The Baby is Coming - Maxima Admitted to Hospital

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
" risk that anything with the "3"could go wrong would be too high"

What?

Originally posted by Dennism@Dec 7th, 2003 - 2:45 pm
" Hey guys.... What if it is a twin AND she does a normal delivery. Does anybody how long that takes???"

:eek: :eek: :eek:
It is a thing to keep in mind... The picture of Maxima shopping at the Bijenkorf showed that she really had a huge bump!!!

Poor girl. I really hope that that means she carries a twin. If she carries 1 baby, that would have to be a big healthy baby :p

This is exciting, isn't it? Is it just one baby, or twins?

"Poor girl. I really hope that that means she carries a twin. If she carries 1 baby, that would have to be a big healthy baby"

So the size of the belly actually indicates a big baby or a small baby? I didn't know that. I thought it would depend on the size of the mother.

Originally posted by Dennism@Dec 7th, 2003 - 8:41 am
"According to medical researches, prepared labour pain is third most painful experience in a human-being's life, after burning and cutting down!! And she's going through it under such pain not for a few minutes but for probably 8 to 9 hours!!"

Once again I ask on behalf of all of the men out there, how do you women do it? Who says that women are weaker? Not me.
Yep, it's amazing, but don't think that we women deserve it or likes it. Many women find it very hard to describe the pain, coz it's just sooooo painful, way too painful to able to be described by any words.

Imagine, cutting...excuse me...your virgina with a sisccors to make it easier for the baby's end to come out without feeling any pain directly from it, due to that fact that the labour pain is just too overwelming that you don't feel any other pains at all.

Off topic: I just noticed that more and more users are getting online here. Maybe we beat that record of most visitors today :)

" Yep, it's amazing, but don't think that we women deserve it or likes it. Many women find it very hard to describe the pain, coz it's just sooooo painful, way too painful to able to be described by any words"

Did I imply that? I just meant that it should shut up all of those men who say that women are weaker beings especially those you have given birth. That would be very wrong of them to say.

"Hey guys.... What if it is a twin AND she does a normal delivery. Does anybody how long that takes??? "

I said that I don´t think she will get twins because the risk of a natural birth would be too high after this difficult pregnancy

Originally posted by royal_sophietje@Dec 7th, 2003 - 2:54 pm
Off topic: I just noticed that more and more users are getting online here. Maybe we beat that record of most visitors today :)
that would be great

I so wish, she do not suffer too much! I'll pray for her.

It would be something if it were twins.

Originally posted by Dennism@Dec 7th, 2003 - 8:54 am
" Yep, it's amazing, but don't think that we women deserve it or likes it. Many women find it very hard to describe the pain, coz it's just sooooo painful, way too painful to able to be described by any words"

Did I imply that? I just meant that it should shut up all of those men who say that women are weaker beings especially those you have given birth. That would be very wrong of them to say.
I know I know ;)

we are 18 users here now at this thread

Hi everybody....

:clap:

"I said that I don´t think she will get twins because the risk of a natural birth would be too high after this difficult pregnancy"

That makes sense. I mean they went to the "easier" place first. I think if it were twins they would not have taken any chances.

I have missed the other parties and it looks like I will miss at least the first two hours on the 10th! So let's get more people here now!

Originally posted by Josefine@Dec 7th, 2003 - 2:57 pm
we are 18 users here now at this thread

Hi everybody....

:clap:
Oh, god I'm already in a party mood...

Hello overthere guys!!!

O, I got it. The cannons will do salute shots. Phew. I thought it was something else.

I wish her and the baby all luck!
But I wouldn´t like to be in her situation right now! It are not just the birth pains (I mean I don´t know how birth pains are...but I know that there are a lot of women, who have an easy birth, almost without pain), but also the media coverage!
Why are you so sure, that the baby will come today. Women, who become mothers for the first time usually need a little bit longer.

When will the first pictures of the happy family be shown? Will it be on the day of the birth or later?

" The maternity ward in the hospital is named for Alex! "

No, it's just called the "Prince of Orange Wing"

Originally posted by Josefine+Dec 7th, 2003 - 8:55 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Josefine @ Dec 7th, 2003 - 8:55 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-royal_sophietje@Dec 7th, 2003 - 2:54 pm
that would be great [/b][/quote]
This is first time that I have seen so many people reading the same thread at once. Afterall Maxima's child is connected straight with the Dutch Throne.

Originally posted by Jelka@Dec 7th, 2003 - 3:01 pm
When will the first pictures of the happy family be shown? Will it be on the day of the birth or later?
After the birth they will publish a digital picture....

MAXIMA IS AT THE DELIVERY ROOM rumours around the hospital say

Go Maxima! To the Max! Good Luck!

"Wiilem Alexander was seen by an other expecting father outside the delvery room smoking. Queen Beatrix is at home at Huis ten Bosch. She returned from abroad yesterday evening."

Why isn't she there? It's a small country. Smoking is a bad habit too.

:lol: Just we were 20 readers on this thread! Maybe we make a record. I should read for a taxation test, but I can not leave this site in case the baby comes any minute now. Luckily I have the ADSL! :lol:

Originally posted by Dennism@Dec 7th, 2003 - 3:10 pm
"Wiilem Alexander was seen by an other expecting father outside the delvery room smoking. Queen Beatrix is at home at Huis ten Bosch. She returned from abroad yesterday evening."

Why isn't she there? It's a small country. Smoking is a bad habit too.
I think that Beatrix and other family members will go to the hospital as the baby is really born...

Willem Alexander was seen outside the delivery room smoking.His nerves!or does he usually smoke?He was seen by another father to be.

Willem-Alexander is smoking because of the nerves....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom