Queen Máxima's Patronages and Chairships

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, to some extent booing is," Freedom of Speech", and it can be rude, but we republicans, accept that you can make such comments on whomever.

I think most people in that crowd didn't know who Maxima or Friso are unless they were royalists.

Friso, probably not. Maxima yes, seeing as the event was an official engagement she would have either been announced or mentioned by her title. They wouldn't have shouted viva le republic at anyone.

Nico's explanation seems the most logical one. I can't imagine that many French know princess Máxima. And even less will know enough about her to actually bother starting to 'boo'.
Didn't Frédéric Mitterand write the preface for one of the books of the late Countess of Paris?

Princess Maxima Looks Beautiful In This Event , The Black Dress Looks Very Nice & Suitable On Her , Thanx Marika86

HRH Princess Máxima,Patron,will attend a concert by the Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra at the Barbican Hall,London sunday afternoon may 20th.

The KCO is the "Orchestra in Residence" in Paris,London and Brussels during the 2011 / 2012 season and will travel to London three times in may.

Princess Máxima attended the lecture of Prof. Stella Quimbo at the International Institute of Social Studies (ISS) in
Den Haag today, May 21, 2012. The Curatorium of the Prince Claus Chair in Equity and Development has appointed
Prof. Quimbo from the Philippines as the new holder of the Prince Claus Chair 2011/2013. In her academic work she
focusses on public health, health economics and development.

** ppe gallery ** anp gallery ** belga **

Last edited:

Crown Princess Máxima has attended the third introductory concert of the Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra
in Amsterdam today, July 4, 2012.

** ppe gallery ** anp gallery ** belga **

Last edited:
I didn't see this event on the calendar yesterday, was this an unofficial event but then the royal house did write about it? Do they write about unofficial events too?

Back
Top Bottom