The Baby is Coming - Maxima Admitted to Hospital

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
" Eef Brouwers, chief of the Governement Information Service, was a little while ago at the hospital and left after a few minutes."

That's good news and in a way he is providing information but I would have thought someone in the military or is in ever in charge of the Palace guards would do that.

Originally posted by Poppy@Dec 7th, 2003 - 4:35 pm
If it is a pair of twins, will there be 200+ gun salutes?? :eek: :lol:
I don't know and even the Government Information Service doens't know!!!

Is Maxima's mom still in the Netherlands and with her daughter at the hospital? Or did she go home after their shopping trip?

For this moment, it is silent at the places where the gunshots will be fired. RTL just talked with a reporter there.

Originally posted by Alexandria@Dec 7th, 2003 - 4:38 pm
Is Maxima's mom still in the Netherlands and with her daughter at the hospital? Or did she go home after their shopping trip?
She is still in the Netherlands....

I tought Maxima's mother is still in the Netherlands, but I'm not sure...:unsure:

" If it is a pair of twins, will there be 200+ gun salutes??" :eek:

"Hans, what is going on there""

"Well, it would appear that there will be a 404 gun salute."

new photo

maxima_fans.jpg

Originally posted by Dennism@Dec 7th, 2003 - 10:41 am
" If it is a pair of twins, will there be 200+ gun salutes??" :eek:

"Hans, what is going on there."

"Well, it would appear that there will be a 404 gun salute."
:flower:

Originally posted by royal_sophietje@Dec 7th, 2003 - 5:39 pm
For this moment, it is silent at the places where the gunshots will be fired. RTL just talked with a reporter there.
Aslso we have still to wait, oh no...

The Rtl page hasn't been updated for an hour. I think the baby has been born.

Oops. Just updated. Nothing new though.

Originally posted by Alexandria+Dec 7th, 2003 - 10:37 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alexandria @ Dec 7th, 2003 - 10:37 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lena@Dec 7th, 2003 - 10:29 am
:lol: I know what you mean, my mum loves to tell me the terrible birth story of me, which lasted 29 hours, and ended with a cesarean and a 3 weeks lasting stay in the hospital.

I´ve never seen a topic growing that fast on LTR like this.  :eek:
I know that we already had this, but what would you prefer now, at the moment, a girl or a boy?
I will have to tell my mom that story! I think that trumps her story!

I voted for a princess, so that Elisabeth of Belgium and Aiko of Japan will have someone else to talk to and support them. [/b][/quote]
Yep, totally agreed. Oh that little Aiko, I like very much. Hope she would have alot of examples to be shown to her government.

Lets hope that Crown Princess Mette-Marite also delivers a girl! :p

So in the future, lets have all queens in Europe and a Empress in Asia! How wonderful, it would be great to show-off our female domination!!

Originally posted by Yirina77@Dec 7th, 2003 - 4:48 pm
I think, they will announce the birth of baby in few minutes....
Ow, tell me??

Originally posted by royal_sophietje+Dec 7th, 2003 - 5:47 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (royal_sophietje @ Dec 7th, 2003 - 5:47 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-The Watcher@Dec 7th, 2003 - 4:43 pm
I'm still waiting.... :king:
and waiting :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
And waiting... :flower:

"our female domination" lol

I hope for girls as well. But of course a prince is welcome too!

Maxima is in hospital for 8 hours now...
Hope she´s fine ;)

O, I was going to ask who those people were. Interesting.

Originally posted by royal_sophietje@Dec 7th, 2003 - 5:48 pm
I also hope for more girl power!!!
Me too! Always for the girls!

Originally posted by Yirina77@Dec 7th, 2003 - 10:48 am
I think, they will announce the birth of baby in few minutes....
Really really?? How do you know??
Otherwise I'll really need to go to sleep and get a surprise in the morning instead :woot:

At the Benelux Royal board they think that the visit of Eef Brouwers really indicate that the baby is born!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom