The Baby is Coming - Maxima Admitted to Hospital

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
" Really really?? How do you know??"

Because for more than 30 minutes, we have heard that the birth is near.

Originally posted by Poppy+Dec 7th, 2003 - 5:51 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Poppy @ Dec 7th, 2003 - 5:51 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Yirina77@Dec 7th, 2003 - 10:48 am
I think, they will announce the birth of baby in few minutes....
Really really?? How do you know??
Otherwise I'll really need to go to sleep and get a surprise in the morning instead :woot: [/b][/quote]
What's your time now, Poppy? Luckily our time is 17.52. No need to go to bed in a few ours.

Originally posted by vdebono@Dec 7th, 2003 - 4:52 pm
dutch posters, is it possible that there is NO news at all from the streets??
I don't know. I'm busy here...

" Eef Brouwers"

Well, he left awhile ago. Why haven't we heard anything then? The cannons should have been off by now then. Unless it's a long drive.

The guy who will give the go ahead for the salute by the cannons which signals a Royal Birth.

Originally posted by Hélène@Dec 7th, 2003 - 4:54 pm
And "Eef Brouwers" is...?
chief of the Governmenr\t Information Service. He will set up the official announcement and gives the command for the gunshots

No news from the streets, I think everybody is sitting for the television and are also waiting......

Originally posted by Dennism@Dec 7th, 2003 - 10:54 am
" Eef Brouwers"

Well, he left awhile ago. Why haven't we heard anything then? The cannons should have been off by now then. Unless it's a long drive.
Or he could give the order via telephone :unsure: I noticed that salutes were going to go off in Aruba at the same time. I hope he's not driving out there :p

Yes, what Sophie Said.

Originally posted by royal_sophietje+Dec 7th, 2003 - 10:55 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (royal_sophietje @ Dec 7th, 2003 - 10:55 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Hélène@Dec 7th, 2003 - 4:54 pm
chief of the Governmenr\t Information Service. He will set up the official announcement and gives the command for the gunshots [/b][/quote]
Okey, I see. Lets hope he does that soon then!

Originally posted by royal_sophietje+Dec 7th, 2003 - 5:55 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (royal_sophietje @ Dec 7th, 2003 - 5:55 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Hélène@Dec 7th, 2003 - 4:54 pm
chief of the Governmenr\t Information Service. He will set up the official announcement and gives the command for the gunshots [/b][/quote]
Oh, here was a n answer already... I didn't see it earlier. :blush:

I think I've just blown my Sunday plans of finishing a good book, finishing my Christmas shopping (finally!) and starting to wrap them. Instead I'll be planted in front of my computer ... maybe while I am waiting for the announcement I can find some good shops online.

"Or he could give the order via telephone I noticed that salutes were going to go off in Aruba at the same time. I hope he's not driving out there"

Oh dear...then we have to wait some days.... :p

Originally posted by Alexandra+Dec 7th, 2003 - 10:53 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alexandra @ Dec 7th, 2003 - 10:53 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Poppy@Dec 7th, 2003 - 5:51 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Yirina77
@Dec 7th, 2003 - 10:48 am

Otherwise I'll really need to go to sleep and get a surprise in the morning instead :woot:
What's your time now, Poppy? Luckily our time is 17.52. No need to go to bed in a few ours. [/b][/quote]
It's 3 am in the morning! But it's alright cos no uni tomorrow, just finished all the exams :flower:

console yourself, i've already promised a friend we'd go to the cinema this evening so if this baby isn't announced within the next three hours, i have to sit through TWO whole hours of information blackout! :blink:

Originally posted by Poppy+Dec 7th, 2003 - 5:58 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Poppy @ Dec 7th, 2003 - 5:58 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Alexandra@Dec 7th, 2003 - 10:53 am
<!--QuoteBegin-Yirina77

Otherwise I'll really need to go to sleep and get a surprise in the morning instead :woot:

What's your time now, Poppy? Luckily our time is 17.52. No need to go to bed in a few ours.
It's 3 am in the morning! But it's alright cos no uni tomorrow, just finished all the exams :flower: [/b][/quote]
Oh, you poor girl!

I should go reading for some exams too, one in book keeping and the other one in taxation, but I can't leave this site. Too bad... I have been here for hours already.

Originally posted by vdebono@Dec 7th, 2003 - 5:59 pm
console yourself, i've already promised a friend we'd go to the cinema this evening so if this baby isn't announced within the next three hours, i have to sit through TWO whole hours of information blackout! :blink:
I could't! I would go grazy.......!

Maxima will be touched if she knows just how many people out there caring about her and her baby(ies)!

This is one great thing about being a royal.

Were there gun salutes when one of Queen Beatrix's sisters gave birth? I'm sure Princess Irene was not given.

Yeah, I wondered if he has to near some cannons or not. If not, then he probably gave the go ahead by phone from the hospital in which case we would have heard by now.

Well,I have to learn because I´ll write an exam tomorrow,but I can´t leave my computer because I was waiting for so long now.Maxima and her baby are "guily"when I fail my exam tomorrow...

I´m fascinated!!!!#

I can´t WAit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by vdebono@Dec 7th, 2003 - 10:59 am
I'd just be so antsy, I don't think I'd be able to concentrate on the movie at all. I hope you didn't have plans to see a long, 3-hour movie! (Scratch Tom Cruise's The Last Samurai off your list for today!)

I can't believe this thread is 14 pages long -- and hardly any pictures!

I swear, I left for 8 minutes to go make coffee and check my answering machine messages and I came back and there were 4 more pages since I left here!

Originally posted by Alexandra+Dec 7th, 2003 - 11:02 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alexandra @ Dec 7th, 2003 - 11:02 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Poppy@Dec 7th, 2003 - 5:58 pm
Originally posted by Alexandra@Dec 7th, 2003 - 10:53 am
<!--QuoteBegin-Yirina77

It's 3 am in the morning! But it's alright cos no uni tomorrow, just finished all the exams :flower:
Oh, you poor girl!

I should go reading for some tests too, one in book keeping and the other one in taxation, but I can't leave this site. Too bad... I have been here for hours already. [/b][/quote]
I'm studying accounting too! Great course for us girls I believe, better than law :wacko:

Anyway, bookkeeping is alright, but taxation...it's alot..you better focus alot on it! Goodluck!

Originally posted by liv@Dec 7th, 2003 - 11:06 am
Well,I have to learn because I´ll write an exam tomorrow,but I can´t leave my computer because I was waiting for so long now.Maxima and her baby are "guily"when I fail my exam tomorrow...

I´m fascinated!!!!#

I've got an exam on tuesday. I'd planned on studying this weekend, but I'm :sick: and haven't found the motivation. This is about the height of what I can do at the moment. Lie in bed with the iBook and wait for news. :cry:

Originally posted by liv@Dec 7th, 2003 - 11:06 am

I´m fascinated!!!!#

You poor thing! Very best of luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom