Princess Máxima's Future Title

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maxima will be the second Queen consort with name starting with 'M'. First is Luxembourg's Marie-Teresa. Whose next? Belgium's Mathilde, Denmark's Mary, Norway's Mette-Marit or Japan's Masako?

Maxima will be the second Queen consort with name starting with 'M'. First is Luxembourg's Marie-Teresa. Whose next? Belgium's Mathilde, Denmark's Mary, Norway's Mette-Marit or Japan's Masako?
As far as I know Masako will become Empress consort, not Queen consort.

Will that make Maxima a Roman Catholic queen? is that possible?

Well she is a Roman Catholic and she will be Queen Consort of The Netherlands.........

Will that make Maxima a Roman Catholic queen? is that possible?

Oh but ofcourse,this is 2013 AD,not BC...So totally out of touch with this day and age really,it is..Medieval nonsense really!.:)

Besides that,Máxima will not be a Reigning Queen

Actually Marie-Terese is a grand-duchess, not a queen (consort).
As I don't think any other monarch will abdicate this totally depends on their age and health.
But I have the feeling the Danish couple will be one of the last to ascend the throne, as Queen Margrete confirmed last year that she has no inclination to abdication and seems to be in better health than her counterparts.

Last edited:
As this is settled, it is time to close this thread.

The titles and new line of succession under King Willem-Alexander's reign can be discussed here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom