Queen Máxima Picture Thread, Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Natural blonde or not, she does look good. I think she is cute. I would not say beautiful, but, thanks to the great clothes she wears, she looks spectacular all the time.

Roxsteve said:
Natural blonde or not, she does look good. I think she is cute. I would not say beautiful, but, thanks to the great clothes she wears, she looks spectacular all the time.
that is so funny; I think it is just a fact that princess maxima is very beautiful.. but it is never a fact. the views on what is beautiful is always personal.. or does someone think there is really someone of who we all think is very beautiful??

Thank you for all the pictures misshelen, there were ALOT that I had never seen before. Maxima, seems a very outgoing and sociable individual and doesn't seem to take herself too seriously which is really nice!

here are comments and facts about maxima from PPE
Princess Maxima has, if we look carefully at her pictures, done a repair to several of her teeth.
Pictures of 12 and 6 months ago, show her teeth at her lower jaw, from which one seems to be broken and one which seems to be half. The princess has a smile, which often show only her top set of teeth.
When looking at her teeth at pictures from 2 weeks ago, they show a perfect set of teeth at her bottom jaw.(from het travel in taillin)

Princess Maxima during her day time a perfect new princess. In her private life a drinking and smoking South American girl. When you see princess Maxima working, she is elegant, interested and very social in her fellow men. Well dressed and next to her husband the crown prince and her mother in law the Queen, she looks like she is born to be the future Queen of Holland. When the first pictures of Maxima appeared during her young relationship with Willem Alexander, the Dutch public new her form a video, made at a wedding of one of her friends in Argentina. We saw her dancing, smoking and drinking at the party. surrounded by boys. This has been only one event wich went public. All pictures made of Maxima after this video were 'royal'. She dressed in a complete different way, spoke very affected and when chaced by paparrazi, she always seems to be smiling at the photgraphers. The Dutch public was under the influence of the new princess and were very fond of her. Now I can show you 2 not ever been published pictures of the Princess at, again, a wedding in Buenos Aires. Made last may 2004 in Buenos Aires. Here you can see that Maxima is in her private life, a real south American girl. Dancing, smoking, and in the centre of the attention. Note that Willem Alexander is trying to keep up with his wife, but the expression on his face, shows that he is not really a ''party prince''
The fact that Maxima has a sigaret, shows that during this time she was NOT pregant. But after her trip to
Buenos Aires, nobody has seen her anymore with a sigaret. This plus the fact that her clothes are completly different than before and the up coming belly, feeds the rumours that she is pregant of her 2nd child.
When Maxima is at one of the parties in
Holland with the friends of Willem Alexander she is always holding back her festivities. This maybe comes that in Holland verybody knows her as the princess. In Argentina it is diffefrent. Her old friends still see her as Maxima the argentinian.

She is the most photgraphed member of the royal family, is often on television and not a week goes bye or her smiling face is on the cover of the magazines. There is no men or women who does not know Maxima.
And it is impossible to think that the princess will go anywhere in
Holland and is not recognized. But what nobody thought would happen, it happened this week in Amsterdam......
While Maxima with little Amalia and her Argentine friend, Samantha Dean were visiting the exhibition, Marockko, in the
Nieuwe Church in Amsterdam, nobody recognized the famous Princess. And that while the exhibition was very growed with people! The 2 girl friends did not mind the 'incognito' appearence. For one hour they enjoyed the anonymity. But after one hour the fun ended! Not because Maxima was recognized, but....AMALIA. The 13 months old little one, was playing on the ground with other pre-schoolers when a obsurving mother noticed that the little one looks very much like the future Queen of Holland. And so the anonymity of Maxima vanished. Unfortunately the quite bad peace was gone and before the growd tries to capture the attention of the Princess, Maxima and her friend Samatha left the exhibition in Amsterdam. More and more, it seems that Maxima, when she is as a private person, she camouflages herself, so she can shop or see concerts, without anyone knowing it. But as a princess at official duties, she always seems to be in the centre of the attention.

Thanks for posting these pictures, Carlota. Many of them I haven t seen before. Does anybody know when WA and Maxima met princess Sirindhorn? I haven´t seen her in that pink outfit before.

Nor have I. Although, I suppose that it must have been during the Thailand trip, because as far as I can recall Sirindhorn does not undertake many, if any at all, trips outside of Thailand, at least not officially.

Last edited:
I liked the one in Mongolia. I remember to have visited the thread of Princess Maxima and Prince Willem official visit to Mongolia. There was a lot of photos from this event...But I can't remember to have ssen the last one . I loved it, for the Crownprincess seems to be riding so carefree and happy. Very natural. :flowers:

Vanesa.

you are more than welcome for the pics!

yes, i think they met sirindhorn while in thailand for the celebrations in 2006. after all, she was the one who greeted the guests at the airport and took them to the palace...

I agree with you Yabou.
She has been made a princess, a lot of people around her making her look, like you talk about her teeth!
I see in this threat and the other so many picures of her, really nice pictures and at the same time I think how many clothes she has where does she put them,? sahe must have 3 bedroom closet!

Please don't shoot me, but it seems to me that Maxima has this look on her face that she enjoys posing and all the attention she receives. I like what I have heard of her and that she stayed very much the same (if a more put together) Maxima, I have studied body language, and she is either covering a big discomfort very well or is enjoying flashing her delecious smile.

Please don't shoot me, but it seems to me that Maxima has this look on her face that she enjoys posing and all the attention she receives. I like what I have heard of her and that she stayed very much the same (if a more put together) Maxima, I have studied body language, and she is either covering a big discomfort very well or is enjoying flashing her delecious smile.
it is possible what you say, that he smile cover a disconfort some time, but in the other hand she probably value her luck in life and really enjoy that day! sometimes I thoguht what do you say about her disconfort but there are no way we can proove this:flowers:

Thank you for posting these, Turkish Delight. There were many photos that I had never seen before.

Thank you very much Turkish Delight for your posts.

She is just so spontaneous during her outings. I wish more of today's princesses were like her.

Well, while I am not in the habit of comparing CP's like a beauty contest, I would go so far as to say that Maxima would be a shoe-in for Miss Congeniality. :flowers:

Although I don't think she is the most (classically) beautiful princess, her mega-watt smile makes her look stunning. She absolutely radiates a sense of pure joy which seems to be almost contagious to those around her. Whatever she's having . . . . I'll have a double. :ohmy:

MARG, I couldn't agree with you more! Maxima just seems to glow with happiness and energy. If I could pick any royal to spend the day hanging out with, it would be Maxima. She just seems like she would be someone you could have fun with.

MARG, I couldn't agree with you more! Maxima just seems to glow with happiness and energy. If I could pick any royal to spend the day hanging out with, it would be Maxima. She just seems like she would be someone you could have fun with.

Hopefully you will ask me to tag along, since I find her the most "real" of them all. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom