Princess Madeleine, Current Events Part 7: February 2008 - May 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Madeleine has spent a weekend with friends in
Verbier, Switzerland. The following pics were taken on
Sunday, March 21:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Lovely pictures!I adore to see Princess Madeleine in casual clothes!

Princess Madeleine is seen illegally parking her Volvo at a
loading bay in central Stockholm, Sweden, March 31, 2010.

Charming parking offender ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Princess Madeleine arrives at the Concert Hall in Stockholm to the Royal Swedish Academy of Science's ceremonial meeting and distribution of Goran Gustafsson's prizes today. The prizes are given annually since 1991 in the fields of mathematics, physics, chemistry, molecular biology and medicine, by the Göran Gustafsson foundation for scientific and medical research.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

I love the rich navy blue of the evening gown but she is so orange... yuk .IMO

is it my idea ?but i think she put on weight!

Princess Madeleine arrives at the Concert Hall in Stockholm to the Royal Swedish Academy of Science's ceremonial meeting and distribution of Goran Gustafsson's prizes today. The prizes are given annually since 1991 in the fields of mathematics, physics, chemistry, molecular biology and medicine, by the Göran Gustafsson foundation for scientific and medical research.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
I can´t remember seeing any member of the royal family award this prize previos years - have they done it since the start or is this a new thing? I only remember seeing them for the Acedemys meetings but only to watch and listen - not to hand out any prizes.

Madeleine looked very pretty:)
I think she is thee prettiest princess of them all:)

I don't agree, most of the times she reminds me of a Barbie doll.

Madeleine is a very beautiful Princess. I think she is one of the prettiest princess of this generation.

Princess Madeleine should have a Barbie doll made for her like her sister Crown Princess Victoria did. It would be fitting for a very beautiful Princess.:);):)

I' m sure...

Princess MADELEINE is not only beautiful-elegant-honnnnny...she's one ":flowers::ohmy::pGRAZIA DI DIO":flowers::p:ohmy:

A few posts have been removed as they were responding to a video which had nothing to do with Madeleine's current events. Please remember that cultural music videos should be posted in the Members' Corner forums.

thank's a lot for the pictures beautiful and very elegant princess

Nice to see so mutch of Madeleine, I don't think that Madeleine goes to Denmark to the birthsday of queen Margarethe and Philip as well !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom