Queen Máxima as UN Advocate for Inclusive Financial Services 1: 2009 - Aug. 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her UNGSA trips are honestly my favourite. I don't know how she managed to keep all those 4 languages at such a high level. She is incredible !

It looks like Queen Máxima is really enjoying the trip to Morocco and especially yesterday.

Poor Princess couldn´t keep from coughing all the time:sad:

Maxima is a polyglot avant le lettre!Fabulous!

Poor Princess couldn´t keep from coughing all the time:sad:

Maxima is a polyglot avant le lettre!Fabulous!
The poor princess. Was she Princess sick with a cold or is she chronically ill? If she is sick (and contagious?) why didn't she meet with another of the King's sisters?

The Queen spoke Spanish with Princess Lalka Meryem, no French.
Also what did the Queen say about Transvia airlines?

Yesterday evening, March 30, Queen Máxima attended the 13th European Financial Services Round Table (EFR) for directors and chairmen of boards of European banks, insurance companies and European policymakers on financial health in Brussels, Belgium:

** Pic **

Last edited:
A pity they did not share a more detailed programme so I would know where I could go with a camera and a little flag ;). It is gracious of Haddad - the minister of Finance- to meet HM.

To me as an outsider who has lived here for a few months, the banking system for customers seems more developed and accessable in Brazil than in many parts of Europe. If anything we could learn from them and not the other way around. But I do not have any in-depth knowledge about it of course.

Yesterday her line flight with the Brazilian airline GOL had been delayed or cancelled. Because of that the Queen and the delegations from the World Bank and the UN were stuck in the airport. This means the Queen is unable to visit Toalá, where she would visit a workshop that makes fabrics.

Queen Máxima sent a pre-recorded video message for the Responsible Finance Forum (RFF) 2023 held in Bengaluru, India, yesterday, July 6.

The video was probably recorded on Jun 30, as Queen Máxima is dressed like during the family's summer photo session that day, see here.

It's time to close this thread. You can find the new one here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom