The Baby is Coming - Maxima Admitted to Hospital

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess Sophie

Courtier
City
On the border...
Country
Belgium
Maxima is in hospital where she will deliver today her first child!!!

Sure I will keep you updated!! I've just installed me behind the computer, TV is on. As soon as I know if the baby is a boy or a girl, I will report it.

Soon after the delivery a digital picture will be published, our national news program had revealed.

Any news yet?

Guess who had this scoop first on the internet?? Yep: LTR!!!

Originally posted by royal_sophietje@Dec 7th, 2003 - 12:38 pm
Guess who had this scoop first on the internet?? Yep: LTR!!!
you are indeed quick

but how do you know this?

That's awesome. How did you know? I voted for princess.

Looks like Josefine and I think alike!

I heard it on the radio and soon I started watching TV, but there is not yet breaking news, just the standard programmes. About a half hour, the commercial TV station RTL 4 will be begin a breaking news programme with reporters placed at the Bronovo hospital and other places.

Maxima was admitted to hospital 4 hours ago. Prince Willem-Alexander immidiately followed. News resources expect that Maxima will have a natural delivery and no Ceasar section, because she was admitted to the Bronovo Hospital. Otherwise (if there complications) she would have been admitted to the Academic Hospital in Leiden.

Originally posted by Josefine@Dec 7th, 2003 - 12:53 pm
so it can take some time before the baby is here
Yep, but everyone expect the birth today :flower:

This was on RTL5. I have no idea what it says though. Probably just says that she was taken to hospital and I think more or less what Royal said earlier:

"Prinses Máxima is opgenomen in het Haagse Bronovo ziekenhuis. De RVD heeft dat bevestigd. Waarschijnlijk zal ze vandaag nog bevallen.

Hoogzwanger
De hoogzwangere prinses en kroonprins Willem-Alexander arriveerden vanmorgen rond 09.00 uur in het ziekenhuis. RTL Nieuws verzorgt op RTL4 om 13.00 uur een extra uitzendingen rond de aanstaande geboorte.

Kinderafdeling
De kraam- en gynaecologieafdeling van het Bronovo is gevestigd op de vijfde etage. Daar ligt ook de kinderafdeling, die de naam van Willem-Alexander draagt.

Margriet
Door de geboorte van de baby worden de vier zoons van prinses Margriet en haar man Pieter van Vollenhoven geen lid meer van het Koninklijk Huis, vanaf het moment dat Willem-Alexander eenmaal koning is. Voor hun ouders is echter een uitzondering gemaakt. Zij blijven gewoon lid van het Koninklijk Huis."

'

Originally posted by Dennism@Dec 7th, 2003 - 12:56 pm
This was on RTL5. I have no idea what it says though. Probably just says that she was taken to hospital and I think more or less what Royal said earlier
Yep: other sites start now to publish the news to!!

The breaking news program is started, so I'm watching now. I come back when I have more news!!

I don´t understand a word,but it was announced by the royal court that Maxima and W-A has arrived on hospital at 9.00.They are expecting the birth of their first child.Good luck,maxima!!! :heart:

I've got a feeling that the baby will actually be born tonight, the 8th of December! in which case, i hope that a reference to Maxima's Catholica roots are made in the name.

Actually, that's just a news part of the RTL site. I looked at RTL5 though.

"Extra RTL Nieuws op RTL4 om 14:00 uur"

news report at 14:00? 45 minutes from now?

Originally posted by Dennism@Dec 7th, 2003 - 1:14 pm
"Extra RTL Nieuws op RTL4 om 14:00 uur"

news report at 14:00? 45 minutes from now?
Yes you're right!!!

December 7

Feast Day of Saint Ambrose:

He was a Father as well as a Shepherd, serenely and fearlessly independent of the state, the champion of the oppressed, a 'Christian Consul.

December 8
Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary

There are more indications that she will have a natural delivery. If so, it can take a long time before the baby is born.
Fred Lammers, dutch royaltywatcher told that Beatrix had delivered one of her sons two days after she was admitted to the hospital.

I don't hope for Maxi that it takes two days. I really hope that the baby will be born today!!

"dutch royaltywatcher told that Beatrix had delivered one of her sons two days after she was admitted to the hospital."

On behalf of all of the men out there, how do you women do it? Who says that women are weaker? Not me.

Please, no complications!

Odd photo I found next to the story. It must be the car they drove to the hospital.

wa_auto_ziekenhuis.jpg

Interesting fact: after the birth of this baby and when Willem-Alexander is king, the four sons of Margriet and Pieter van Vollenhoven lose their rights on the throne.

If the two "free" boys of Margiet and Pieter announce their engagement, they will not need parliamential acceptance of their wedding and their wedding will be a normal, private one. In contrast with the wedding of their brothers Bernhard jr. and Maurits, their weddings were public.

Originally posted by Dennism@Dec 7th, 2003 - 1:27 pm
Please, no complications!
:cry: :shock: :doh:

Don't worry. If so, she would be not admitted to the Bronovo hospital :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom