Videos of Willem-Alexander and Máxima

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank You Marezdote for sharing with us your Great Work.
Maxima looks even more beautifull and romantic with your videos.
Unfortunetly I can't see the last video but I am sure you did a great job.
Once again, thank you.

Regards.

Thank you again marezdote.
Lovely job. We just have to watch Maxima's expressions to see how in love she is with her Prince. They transmit an image of great cumplicity, friendship and love.
Once again, thank you and GREAT job.

Regards.

Great Job, marezdote!! The videos are wonderful!

They look so happy and so much in love! The BEST wishes to them!! :)

A girl can only dream of meeting one who can make them THAT Happy!!

I'm too late too.........I didn't watch Willem and Maxima's wedding in Tv, so I really want to see it....

Hey guys. Unfortunatly I lost all my videos earlier this year:( Sorry!

videos

marezdote said:

Hey everyone, can anyone upload these videos and post any others? I missed all :bang: . I'll be forever thankfull :flowers:

Nick :king:

Someone on twitter just linked this lovely video (an excerpt from the documentary made for king Willem-Alexander's 40th birthday including lots of footage of their family life) to share how Willem-Alexander responded to Amalia when she complained about cold feet (after having removed her shoes). His response was considered a good example as he didn't treat her like the proverbial princess (or prince) who learn early in life that they get whatever they want whenever they want it - leading to 'prince(ss) behavior' at an early age and self-centered behavior later in life.

N.B. Unfortunately you have to follow the link to YouTube to be able to watch but it is highly recommended!

Last edited:
Introduction of Princess Catharina-Amalia:

Willem-Alexander at the Hooglandse Kerk in Leiden (1987):

Interview Willem Alexander and Princess Maxima (2009):

Willem-Alexander at the Hooglandse Kerk in Leiden (1987):

Quite more formal than Amalia's first day at university. Wearing a suit being formally welcomed by the university's VP compared to wearing 'normal' student clothes and allowing a few pictures to be taken before entering a rather general university building.

In this video they also mentioned that the number of students studying history in his year was about 50 students more (220 compared to 170) than in the previous year. So, I assume his choice of study had been communicated at a time when students could still apply - unlike Amalia's choice that was only made known to the public once the application procedure was over and done with - so nobody signed up for it just to be with her in her classroom.

Prince Willem-Alexander and Maxima Zorrequieta visit Keukenhof (May 9, 2001):

Hard to believe that was over 20 years ago. They still look as happy and in love as ever! What a blessing!

Princess Ariane's first day of school:

Prince Willem-Alexander's declaration of the birth of Princess Amalia (2003):

Back
Top Bottom