Princess Máxima's 40th Birthday: May 17, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you lucien I really enjoyed your commentary and appreciated the detail just great

Oh Lucien , What a great evening you had and thanks for sharing.
I was again impressed by your Royals, HM the Queen gave Maxima the first lady place , Princess Irene was there with her family , the 10 Van Volenhoven and Princess Christina who surely enjoyed more than each other the great concert.
HH Karim Aga Khan was the only senior Royal , I was happy to see him enjoying a family event he will sadly never have. Why was he there ?

Concert for the 40th birthday of Princess Maxima in Amsterdam.

PPE Agency

Oh Lucien , What a great evening you had and thanks for sharing.
I was again impressed by your Royals, HM the Queen gave Maxima the first lady place , Princess Irene was there with her family , the 10 Van Volenhoven and Princess Christina who surely enjoyed more than each other the great concert.
HH Karim Aga Khan was the only senior Royal , I was happy to see him enjoying a family event he will sadly never have. Why was he there ?

The Aga Khan is a close friend of the family,especially HM and TRH The Prince of Orange and Princess Máxima.He was at their wedding too,with begum Inaara at that time,the botox queen from hell..,a very unpleasant person..( and I'm very kind here...)...but then golddiggers usually are nasty..Thank goodness he got rid of her.Poor man.

lucien...........many thanks as always for our 'inner peak' into a what seemed to be a magical evening. Wow were lucky to have you!!!!!

I'll add to that Lucien, thank you for sharing your evening.

It does indeed seem to have been a lovely event. The birthday child look magnificient! And it's always lovely to see the queen and Maxima interact :flowers:

It sounds like a fantastic night for an fantastic Princess!

Thank you Lucien for sharing your observations. Its like we were all there.:flowers:

Did they tape the event for it to be televised at a later date?

Where were Maxima's siblings and friends Juan, Ines Zorreguieta, Samantha Deane and Florencia di Cocco? Didn't they attend the concert?

It sounds like a fantastic night for an fantastic Princess!

Thank you Lucien for sharing your observations. Its like we were all there.:flowers:

Did they tape the event for it to be televised at a later date?

Zonk,I'd WISH you could have all been there,really,it was perfection in a festive yet relaxed atmosphere where everybody enjoyed what the evening offered.Truly.

The late news from last night had a bit on it,starting at 3.51 minutes,and then two full minutes of it all.:)

Player omroep.nl

and here,from RTL:

http://www.rtl.nl/xl/#/u/f5fbd66b-aae1-4370-8af5-14d30856ef7a/

With the "my mother-in-law" bit,lovely!

:flowers:

Last edited:
it was wonderful!!!
so the birthday celebrations continues right? or it was only the concert and nothing more? i really want to see the girls

it was wonderful!!!
so the birthday celebrations continues right? or it was only the concert and nothing more? i really want to see the girls

I'm afraid you won't get to see the girls.The birthday bash continues today,but strictly private,so,no pics.Sorry.:)

Next time we all will see the girls is in july during the photo-shoot in Italy.:)

Last edited:
Someone who happened to make a DVD of the concert and make me a copy?!?

Someone who happened to make a DVD of the concert and make me a copy?!?
There is no entire concert to be aired,nor was,as was explained several times already.Sorry.

It looks that it was really wonderful event. Thanks everyone for pictures, videos and interesting informations. Hope there will be full Máxima speech on web, from a short part I saw, it looks like one of the most touching royal speeches..

Gawd Zonk,I'd WISH you could have all been there,really,it was perfection in a festive yet relaxed atmosphere where everybody enjoyed what the evening offered.Truly.

Oh here,the late news from last night had a bit on it,starting at 3.51 minutes,and then two full minutes of it all.:)

Player omroep.nl

and here,from RTL:

RTL XL

With the "my mother-in-law" bit,lovely!

The whole speech by the Princess:

RTL XL

:p

What do we have a beautfull couple and family !! Maxima was super even mabel looks very nice. I think we have more of this evenths because this we have not often! But I like it, thanks all of you for the lots of pics.

pictures from BT focusing on Mary Mary overstrålede Maxima | www.bt.dk

Well is well but she didn't overstraelede our Máxima,no way,even tho Mary looked fabulous too,but Ok,it's BT:whistling:

Anyway,the party-weekend continued today as Máxima and her guests enjoyed a trip in barges near the village of Warmond this afternoon on the Kagerplassen,not too far from the Eikenhorst Residence.The local paper had pics of the guests all wearing jackets with "40 Máxima".There will be a big yet intimate party this evening at the Residence of the Prince and Princess.

De Teyding; nieuws uit de gemeente Teylingen (Sassenheim, Voorhout en Warmond) - Mxima viert verjaardag op Kagerplassen

Princess Máxima one and only :) :flowers:
beautiful speech :)) --- magnificent :rose2:

And thanks Lucien for link from today's celebration :)

Thanks for everyone who shared the links and videos.
Maxima looked every bit the princess that she is. Love the hair jewelry :)

I just noticed the pictures of Princess Marilene. She looks frightfully thin. Did anyone else notice this? Is there anything wrong? She's a beautiful woman ... would hope that there isn't anything wrong.

Unfortunately, "frightfully thin" is in. Leitizia, Kate and some others look like concentration camp survivors.

Well is well but she didn't overstraelede our Máxima,no way,even tho Mary looked fabulous too,but Ok,it's BT:whistling:

Anyway,the party-weekend continued today as Máxima and her guests enjoyed a trip in barges near the village of Warmond this afternoon on the Kagerplassen,not too far from the Eikenhorst Residence.The local paper had pics of the guests all wearing jackets with "40 Máxima".There will be a big yet intimate party this evening at the Residence of the Prince and Princess.

De Teyding; nieuws uit de gemeente Teylingen (Sassenheim, Voorhout en Warmond) - Mxima viert verjaardag op Kagerplassen

I noticed at the bottom the video, I saw in the video Maxima, W-A, Haakon, 1 of the greek princes, I don't know which 1, I think fred and mary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom