The Princess of Orange, News and Events Part 1 (Dec 2021 - present)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have killed various people standing in their way, like close family to a key witness who co-operates with Justice, a lawyer from that key witness, a crime journalist. They seem not to have any scrupules and seem determined to hit the State of the Netherlands rock hard, now that said State managed to arrest the top criminals from the "Mocro-mafia" and set them behind bars in Europe's most tightly secured penitentiary bunker under the most tight circumstances (set in a former concentration camp in the province of Brabant).

The threat of this Mocro-mafia towards the Princess of Orange and to the Premier Minister is not to be underestimated. But if they really kidnap the Princess of Orange, hell and fury will come on the Mocro-mafia, they will be sure that all possible force the State has, and helped by foreign police and intelligence, will not rest until they are literally destroyed.

So any kidnap of the Princess or the Premier Minister surely means an absolute end to this criminal gang.

They have killed various people standing in their way, like close family to a key witness who co-operates with Justice, a lawyer from that key witness, a crime journalist. They seem not to have any scrupules and seem determined to hit the State of the Netherlands rock hard, now that said State managed to arrest the top criminals from the "Mocro-mafia" and set them behind bars in Europe's most tightly secured penitentiary bunker under the most tight circumstances (set in a former concentration camp in the province of Brabant).

The threat of this Mocro-mafia towards the Princess of Orange and to the Premier Minister is not to be underestimated. But if they really kidnap the Princess of Orange, hell and fury will come on the Mocro-mafia, they will be sure that all possible force the State has, and helped by foreign police and intelligence, will not rest until they are literally destroyed.

So any kidnap of the Princess or the Premier Minister surely means an absolute end to this criminal gang.

I hope they do everything possible to eliminate this Mafia before some royal or politician is kidnapped. Just awful to think about this knowing the brutality they are using.
I always thought whether it would maybe have been better for Amalia to study abroad instead of in the middle of Amsterdam.

The Amsterdam police department and the prosecutors office are worried about the safety situation of Princess Amalia in the capital. Apparently the security of the princess (and the prime minister) has been increased because they now take into account the possibility of a kidnap attempt or assault.

Concerns are due to the so-called 'Mocro-mafia' and it's supposed leader Ridouan Taghi. Taghi is also suspected to be behind the 2021 assasination of television personality and crime journalist Peter R. de Vries.

https://www.telegraaf.nl/nieuws/535271824/amalia-in-vizier-mocro-maffia
<

I am surprised the likes of R Taghi and Mohamed B are still around,costing us millions a year in non existent security and safety ....as we see now....and all for trash,utter trash,who,by their deeds and conduct have lost all rights and priviliges,or should have.Still they are both in contact by writing eachother poems en excerpts of their holy book....What utter infantile nonsense!!

That should be stopped now immediatly,totally!!What impossible situation,what infantile judicial system that allows this and apparently can not stop this!!

I could,easily...

I hope they do everything possible to eliminate this Mafia before some royal or politician is kidnapped. Just awful to think about this knowing the brutality they are using.
I always thought whether it would maybe have been better for Amalia to study abroad instead of in the middle of Amsterdam.

Eliminate...Indeed!!!And their lot of gangmembers....Round them up,whereever they are or with whomever they are,eradicate them,utterly and totally!The justice department knows who they are,where they are,and any in or out concerning them.Good.

Could have thought of that myself...or did I?...:whistling:

And as for Amalia studying abroad.abroad where?The world is a village and everyone is found easily,doesn´t matter where.No,she did right in studying here in NL,it is just a shock our judicial system is such an utter failure.Too sad for words.Too sad that she can not even live in her new appartment with fellow students without danger.

I demand questions in Parliament on this and the PM's case.

Last edited:
I demand questions in Parliament on this and the PM's case.

To whom? The minister is too busy with her crusade against 'woke' and the Prime Minister adresses every crisis the same way: by hiding in the bushes. It has made him the longest serving prime minister in history.

Not that a few questions from screaming extreme-right politicians will do much good, other than giving them some nice material for their social media accounts.

The state has been undressed up to the point that it seems unable to solve any of the many criseses and scandals that they are dealing with at the moment . The Mocro-mafia has been known for years and yet little has been done.The police simply does not have the tools, the manpower and the techniques.

Last edited:

Intelligence,indeed,by ordinary Dutch with an extra grey cell...and destroyed_Oh yes,hunted and haunted to the end of their days...uhmm...sorry,no.Day. I am furious!!

But also,what would,and very easily could happen is that the Dutch turn against all with the same background.A worry.

Last edited:
<

I am surprised the likes of R Taghi and Mohamed B are still around,costing us millions a year in non existent security and safety ....as we see now....and all for trash,utter trash,who,by their deeds and conduct have lost all rights and priviliges,or should have.Still they are both in contact by writing eachother poems en excerpts of their holy book....What utter infantile nonsense!!

That should be stopped now immediatly,totally!!What impossible situation,what infantile judicial system that allows this and apparently can not stop this!!

I could,easily...

We have no infantile Justice. The gang leaders, and not only Moroccoans but also Dutch mafia (Holleeder) or the murderer of cineast Theo van Gogh are in Europe's most secured penitentiary bunker and the circumstances are harsh: 24 hours solitude, 24 hours surveillance, sometimes 24 hours lighting on, no any contact with outside apart from their lawyer or via written correspondence (which is read and censored by Justice) .

There is no death penalty in the Netherlands but a lifetime under these conditions is bordering the limits on how far Justice can go in its extremely tight treatment of this category of prisoners.

Don't make it sound like the Mocro-mafia is given a VIP treatment. They face extreme conditons (and rightly so). And when they kidnap the Princess of Orange, it will be an all-out war against the organized crime.

Last edited:
:previous: The only thing that could possibly lead to such an idiotic action as even attempting to kidnap a member of the royal family, would be sheer desperation in getting a key member out of prison.
The result would of course be an unprecedented crack down on organized crime in the Netherlands, that would run this organization as well as others to the ground.
It would be so counter productive and there is so much money involved, that I believe those who lead the organization now, will simply think: Screw those in prison! Too bad. I ain't going to lose what I have and likely end up in prison as well.

- Because while criminals can seek refuge in other countries if they have enough money, if there is one thing those in power in every country on the planet have in common: It's a deep and intense loathing against those who kidnap children of those in power.

Apparently, Amalia is no longer allowed to live in her student home that she only moved into recently. SoIf true (of course they don't comment on safety measures), the impact on the princess seems to be huge. But if there are any indications that either Amalia or the PM might be targeted by this group I wouldn't take any chances either. They've been rather succesful in killing of their targets.

See also summary by NOS: https://nos.nl/artikel/2444910-besc...opgeschroefd-aanwijzingen-voor-aanslagplannen

Last edited:
We have no infantile Justice. The gang leaders, and not only Moroccoans but also Dutch mafia (Holleeder) or the murderer of cineast Theo van Gogh are in Europe's most secured penitentiary bunker and the circumstances are harsh: 24 hours solitude, 24 hours surveillance, sometimes 24 hours lighting on, no any contact with outside apart from their lawyer or via written correspondence (which is read and censored by Justice) .

There is no death penalty in the Netherlands but a lifetime under these conditions is bordering the limits on how far Justice can go in its extremely tight treatment of this category of prisoners.

Don't make it sound like the Mocro-mafia is given a VIP treatment. They face extreme conditons (and rightly so). And when they kidnap the Princess of Orange, it will be an all-out war against the organized crime.

Not harsh enough!!And...there should be what is not at the moment!

I have no idea, if the drug-dudes want to do harm to the Princess, but I find it interesting, how the emotions boil over, if a Royal girl is involved!

We have seen this recently in Denmark, where the future Crown Prince visited a boarding school already known for bullying and outright violence - it seemed to be no problem at all!

But in the very moment the Prince's sister was about to visit the same school, everything came down and the scandal about the school exploded.

There seems to be still something protective towards the more or less symbolic Princesses in the public - This can be politically used... and perhaps it already is.

I hardly follow the Dutch RF. Is Princess Amalia is popular there? I only remember reading somewhere that there were initial plans of her living in a 'private residence' in Amsterdam which drew flak. Instead, she chose to live in a rented student houseshare.

I'm not aware of any other plans then what ended up happening. She has a 'private residence' shared with other trusted friends that also have rooms in that same student housing. Many students do the same - but of course, it helped that her parents knew the owners of this specific building who were more than happy to make the needed accommodations for the future queen of the Netherlands to live in this house.

I have no idea, if the drug-dudes want to do harm to the Princess, but I find it interesting, how the emotions boil over, if a Royal girl is involved!

We have seen this recently in Denmark, where the future Crown Prince visited a boarding school already known for bullying and outright violence - it seemed to be no problem at all!

But in the very moment the Prince's sister was about to visit the same school, everything came down and the scandal about the school exploded.

There seems to be still something protective towards the more or less symbolic Princesses in the public - This can be politically used... and perhaps it already is.
I don't think it had anything to do with Isabella starting to attend but with a documentary showing how bad the situation was... Had that not been the case Isabella would have attended and Christian would have stayed.

In this case both the princess of Orange AND the (male) prime minister received additional security because a thread was perceived from a very dangerous group that have been shown to kill people off rather frequently over the last few years. I would suggest not to minimize that danger by pretending the response of the authorities (or the press - which wasn't extra-ordinary any way; less than I would expect given the seriousness of the issue imho) would have been different if Amalia had been a boy.

Last edited:
I'm not aware of any other plans then what ended up happening. She has a 'private residence' shared with other trusted friends that also have rooms in that same student housing. Many students do the same - but of course, it helped that her parents knew the owners of this specific building who were more than happy to make the needed accommodations for the future queen of the Netherlands to live in this house.

Thanks. This must be it. That makes me wonder, what are the people's review of her appearance at Prinsjesdag last September?

Princess Catharina-Amália gave up her salary as Crown Princess until she finished her studies, and in the last year she has appeared in more official activities.
She seems to be friendly and dedicated to her duties. She so far hasn't done anything wrong.

Thanks. This must be it. That makes me wonder, what are the people's review of her appearance at Prinsjesdag last September?

I haven't seen much 'reviews'. Of course, it was mentioned that it was the first time for the Princess to attend but the media were -and rightly so- focused on the content, including the last-minute changes made to the king's speech to include the latest political developments (regarding reducing people's electricity bills). The rest of the week the focus is on the political debate (this time including the full government leaving parliament because of conspiracy allegations made by one of the members of parliament) as this is considered the most important debate of the year in which the government presents and discusses their plans for the next year.

Princess Catharina-Amália gave up her salary as Crown Princess until she finished her studies, and in the last year she has appeared in more official activities.
She seems to be friendly and dedicated to her duties. She so far hasn't done anything wrong.

Amalia is so lovely. But compared to her contemporaries (Leonor & Elisabeth), she has appeared lesser in public.

I haven't seen much 'reviews'. Of course, it was mentioned that it was the first time for the Princess to attend but the media were -and rightly so- focused on the content, including the last-minute changes made to the king's speech to include the latest political developments (regarding reducing people's electricity bills). The rest of the week the focus is on the political debate (this time including the full government leaving parliament because of conspiracy allegations made by one of the members of parliament) as this is considered the most important debate of the year in which the government presents and discusses their plans for the next year.

I'm just glad she's now starting to appear in public engagements. I was so oblivious to everything you mentioned. It shocks me there's a lot of things to talk about in the Netherlands.

I love the picture of Amalia and her horse.

Apparently, Amalia is no longer allowed to live in her student home that she only moved into recently. SoIf true (of course they don't comment on safety measures), the impact on the princess seems to be huge. But if there are any indications that either Amalia or the PM might be targeted by this group I wouldn't take any chances either. They've been rather succesful in killing of their targets.

See also summary by NOS: https://nos.nl/artikel/2444910-besc...opgeschroefd-aanwijzingen-voor-aanslagplannen

In a country like the Netherlands where distances are short and commuting is easy (?), I don't see any major inconvenience for the Princess of Orange to live with her parents in The Hague and go to school in Amsterdam. It may be some hindrance to her social life, but not a big deal to be honest.

In the Netherlands it is unusual for somebody of her social class and much of the middle class to be living with their parents at that age. Many parents see it as vital for their children's development to experience living on their own when they start their studies. Some would argue that the standing-on-your-own-feet, the social life and network are actually more important for their child than the study itself.

Driving from Huis ten Bosch to the center of Amsterdam -I believe she studies at the Roeterseiland campus- during rush hour will take 2 hours, if you are lucky.

Last edited:
Perhaps the security services have found somewhere closer and undisclosed for her to live and people are just assuming she's back at the palace for safety?

Also, that is a beautiful picture with her horse.

In the Netherlands it is unusual for somebody of her social class and much of the middle class to be living with their parents at that age. Many parents see it as vital for their children's development to experience living on their own when they start their studies. Some would argue that the standing-on-your-own-feet, the social life and network are actually more important for their child than the study itself.

Driving from Huis ten Bosch to the center of Amsterdam -I believe she studies at the Roeterseiland campus- during rush hour will take 2 hours, if you are lucky.

Perhaps accomodation can be found for the Crown Princess in one of the royal buildings in Amsterdam.

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt that she will be living in the palace. It will be far from discreet, being in the middle of the busiest square of the capital. Other than that there are no royal buildings in Amsterdam. The old Princes court is a hotel.

Prince Bernhard owns a large amount of houses in the city of course, but it is not likely that she will be renting from him - it would not be greeted with general approval. His own house is in a very public spot as well so not a good hide-out for the princess either.

I thought she and her friends were indeed living at an undisclosed location at the moment. The Dutch security services sadly have experience in providing secret safe houses for public figures under threat. That lesson was learned after the murder on Theo van Gogh in 2004.

In hindsight it was remarkably naive to think that in this day and age it was a good idea to put the princess in an easily identifiable house in a busy part of the center of the capital. We do not live in the 1980s/90s any more when her father was studying. Millions of people are just a few clicks away from finding out the exact adress.

Last edited:
The villa of her second cousin Bernhard van Vollenhoven (owning hundreds of real estate in Amsterdam) is in the very densely populated Weteringschans / Singelgracht area but seems safe because of the water: picture

The King did not rent a house from his first cousin Bernhard but from the befriended Dreesmann family (former retail giants). Undoubtedly he has plenty of "friends" willing to let a house for a couple of years (or he can buy one and sell it again after Amalia's study).

Last edited:
Princess Amalia, no longer lives in a student housing in Amsterdam because of threats, King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima told press.
She is back at home and only leaves the house to go to university. “This has major consequences for her life, it’s very hard for her.”

Amalia, is threatened by the “mocro (= Moroccan) maffia”. The past weeks, the Princess’ security measures have been reinforced, because of fear for an attack or a kidnapping. She is a first year student at the University of Amsterdam

Last edited:
That's very sad. I can't think of when a royal became so similarly restricted. I suppose it's a test of character, and Amalia seems to have a fair bit of that, but I hope they bring the people making threats to justice soon.

I hope Princess Catharina-Amalia manages to have the patience to get through this moment in her life.

I feel so badly for Amalia as she should be able to enjoy student life like all of her classmates. Sincerely hope that those responsible for making these threats are apprehended soon.

And this criminal organization is being hounded to the ground right now, I trust?

After all this is a threat to the state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom