Queen Máxima and Microfinance / Financial Inclusion

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I have to say that the hair is 100% better. However this seems to have come at the expense of her poor wardrobe. Although, we are all entitled to a few days off, and I have only seen two outfits so far that make me cringe. The floaty awful thing at the youth convention and the recent yellow outfit that seems more suited to a younger person and that she for some inexplicable reason chose to combine with a skin coloured scarf?

Maxima looks very nice, apart from her ankle strap shoes which she seems to love.:rolleyes: I wonder if we'll get any videos from today?

Dutch Princess Maxima (2nd L) talks to the press next to Kenya's Finance minister Amos Kimunya (R) at his office 28 June 2007 in Nairobi. Princess Maxima is on a three-day visit in the east African nation to attend a UN Advisors Group on Inclusive Financial Sectors meeting. AFP PHOTO/SIMON MAINA

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

She uses her hands a lot, when she speaks.
It's great to see her, this woman is certaintly on the go. I admire her for her involvment in micro credit, it's an important subject! :flowers:

She uses her hands a lot, when she speaks.
It's great to see her, this woman is certaintly on the go. I admire her for her involvment in micro credit, it's an important subject! :flowers:
I think micro-credit is her major, she seems to do alot on it because she seems to have an intrest which is a good thing & yes she does use alot of hands but i guess its another way to explain things when your talking & good movements as well. Its nice to see her playing a huge role in her feild.

One more ANP picture i guess talking to the press
Picture

BTW, i like the outfit & the neckace:)

Actually, I think that she's gotten everything together with her look. Her hair is done and neat, her clothing fits properly (yay!!!) and her makeup and accessories are done nicely. That's the Máxima that I like to see- the Máxima that really looks like a put together Crown Princess.

I just think clothes should fit properly- tailored, not too tight but not saggy-baggy potato sack. Even if Max hasn't lost all her baby weight, clothes should still look like she has a body underneath them. I also don't really love the hot pink head-to-toe look- it's a little bright and even garish- either the hot pink pants or the pink shirt, but not both!

Last edited:
i find it great that just a few week after coming back to work, she is already travelling to places such as kenya and already back at important issues for her such as the microcredits and microfinance (as the other day in london). isn't it incredible? just a week, 5 activities and two of them abroad. maxima never fails to surprise me.

I like much the Maximum princess, a woman worker without a doubt :D

I like very much her look in Kenya than Argentina... I don´t know... mave her hair... the accesories....but she looks so beautiful always!!!

The Kenya clothes are ok, her way of dressing is not my style. The pink aunt Sheila thing is terrible again. Sometimes she looks nice and she is getting better than at the beginning but often she still buys this strange outfits. :bang:

Last edited:
Princess Máxima met with the new President of the Worldbank in Washington DC yesterday,discussing,ao,the work by the Princess as a member of the UN Advisors Group for Inclusive Financial Sectors and the role of the Worldbank on the issue.

I ´didn´t know that Maxima is visiting Washington

Princess Máxima met with the new President of the Worldbank in Washington DC yesterday,discussing,ao,the work by the Princess as a member of the UN Advisors Group for Inclusive Financial Sectors and the role of the Worldbank on the issue.

These are the things I wish they posted on their website. I can`t believe she was here and I didn`t know about it!:ohmy: Anyhow, we will eventually see pictures of her today.

These are the things I wish they posted on their website. I can`t believe she was here and I didn`t know about it!:ohmy: Anyhow, we will eventually see pictures of her today.

It was only a one-day visit and then she hurried back.
Het Koninklijk Huis
:flowers:

12-10-2007 The Hague Princess Maxima attended the hand-over of the advise of the Raad van Microfinanciering ( Council of Microfinance) by jhr. drs. D Laman Trip to drs. F. Heemskerk in The Hague,

Maxima 1
Maxima 2
More pictures on PPE-agency :)

Imo, Maxima looks really tired but I like her outfit, she looks very much like a proffesional buisness women today & the purple top is lovely:flowers:

she looks very much like a proffesional buisness women today & the purple top is lovely:flowers:

i agree! and i must say i love the professional business woman look of her! she never fails in it and looks like she is very much comfortable in it.

i agree! and i must say i love the professional business woman look of her! she never fails in it and looks like she is very much comfortable in it.

I just sew a picture of her full outfit. I like the fun combination of the outfit (skirt) with the buisness jacket look:)
a few more pictures from seeger
Maxima 1
Maxima 2
Maxima 3

The brown blazer with the plum top underneath is a great color combination. As always I think with Maxima it's not necessarily the clothes she wears but her "bubbly" personality and smile that is so appealing. Some of her outfits may not always be to my exact taste;) but she has the charisma and sparkle that makes the clothes almost secondary. I can see her getting pregnant again but I think she may want to wait a few months before that.

That grey suit reminds me of the first pictures of her that were taken in NYC, back in 1999...

Máxima really needs to do something with her hair..
it looked nice yesterday; combed in a very nice way.. but today it again looked totally messy...
It's sad because it ruins her whole outfit and makes her look much older then she is.
Apart from this her grey outfit looked nice.

I like lila. ups sorry purple i mean, purple is a very stylisch colour this year and the fact that Maxima is wearing a purple shirt shows me that she think about mode, and she also have style.

As posted by Martin T on the Benelux Royals MB:

[FONT=verdana, arial]In the Dutch magazine 'ABP Magazine' (an edition of the dutch pension fund ABP) this month is an interview with princess Máxima about her work concerning microfinance.
She is a member of the 'United Nations Advisors Group on Inclusive Financial Sectors' and of the 'Dutch Council for Microfinance'.
Máxima says she is attracted to microcredit, partly because of her economic background and partly because microfinance is about fighting poverty in a way which puts people and personal stories in the foreground. 80% of microcrdit is given to women, because women pay back better than men and because women shall invest more than men in personal things like health, education and housing.
[/FONT]

great for maxima. i really admire the fact that all her interviews with tv and magazines are connected with her work, strictly.

HRH will speech at the micro-finance conference in Moscow this wednesday.
Het Koninklijk Huis

i must say i'm impressed. it's not even 10 days since they came back from india and burma (and for maxima again india) and now she is off to russia. in the meantime, she takes advantage of mr. yunus meeting the queen to meet him herself personally. i find her admirable.

no pics of the event, though?

Last edited:
i must say i'm impressed. it's not even 10 days since they came back from india and burma (and for maxima again india) and now she is off to russia. in the meantime, she takes advantage of mr. yunus meeting the queen to meet him herself personally. i find her admirable.

no pics of the event, though?

Not Burma Carlota,but Bhutan & India.:)HRH and Mr.Yunus know eachother very well,the Princess handed out the Four Freedoms Award to him last year,before he was bestowed with the Nobel Prize,and have met on several occasions since.

Speech by HRH in Moscow,yesterday.
Het Koninklijk Huis

:flowers:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom