when sofia put on some boxing gloves - the dress seems quite figure hugging and does not seem to show a bump at all.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/03/19/14/3E6DF1A500000578-0-image-m-44_1489932067017.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations!
Am I the only one who is not surprised? I never thought that they would wait for long, and there was something about her expression lately that made me speculate quietly.

Needless to say that I hope for a girl. I'm a tiara addict after all. :lol:

Fun stuff, and they both (or all three) look so happy!

Congratulations to the couple and their families!

Congratulations to them.
Hope it is a boy, a brother for Prince Alexander.
:flowers:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom