Queen Máxima, Current Events Part 2 (October 2017 - November 2021)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, June 10, Queen Máxima virtually attended the inaugural lectures of the two holders of the Prince Claus Chair, Professor Gustavo García López and Professor Seye Abimbola:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Queen Máxima was present at the annual symposium of the Money Wise platform in Den Haag this afternoon, June 14:

** Pic ** gtresnews gallery **

Last edited:
Queen Máxima was present at the annual symposium of the Money Wise platform in Den Haag this afternoon, June 14:

** Pic **

The man on Máxima's right is the Minister of Finance. His party is currently imploding so it is nice that he has found the time to participate.

On the wall we see portrait sof stadholders Willem II, III and IV. The location seems to be the De Witt Huis, which was used to be the residence of Prince Alexander (youngest son of King Willem III and Sophie of Württemberg).

Last edited:
Queen Máxima is present online at the presentation of the 10,000th SPARK scholarship. The Dutch development organization SPARK provides scholarships for entrepreneurship studies to young Syrian refugees in the Middle East and Turkey.

Is there any video? She took her shoe off to drive? She's so engaged and charismatic..almost let's me forget the wringled clothes and bad hair.

Is there any video? She took her shoe off to drive? She's so engaged and charismatic..almost let's me forget the wringled clothes and bad hair.

I like her hair, and a huge smile

It seems she did take her shoes of to drive, which is normally not adviced. The reverse parking didn't seem to be a problem for her:

https://www.rtlboulevard.nl/video/o...koningin-maxima-krijgt-rijles-een-vrachtwagen

Although I personally would never choose to drive barefoot, it’s not illegal anywhere in the US (AFAIK). One of the ‘drivers’ of this rumor/old wives’ tale is because your shoes can/may come completely off your feet in a serious collision. That has led some people to believe that the bare feet caused the crash, not vice versa!

Go, Max!

Flamboyant and classy!!My Queen.

Last edited:
Today, September 30, Queen Máxima attended the launch of Manifesto of Essentials, an initiative of the Brain Foundation, MIND and ZonMw:

** rex gallery ** anp gallery ** ppe gallery **

Last edited:
Today, October 6, Queen Máxima attended a meeting in Utrecht on the occasion of one year of Music Education Agreement:

** anp gallery ** rex gallery ** ppe gallery **

** gettyimages: NLD: Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands Attends The Anniversary Music Educators Agreements In Utrecht **

Afterwards Queen Máxima visited the Trimbos Institute, the Dutch knowledge institute for mental health care, addiction care and social care in Utrecht.
The institute is celebrates its 25th anniversary.

** Pic ** ppe gallery **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom