The Baby is Coming - Maxima Admitted to Hospital

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to be able to follow it as it happens...

Good luck on the delivery.

"Don't worry"

Yes, I won't worry.

About 9 minutes the second breaking news programme at RTL. Maybe then we have more news!!

Picture of the Brovono hospital

Attachments

• bronovo.jpg
    bronovo.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 467
The baptism will be in or after april next year royaltywatchers expect.

It´s much to early to discuss about the christening.The baby is still not born.Don´t think I´m pessimistic,but they should wait till the has been born.. :heart:

there will be many royla gatherins next years, weddings and baptism
in denmark, spain, netherlands and Norway maybe Jordan
Have I missed something?

Originally posted by royal_sophietje@Dec 7th, 2003 - 11:59 am
Maxima is in hospital where she will deliver today her first child!!!
royal_sophietje - Guess who had this scoop first on the internet?? Yep: LTR!!!
Sorry, but wendy at benelux did beat you with 8 minutes :lol:
(the time is cet in these quotes)

The Benelux Royals Message Board
http://members3.boardhost.com/Beneluxroyal/

Maxima in Bonovo hospital !!!!!! (n/t)
Posted by wendy on 7/12/2003, 11:51:11
User logged in as: wendy
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

Originally posted by Josefine@Dec 7th, 2003 - 2:17 pm
there will be many royla gatherins next years, weddings and baptism
in denmark, spain, netherlands and Norway maybe Jordan
Have I missed something?
I don't think so Josephine :p

Originally posted by anna+Dec 7th, 2003 - 2:20 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (anna @ Dec 7th, 2003 - 2:20 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-royal_sophietje@Dec 7th, 2003 - 11:59 am
Maxima is in hospital where she will deliver today her first child!!!
royal_sophietje - Guess who had this scoop first on the internet?? Yep: LTR!!!
Sorry, but wendy at benelux did beat you with 8 minutes :lol: (the time is cet in these quotes)

The Benelux Royals Message Board

Maxima in Bonovo hospital !!!!!! (n/t)
Posted by wendy on 7/12/2003, 11:51:11
User logged in as: wendy
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx [/b][/quote]
:woot: :shock: :cry: :doh: :wacko: :blink: :unsure: :huh:

Damn!!!!

Yes and with the Olympics and Euro 2004 it will be Europe's summer for celebrations!

The maternity ward in the hospital is named for Alex!

" Hare Koninklijke Hoogheid Prinses Máxima der Nederlanden is zondagochtend 7 december 2003 om 09.10 uur, in afwachting van de geboorte van het eerste kind van haar en Zijne Koninklijke Hoogheid de Prins van Oranje, opgenomen in Ziekenhuis Bronovo te Den Haag. Nadere informatie volgt zo spoedig mogelijk.
RVD, 07.12.2003, 11.30"

Next news report in 24 minutes at 15:00 CET

I do feel happy for Maixma

but I also feel very very tense for her too!!

She is going through the worst trial of her life!!

According to medical researches, prepared labour pain is third most painful experience in a human-being's life, after burning and cutting down!! And she's going through it under such pain not for a few minutes but for probably 8 to 9 hours!!

Poor Maxima, wouldn't it be fairer for us women if the medical researchers have developed a way to get rid of this pain???

Well, she is in hospital for 6 hours now......
It had took 11 hours for my mum to deliver me, so maybe :)....

"According to medical researches, prepared labour pain is third most painful experience in a human-being's life, after burning and cutting down!! And she's going through it under such pain not for a few minutes but for probably 8 to 9 hours!!"

Once again I ask on behalf of all of the men out there, how do you women do it? Who says that women are weaker? Not me.

I do hope that it's a girl, because I wish there would be another queen for The Netherlands!^^

Has the Dutch Royal Household said anything about who comes first? If not do you think they would change their Constitution like Belgium, Sweden and Norway?

I hope not. I'm getting tired of the Dutch Parliament enough as it is. Don't mess with Max and Alex!

Sorry, there's a mistake. Prepared labour is fourth most painful experience as unprepared labour comes before it.

Hey guys.... What if it is a twin AND she does a normal delivery. Does anybody how long that takes???

Originally posted by Dennism@Dec 7th, 2003 - 8:44 am
I hope not. I'm getting tired of the Dutch Parliament enough as it is. Don't mess with Max and Alex!
So you prefer to have a king after Alex?

" Hey guys.... What if it is a twin AND she does a normal delivery. Does anybody how long that takes???"

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by royal_sophietje@Dec 7th, 2003 - 8:45 am
Hey guys.... What if it is a twin AND she does a normal delivery. Does anybody how long that takes???
Yes, it would be lovely for Maxima to get a pair of twins, coz that would probably mean that she didn't need to go through a trial like such ever again!

Personallly, women should rule! However, I don't want that Parliament which has caused trouble for John and Mable butting their heads into these things again.

I don´t think Maxima would have a natural birth if she expcted twins.It was a difficult pregnancy and the risk that anything with the "3"could go wrong would be too high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom