Princes Alexander, Gabriel and Julian, News and Pictures Part 1: September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fijiro

Courtier
City
New York
Country
United States

news thread for

Prince Alexander Erik Hubertus Bertil, Duke of Södermanland

and

News and Pictures

Part One

Commencing September 2017

Please follow the TRF Rules when posting

Last edited:
I look forward to seeing news and pictures of them

:previous: Aw, those are lovely. I'm looking forward into Gabriel's christening and any new photos we might get of the little one until then.

Very cute photos of prince Alexander. Good choice of clothes, too.

Aww, Alexander is so cute! He looks like a blend of his mother and his godmother-aunt Victoria.

His grandpa had a blond hair while being a child.

Alexander is a lovely little boy and seems to have a nice, contended nature. He reminds me a lot of his cousin Estelle, and his father. The SRF seem to have cute genes!

So I was sitting here thinking, who in the world does Prince Gabriel look like, and then it hit me...... he looks just like his granddad, King Carl Gustav.

What a lovely picture! and what a beautiful place!

Such a sweet photo of Alexander and Gabriel. Alexander's hair is so curly!
The grounds of Solliden look beautiful. How nice to be able to have everyday access to such a lovely place.

On August 23rd, Alexander will be officially visiting his dukedom (with his parents of course)
https://www.kungahuset.se/kalender....alender_slutdatum=&kalender_slutdatum_submit=

Visit in Södermanland
Prince Carl Philip, Princess Sofia, Prince Alexander

They attend obviously at the inauguration of Prince Alexander's Vantage Point, which is the Södermanland County's christening gift to Alexander.
Invigning av Prins Alexanders utsiktsplats _ Länsstyrelsen Södermanland

Today Carl Philip, Sofia and Alexander attend at the inauguration of Prince Alexander's Vantage Point, which is the Södermanland County's christening gift to Alexander. When Alexander was born, governor Liselott Hagberg asked from all the municipalities, if they wanted to take part in Alexander's christening gift, which would cost SEK 400 000.

The event starts at 11.00 and ends at 13.00.
Pressinbjudan för invigning av länets dopgåva till Prins Alexander, Hertig av Södermanland _ Länsstyrelsen Södermanland

There is another inauguration event 14.00-15.30 for the public
With regard to Prince's age, Prince Carl Philip, Princess Sofia and Prince Alexander do not attend at this part of the inauguration.

Belga Image
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm0Usfqn7p4/?tagged=prinsalexander
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm0VHXCnW9x/?tagged=kungahuset

Prinsparet och Prins Alexander besökte Södermanland - Sveriges Kungahus

Last edited:
Alexander is such a cutie! I love how he is dressed and he was very well behaved today, I’m sure his parents were very proud!

We have a Carl Philip clone here:wub:.
He did wonderfully, for only being two. He walked on his own, pulled the bow and even waved when leaving.

Will only the firstborn children of Victoria, Carl Philip and Madeleine visit their duchies? Or will Nicolas, Oscar, Gabriel and Adrienne visit their duchies later? Thanks for your answers!

Back
Top Bottom