The Baby is Coming - Maxima Admitted to Hospital

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant FAZ. Sorry. Miswrote. 101! Do they warn the Frisians or the boats out there in the sea? Or does it just go into an open field?

Originally posted by Danielane+Dec 7th, 2003 - 4:16 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Danielane @ Dec 7th, 2003 - 4:16 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by royal_sophietje@Dec 7th, 2003 - 10:15 am
<!--QuoteBegin-Danielane
@Dec 7th, 2003 - 4:14 pm
I'm so excited. Is there Dutch posters here who could warn us when the gunshots begin, before the official announcement?

Well, I'm Dutch so I will offer my rest (since I already do, after starting this thread....)
Thanks a lot! [/b][/quote]
No thanks. It's great for my post counter :p

Originally posted by royal_sophietje@Dec 7th, 2003 - 10:14 am
has anyone here once delivered a baby?? How long did it take?? Maxima is now 7 hours in hospital.
A classmate of mine delivered in an hour, of course, Maxima's way past that already. :unsure:

Originally posted by norwegianne+Dec 7th, 2003 - 10:19 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (norwegianne @ Dec 7th, 2003 - 10:19 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-royal_sophietje@Dec 7th, 2003 - 10:14 am
has anyone here once delivered a baby?? How long did it take?? Maxima is now 7 hours in hospital.
A classmate of mine delivered in an hour, of course, Maxima's way past that already. :unsure: [/b][/quote]
In fact, the doctors said it was rather unusual, particularly for the first child! My little sister came in twenty minutes! I won't the baby won't need two or three days to come.

Originally posted by norwegianne@Dec 7th, 2003 - 10:12 am
Well, at least we're not the ones in labour... for which I'm very grateful.
That is true! :p I will have a drink to that one!

I hear every year on my birthday how my mom was in labour for 18 hours with me. :wacko: :cry:

But my aunt, who now has 4 kids, pops them out like they're toast! She delivered her last baby in less than 3 hours and went home 6 hours later, rather than stay the required 24 hours. :blink:

For some it takes like 1 or 2 hours, and for others it can be days, so we just have to wait and see.

The title of the article on the site of RTL is changed in "Geboorte nabij" , what means that the baby can be born every moment!!!

"I hear every year on my birthday how my mom was in labour for 18 hours with me.."

Yes, still fresh in Alexandria's mind.

Originally posted by royal_sophietje+Dec 7th, 2003 - 10:18 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (royal_sophietje @ Dec 7th, 2003 - 10:18 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Danielane@Dec 7th, 2003 - 4:16 pm
Originally posted by royal_sophietje@Dec 7th, 2003 - 10:15 am
<!--QuoteBegin-Danielane
@Dec 7th, 2003 - 4:14 pm
I'm so excited. Is there Dutch posters here who could warn us when the gunshots begin, before the official announcement?

Well, I'm Dutch so I will offer my rest (since I already do, after starting this thread....)

Thanks a lot!
No thanks. It's great for my post counter :p [/b][/quote]
You live in Amsterdam? Will there be gunshots only in Amsterdam or in all the main towns?

Originally posted by royal_sophietje@Dec 7th, 2003 - 10:22 am
The title of the article on the site of RTL is changed in "Geboorte nabij" , what means that the baby can be born every moment!!!
I'm connected on the website of the Royal Family, there's nothing new for the moment.
Wht's the URL of RTL, please?

I read somewhere that if the baby is coming on a sunday. The saluts will be fire on monday.... :unsure:

Originally posted by Danielane+Dec 7th, 2003 - 10:24 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Danielane @ Dec 7th, 2003 - 10:24 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-royal_sophietje@Dec 7th, 2003 - 10:22 am
I'm connected on the website of the Royal Family, there's nothing new for the moment.
Wht's the URL of RTL, please? [/b][/quote]
I just found it: www.rtl.nl

I am in United States , NC but originally from Argentina
EASTERN time (10:22 am )
i cant wait no more! this is killing me ... :cry: :doh:

i have some questions , Vermeulen said the baby was going to born this weekend after Maxima told him , if this is not a c-section ? how they know for sure the exact day? with a normal delivery you cant know it exactly ! maybe it is an induced delivery .

best wishes to Maxima! :flower:

Originally posted by The Watcher@Dec 7th, 2003 - 4:24 pm
I read somewhere that if the baby is coming on a sunday. The saluts will be fire on monday.... :unsure:
Not true, they will fire.

baby is nabij

It's coming!

My friend delivered her baby in 2 days.

Her labour started in the first day and she went to the hospital. The doctor said that she was not ready and sent her home! (Can you believe this?) For that whole night until the next day, she wasn't able to get any sleep. Anyway, your friends are soo lucky.

Originally posted by Alexandria@Dec 7th, 2003 - 10:21 am

I hear every year on my birthday how my mom was in labour for 18 hours with me. :wacko: :cry:

But my aunt, who now has 4 kids, pops them out like they're toast! She delivered her last baby in less than 3 hours and went home 6 hours later, rather than stay the required 24 hours. :blink:
:lol: I know what you mean, my mum loves to tell me the terrible birth story of me, which lasted 29 hours, and ended with a cesarean and a 3 weeks lasting stay in the hospital.

I´ve never seen a topic growing that fast on LTR like this. :eek:
I know that we already had this, but what would you prefer now, at the moment, a girl or a boy?

I voted for Princess.

"which lasted 29 hours," :eek:

Are the number of gun salutes be different between a prince and a princess?

I hope a boy...after 3 queens now 3 kings B) But of course, also a girl is very welcome :flower:

I must go and leave the PC. I hope that when I will be back, we will have more news...

Eef Brouwers, chief of the Governement Information Service, was a little while ago at the hospital and left after a few minutes.

He is the one who has to give the commands for the gunshots.

Originally posted by royal_sophietje@Dec 7th, 2003 - 10:34 am
Eef Brouwers, chief of the Governement Information Service, was a little while ago at the hospital and left after a few minutes.

He is the one who has to give the commands for the gunshots.
Exciting, isn't it?

Girl, girl, girl or girls, and hope they confirm in the Constitution that they would make anyone who was born first to become the monarch (fairer).

If it is a pair of twins, will there be 200+ gun salutes?? :eek: :lol:

Originally posted by Lena@Dec 7th, 2003 - 10:29 am
:lol: I know what you mean, my mum loves to tell me the terrible birth story of me, which lasted 29 hours, and ended with a cesarean and a 3 weeks lasting stay in the hospital.

I´ve never seen a topic growing that fast on LTR like this. :eek:
I know that we already had this, but what would you prefer now, at the moment, a girl or a boy?
I will have to tell my mom that story! I think that trumps her story!

I voted for a princess, so that Elisabeth of Belgium and Aiko of Japan will have someone else to talk to and support them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom