Queen Máxima's Patronages and Chairships

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I understand that, but still it would be nice if they took some interest in it. I think it would be nicer for them as well if they had an interest in the organizations for which they are patron. It would certainly give them a chance to express their knowledge on certain subjects, and also make those that are a member of said patronage feel more involved with the people that are head of their country.

I believe this is her first visit to a scoutinggroup since she became a patron a year ago or so? I can´t remember many visits by the late Prince Claus either btw, who used to be the patron of Scouting Nederland. A pity she isn´t wearing a uniform though ;).

She took over in 2005 & i think it wouldve been nice if she made a visit when she first took over. I think this might not be as big as a few other's she holds but it will do good for the scouts girls/boys who do take part. It would be nice for them to see their princess visiting them and as you mentioned, a uniform wouldve made it all:)

Last edited by a moderator:
HRH will attend the Oratio by the new holder of the Prince Claus Chair in Development and Equity,Dr.Alcinda Honwana,
at the Institute of Social Studies,The Hague tuesday april 2nd.
Het Koninklijk Huis

Princess Maxima attended the oration of the Prince Claus Chair 2007-2008 at the Institute of Social Studies (ISS) in The Hague.

PPE Agency

Well her hair looks nice today but I really don't like the skirt:ermm:

Well her hair looks nice today but I really don't like the skirt:ermm:

You don't?I love that leather skirt.But it takes a certain size/type to get away with it.....:rolleyes:,and she definetly carries it off great.
She has a jacket in the same colour too.

Oh my...has Máxima been reading TRF? Her hair is nicely groomed! :D:D Yippee!! Finally! Only one more thing to burn Máxima, only one more little thing - those blasted ankle-tie shoes you love wearing. They do nothing for your ankles and legs

I like the color of the jacket. It reminds me of the engagement dress.

Oh my...has Máxima been reading TRF? Her hair is nicely groomed! :D:D Yippee!! Finally! Only one more thing to burn Máxima, only one more little thing - those blasted ankle-tie shoes you love wearing. They do nothing for your ankles and legs
yes i agree about the shoes, she has thick uncles for this kind of shoes, but i love the skirt and jacket!

I like the color of the jacket. It reminds me of the engagement dress.

I had the same feeling about the outfit, TLLK. The colour, and the fact that she was wearing a brooch, (of course not the same one as the one she wore to her engagement) also brought me back to that moment. Her hair is now also a little bit darker than in previous years, IMHO, which makes the hole appearance similar to the 2001 version of Máxima.:flowers:

The skirt fitted her very, very well and the cut above the knee didn't strike me as "daring", like Hola magazine states, but really feminine. ..

I think the skirt is nice and she carry it well, but what I really love here is the jacket! Wonderful colour on her! But for next time the Princess recycles this outfit... I hope it will be with different shoes. The ones she is wearing are ugly and are not proper to her kind of legs, imo.

I love her outfit! Maxima has really lost all the pregnancy fat. She looks amazing!

^^ In that picture I think it's just the skirt. Anyone who has the slightest curve in the stomach will look like they have a bump in a shiny leather skirt like that.

not the best outfit

I really don't like these shoes :bang:
This skirt with "escarpin" would be great, but the knot on her ankles, that doesn't suit her...
It's always the same brooch on the jacket...:ohmy:

You know what, I suppose that after 3 babies she is entitled to have a little belly. But for that matter, I happen to think that she has a wonderful and appropriate body for her frame. Whose bright idea was it that all women needed to be sticks? Or are we all buying into that warped idea of perfection?

28-05-2009 utrecht Princess Maxima attended the oration of dr. Irene Agyepong at the Academy building in Utrecht. Dr. Irene Agyepong has been nominated by the Prince Claus Chair in Development and Equity.

PPE Gallery

Nice red gabardine, make up, hair, nails... i liked it all. And her characterist big smile:flowers: i really think that red suits her.

Princess Maxima looks great in red. I think that this colour suits her better than any other, even blue, who is the best colour for blondes. She also looks fine in green. But HER colour is red, no doubt.Vanesa.

The Princess,Patron of Scouting Netherlands,will attend the Scout-In09 at the Velder estate in Liempde on september 19th.

The Scout-In is a bi-annual event for volunteers of Scouting Netherlands.
75% of the 6000 participants is between ages 17 and 25.

Scouting Netherlands has 87.000 youth members and 25.000 volunteers.

Het Koninklijk Huis

Pics 19.9.2009

Princess Maxima of the Netherlands attends Scout-In09
at the estate Velder on September 19, 2009 in Liempde,
Netherlands.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages **

Back
Top Bottom