Queen Máxima Picture Thread, Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pictures of Máxima?

I have now used couple of days trying to find good pictures from princess Máxima. They should be face pictures with tiara and I would prefer one with the smile. all I found are terrible. Im about to make an artwork about her and need a picture where she is happy.
can you help me?

I have now used couple of days trying to find good pictures from princess Máxima. They should be face pictures with tiara and I would prefer one with the smile. all I found are terrible. Im about to make an artwork about her and need a picture where she is happy.
can you help me?

Have a look at PPE Agency search for Maxima + statevisit, and you''ll get loads of nice pictures
or
http://www.royaldutchjewels.nl/index.html this is a very nice page about the Juwellery of the DRF

Thank you for these links, Lucien! I loved seeing the photos of Maxima with her children. She has such a beautiful family.

:previous: I love the way she continues to style her wardrobe and jewelry with a South American twist. She looks quite amazing. :flowers:

Thanks lucien!! They are one GORGEOUS couple. Yet even though I don't know them they always seem so approachable, like you could have a burger and a beer with them!!!!!!

Thank you, Lucien! She is one of the most beautiful brides I have ever seen. They are such a lovely couple. :wub:

Thank you very much for the videos lucien & Princess Maxima. They're great!!! What a wonderful couple.:flowers:

marvellous video Princess maxima, i love the part the he said to her "i love you" so beautiful!!!!
is any video out there of the party and cutting of the cake?????did she trhough the flowers? the garter?

Old Pics of Maxima

Hi,

Can anyone access old pics of Princes Maxima from the site Maxzite? When she was young, teenager,etc. They seem to have disappeared. Many thanks.

Yes we want more lol.
Thanks for posting them.

The Dress So Nice , and The Colour Of Dress Very Nice & Chic , I really Like Valentino Designs , Thank you For Posting sem .

Reactions: sem
Back
Top Bottom