Princess Máxima Visits Brazil: November 28-December 1, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Emma said:
What's wrong with her hair? quote]

To quote an ad for the Washington Post, "if you don't get it, you don't get."

pollyemma said:
thanks for posting Misshelen.

To Maxima: I love your outfit, but please wash your hair!!!

I think you can not do anything if you are in the middle of a busy schedule, in the middle of the day in the hot summer of South America;)

pollyemma said:
To quote an ad for the Washington Post, "if you don't get it, you don't get."

I think I get you, Pollyemma. ;)

pollyemma said:
thanks for posting Misshelen.

To Maxima: I love your outfit, but please wash your hair!!!

Pollyemma: I think Maxima´s hairs looks clean, but it is not easy to deal with your hair in tropical summer.

Her dress is beautiful and the most important thing is that she is making something big for many poor people ;)

she will met the president or something like that?

Do you think that CP Maxima would even dare to go out in public without washing her hair? Please ladies...

I love her second outfit for this visit. Light pants, top and chocolate sweater, sooo classy. ! Her yellow dress, beatiful but a little bit to tight, when she was seated you could see some fat around her waist...

Princess Maxima visits 28.11.2005 a project of banco Real in the suburb Jardim Paraisopolis of Sao Paulo. Pictures without watermarks :) from Colourpress and DPA.

Attachments

• f.jpg
    f.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 332
  • g.jpg
    g.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 366
  • h.jpeg
    h.jpeg
    29.2 KB · Views: 298
  • i.jpeg
    i.jpeg
    28 KB · Views: 282
  • j.jpeg
    j.jpeg
    64.5 KB · Views: 258
  • k.jpeg
    k.jpeg
    66.9 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:
Images from anp

Attachments

• 3230010.jpg
    3230010.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 232
  • 3230028.jpg
    3230028.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 308
  • 3230030.jpg
    3230030.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 309
  • 3230031.jpg
    3230031.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 266
Maxima look perfect, like always.
Her hair is perfectly, I don't understand what you see bad in her hair...
The people who lives in Tropical zones, know that the hair seems different than in other zones.

More pictures from Colourpress without watermarks:)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 281
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 242
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 245
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 217
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 251
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 2,478
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 347
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 304
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 224
These pictures are without watermarks from DPA:) .
A man with a sharp weeder passes Princess Maxima who can barely avoid being hit. The Princess visits a community centre in the poorest area Paraisopolis in Sao Paulo , during the first day of her working visit to Brazil.

Attachments

• z.jpeg
    z.jpeg
    48.5 KB · Views: 239
  • za.jpeg
    za.jpeg
    46.6 KB · Views: 336
  • zb.jpeg
    zb.jpeg
    45.6 KB · Views: 328
misshelen said:
These pictures are without watermarks from DPA:) .
A man with a sharp weeder passes Princess Maxima who can barely avoid being hit. The Princess visits a community centre in the poorest area Paraisopolis in Sao Paulo , during the first day of her working visit to Brazil.

she looks great. I love her purse.very elegant. her thick bracelets are great too. so 'Maxima-style." she often wears bracelets like that and they suit her perfectly.

she seems so happy. i love the way she is playing around with those 2 pens on that one photo. i wonder what the context is

Looks like she has almost been hit by a wooden stick. hahaha

DDD said:
Looks like she has almost been hit by a wooden stick. hahaha

yeah poor Maxima. she deals with it so well though. she's such a pro.

i feel bad for that guy holding the stick. i think he'll be very embarrassed when he realizes what he did.:p

I like her hair much more today. A little more lift and style.

As for her outfit: it makes her look pear-shaped. Short jacket, wide, white trousers with pleats and a nipped in waist.

I miss her lovely pink long jacket and white dress from Morocco (sigh).

ap3 said:
I miss her lovely pink long jacket and white dress from Morocco (sigh).

let's keep our fingers crossed. it may yet make an encore appearace on this trip.

Maxima seems to be more into recycling clothes these days than she has for awhile.

Images from anp

FLORIANOPOLIS

Attachments

• 3232028.jpg
    3232028.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 255
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 221
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 218
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 239
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 261
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 204
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 273
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 218
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 215
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
Wow! Maxima has really pulled out all the stops for this trip! She looks sensational. That yellow/gold dress in the first set of pictrues was sexy yet businesslike.

pollyemma said:
yeah poor Maxima. she deals with it so well though. she's such a pro.

i feel bad for that guy holding the stick. i think he'll be very embarrassed when he realizes what he did.:p

you are so right! being the man with the stick must have been so embarrasing... poor man. i'm sure he didn't even know what was happening and suddenly 3 men dressed in suits were looking at him with angry faces... :)

maxima however didn't seem to be as scared as them. she even moved herself, as if it was a minor incident (which it is)... the good thing is that she didn't even give importance to it while the people taking care of her were trully nervous about the fact. she behaves so sweetly. it would have been quite embarrasing for him if maxima herself stopped the stick coming to her face, but she didn't do it, showing it wasn't really important and acted as if nothing happened.

she really is great... the more i see her, the more i like her. it's incredible how she never dissapointed me.

I think I might be the only one that is relatively unimpressed with the Princess's appearance, if not a bit disappointed. Her attire seems incredibly informal to me, and her hair....:eek: Máxima has dressed much better in the past even recently on her last official visit. The only "winning thing" has been her great smile.

Alisa said:
I think I might be the only one that is relatively unimpressed with the Princess's appearance, if not a bit disappointed. Her attire seems incredibly informal to me, and her hair....:eek: Máxima has dressed much better in the past even recently on her last official visit. The only "winning thing" has been her great smile.

well, i'm with you on the hair but i LOVE her clothes. I think she's kind of being guided by a "when in Rome" philosophy.

it is very warm over there so she's been choosing to wear flowing linen outfits. she seems to have made a conscious choice to be informal this trip than the last one.

her style so far has been very youthful particularly her third outfit which looks like she bought it all (jacket, skirt, necklace and purse) at Hennes and Mauritz. (to me that's a good thing, btw) maybe being back in Latin America is getting her touch with younger years again.

Pictures from yesterday evening visit Dancing ‘Milágrimas’ of Grupo Ivaldo Bertazzo, the winner of the Prins Claus Price 2005. Pictures without watermarks from DPA:)

Attachments

• ka.jpeg
    ka.jpeg
    28.2 KB · Views: 310
  • kb.jpeg
    kb.jpeg
    52.8 KB · Views: 272
  • kc.jpeg
    kc.jpeg
    52.4 KB · Views: 238
  • kd.jpeg
    kd.jpeg
    41 KB · Views: 248
Pictures from today from Colourpress part 1

Attachments

• ya.jpg
    ya.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 257
  • yb.jpg
    yb.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 275
  • yc.jpg
    yc.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 277
  • yd.jpg
    yd.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 208
  • ye.jpg
    ye.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 247
  • yf.jpg
    yf.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 236
  • yg.jpg
    yg.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 295
Originally posted by Alissa
You are not alone - I am also a little disappointed with her outfits. She did much better in Morocco, where her clothes were attractive and flattering, and surely also suited for warm weather. It's not the informality of the clothes which bothers me - I like her informal style also. I just don't think these clothes are particularly flattering or stylish. Nice enough, but nothing special and in some cases actually a little unflattering.

I still admire her greatly for her smile, positive attitude, and attention she brings to this important work.

Pictures from today from Colourpress part 2 and DPA

Attachments

• yh.jpg
    yh.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 255
  • yi.jpg
    yi.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 311
  • yj.jpg
    yj.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 237
  • yk.jpg
    yk.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 2,031
  • yl.jpg
    yl.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 253
  • ym.jpg
    ym.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 265
  • yn.jpg
    yn.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 345
  • yo.jpg
    yo.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 281
  • yp.jpeg
    yp.jpeg
    72 KB · Views: 225
Pictures from today from Colourpress part 3

Attachments

• ma.jpg
    ma.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 11,103
  • mb.jpg
    mb.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 340
  • mc.jpg
    mc.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 406
  • md.jpg
    md.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 212
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 298
Pictures from today from Colourpress part 4

Attachments

• mf.jpg
    mf.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 301
  • mg.jpg
    mg.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 283
  • mh.jpg
    mh.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 233
  • mi.jpg
    mi.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 220
  • mj.jpg
    mj.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:
oh yes... Maxima is definetely looking her best these days, especially on abroad visits, like she did couple weeks ago to morocco.
Today, she adapt to sunny brazilian really well.... bravo for her!

thank you for the photos, helen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom