The Baby is Coming - Maxima Admitted to Hospital

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
alexandria, its Comedie de l Innocence..still, i have to leave home t eight, go for a drink and THEN watch the 9.30 pm film! and we get no dutch news at all here!!!! :shock:

I have a question: Was the sex of the baby announced several weeks ago?

Monaco70s

Originally posted by Alexandria@Dec 7th, 2003 - 11:08 am
I can't believe this thread is 14 pages long -- and hardly any pictures!

I swear, I left for 8 minutes to go make coffee and check my answering machine messages and I came back and there were 4 more pages since I left here!
When I first read this topic, it was only 3 pages long...and now it's 14!!

Originally posted by norwegianne+Dec 7th, 2003 - 6:08 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (norwegianne @ Dec 7th, 2003 - 6:08 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-liv@Dec 7th, 2003 - 11:06 am
Well,I have to learn because I´ll write an exam tomorrow,but I can´t leave my computer because I was waiting for so long now.Maxima and her baby are "guily"when I fail my exam tomorrow...

I´m fascinated!!!!#

I can´t WAit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've got an exam on tuesday. I'd planned on studying this weekend, but I'm :sick: and haven't found the motivation. This is about the height of what I can do at the moment. Lie in bed with the iBook and wait for news. :cry: [/b][/quote]
I have two exams on Thursday.... Whose fault is it, if I don't pass them... :blush:

norwegianne,I will think of you on Tuesday.If I´m responible and guit the computer I couldn´t concentrate and so I decided to stay till they announce... ;)

Originally posted by monaco70s@Dec 7th, 2003 - 5:11 pm
I have a question: Was the sex of the baby announced several weeks ago?

Monaco70s
No.

We don't know the sex of the baby.

Originally posted by vdebono@Dec 7th, 2003 - 11:11 am
alexandria, its Comedie de l Innocence..still, i have to leave home t eight, go for a drink and THEN watch the 9.30 pm film! and we get no dutch news at all here!!!! :shock:
Maybe you could take a small portable radio with you for the latest news updates?! Like in all those movies where they sho men taking a small radio on Sundays to church with them to hear the latest football scores?! :p

Or if we had planned ahead better, we could've arranged for you to have a walkie talkie and one of uf here could've given you a play-by play account of the latest news and posts at LTR! :lol:

Or maybe you could just ask the bartender to turn the TV to an all-news station and not a game!

I think this was the last time Willem and Maxima were seen in public together before she was ordered bed rest. He carried on his own royal duties and the last time we saw Maxima was shopping with her mom. The next time we see them they will be a family and have a little baby.

Attachments

• NL_willem_maxima_165.jpg
    NL_willem_maxima_165.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 269
Originally posted by Poppy+Dec 7th, 2003 - 6:08 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Poppy @ Dec 7th, 2003 - 6:08 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Alexandra@Dec 7th, 2003 - 11:02 am
Originally posted by Poppy@Dec 7th, 2003 - 5:58 pm
Originally posted by Alexandra@Dec 7th, 2003 - 10:53 am
Originally posted by Poppy@Dec 7th, 2003 - 5:51 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Yirina77
@Dec 7th, 2003 - 10:48 am
I think, they will announce the birth of baby in few minutes....

Really really?? How do you know??
Otherwise I'll really need to go to sleep and get a surprise in the morning instead :woot:

What's your time now, Poppy? Luckily our time is 17.52. No need to go to bed in a few ours.

It's 3 am in the morning! But it's alright cos no uni tomorrow, just finished all the exams :flower:

Oh, you poor girl!

I should go reading for some tests too, one in book keeping and the other one in taxation, but I can't leave this site. Too bad... I have been here for hours already.
I'm studying accounting too! Great course for us girls I believe, better than law :wacko:

Anyway, bookkeeping is alright, but taxation...it's alot..you better focus alot on it! Goodluck! [/b][/quote]
Yes accounting ik ok, but taxation, it darkens my whole life. I don't understand it.... :blush: :cry: :wacko: :blink: :yuk: :woot: :sick: :angry:

It's a boy!

Being said on Benelux. Just waiting for the official announcement.

But as the birth now has taken place, let's wait 13 minutes for the official broadcast...

The RTL page changed it's front page. I can't read Dutch ... what does it say anyone?

Benelux board.

Congratulations to the new parents and all of the Orange family :woot:

Monaco70s

Someone has made a conclusion there, it's not real I think

OH NO! I so hoped for a little princess! But good for Maxima, it is now behind. Gott segne sie beide.

Wait, people. I don't know for sure. I'm just repeating.

Originally posted by Alexandria@Dec 7th, 2003 - 5:22 pm
The RTL page changed it's front page. I can't read Dutch ... what does it say anyone?
It hasn't changed :huh:

Calm down!!!there is no official announcement yet!!

Alexandria...i was thinking of giving one of you my mobile phone number so i can be texted the news but that's not even possible! i'm watching this film in what used to be a cavalier, part of Baroque fortifications...so there's NO network coverage!! :(

" The RTL page changed it's front page. I can't read Dutch ... what does it say anyone?"

No, it hasn't. It just says the baby is on its way. It has been up there for about an hour.

It is not on the news yet! Wait for a official message!! It is a boy or a girl :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom