Princess Máxima is Pregnant for the 3rd time!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lula

Imperial Majesty
Country
Spain
IN APRIL

Probably someone that Dutch speaks, could do a good translation to the English.;)
The baby will be born in the second half of April. The Princes and the Princess express their gratitude and happiness for the close birth. And the doctor has recommended tranquility to the Princess in the next weeks.

http://www.koninklijkhuis.nl/content.jsp?objectid=16554

Hare Koninklijke Hoogheid Prinses Máxima der Nederlanden is in verwachting

De geboorte van het derde kind van Zijne Koninklijke Hoogheid de Prins van Oranje en Hare Koninklijke Hoogheid Prinses Máxima is voorzien voor de tweede helft van april 2007. Het Paar laat weten 'dankbaar en blij' te zijn.

De behandelend arts heeft de Prinses geadviseerd het de eerstkomende weken wat rustiger aan te doen.
25 september 2006, 11.53 uur

Last edited:
Great news!

- The birth is expected for the 2nd half of April (now that is a lovely birthday gift for the crownprince, whose birthday is on april 27)

- Doctors advised Maxima to take it easy the upcoming weeks, however she will still visit Australia and New-Zealand. The visit to the Museum of the Tropics of this thursday will go ahead as planned to.

- The couple said that they are gratefull and happy.

- It is unlikely that Princess Maxima will attend Queensday 2007

- The princely visit to Buthan and India, planned for april 2006 will be postponed

---
Congratulations to the couple, Alexia, Amalia and HM. Let´s pray for an easy pregnancy and a healthy child.

yes yes yes yes yes yes I am soooo happy!
our princess pregnant again!!

Congratulation to the crown couple and to all that have this elegant and happy lady as a princess...!!!

That is wonderful news, congratulations to all the family! :clap: :clap:

Congratulations to Maxima, Wilem-Alexander, Amalia & Alexia on the wonderful news!!! :flowers: Best wishes and hopes that it will be an easy pregnancy and a safe birth (when the time comes of course)

Great news for the couple, the grown-up sisters;), the Royal Family and the Dutch People:flowers:...

Congratulations! I wish them all happiness and an easy and healthy pregnancy to the Princess:wub: !

Thank you lula for announcing the new;). What a great way to start a week :lucky:!

Regards,
mtbcm :)

Congrats to the Dutch RF. May the new born child be healthy.

I think they want their family to be completed by the time WA is becoming king... I think that moment it not so far away in time.
Anyone a thought about this?

mirrjam said:
I think they want their family to be completed by the time WA is becoming king... I think that moment it not so far away in time.
Anyone a thought about this?

HM has said in one (or two) interviews that she wanted to give her son time to complete his family and to enjoy their youth, in a simular way her mother enabled her to do that.
With that in mind an abdication within 5 years is unlikely. And HM seems to have a lot of energy still & enjoys her job.
There is a thread about abdicating btw, where more posters shared their opinions and thoughts: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f17/what-your-thoughts-about-abdications-10648.html

I have never seen The Queen so radiant and so enjoying her royal role as now, since her Silver Jubilee.

It looks to me that she has re-found her energy in her daughers-in-law for which she seems to feel an unconditional love and -of course- in the two little princesses, the four little countesses and (maybe she spoils him the most) her lonely little count who maybe hopes for a cousin to play with.

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

So I don't think the completing of a family has a particular reason in a nearing kingship. But I agree: Drakensteyn (the Queen's private estate) is under restoration, the Royal Palace Amsterdam is under restoration, the Golden State Carriage and various gala berlines are under restoration. It looks like they want to be 'ready' when a new kingship is there. No matter if it is an abdication or a death of the Queen.

CONGRATULATIONS TO PRINCESS MAXIMA AND PRINCE WILEM-ALEXANDER.

Henri M. said:
I have never seen The Queen so radiant and so enjoying her royal role as now, since her Silver Jubilee.

It looks to me that she has re-found her energy in her daughers-in-law for which she seems to feel an unconditional love and -of course- in the two little princesses, the four little countesses and (maybe she spoils him the most) her lonely little count who maybe hopes for a cousin to play with.

So I don't think the completing of a family has a particular reason in a nearing kingship. But I agree: Drakensteyn (the Queen's private estate) is under restoration, the Royal Palace Amsterdam is under restoration, the Golden State Carriage and various gala berlines are under restoration. It looks like they want to be 'ready' when a new kingship is there. No matter if it is an abdication or a death of the Queen.

Agreed Henri, she is preparing things and wants everything to be ´ready´ when she decides to abdicate. It doesn´t mean that she will abdicate as soon as the renovations et all are over. She just wants to avoid that she has to ask another Brenninkmeijer for hermin like last time ;) . Apart from that HM seems to be in good health and seems less ´old´ then her mother did at that age.
And who says that no 3. will be the end of Willem-Alexanders and Maxima´s family? They both stated that they wanted a large family, so who knows? For now we can finally stop belly watching and guessing though. And undoubtably all boulevard magazines will say that they saw it coming....which is not that difficult if you say that Maxima is pregnant every other month.

:wub: Great, great, great news!!!! :flowers:

Congratulations to the Prince and Princess of Orange and the whole Dutch RF :flowers:

Is anyone else with me who's thinking that this could be the start of another CP baby boom, considering that their last pregnancies were so close to each other? :flowers::lol:

Congratulations to CP Willem-Alexander and the lovely CP Maxima.
I hope that Amalia and Alexia will have a little brother.

Is anyone else with me who's thinking that this could be the start of another CP baby boom, considering that their last pregnancies were so close to each other? :flowers::lol:

No, you're not the only one!!!I hope we'll hear some more announcements soon!:lol: Rememeber when Mette-marit's and Mary's (or was it Letizia's?)pregnancies were announced on the same day in spring 2005?

Congratulations to the Royal Family!!!:flowers: :wub:

Wonderful News!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And maybe it will be a boy this time? Beatrix has only one grandson, and he might feel a bit isolated, what with 2 sisters and 4 female first cousins!

Many congratulations to the Dutch RF.

Congrats to the DRF! I wonder if it will be another girl or a boy!

Great news - now we're just waiting for similar announcements from Spain, Belgium, Denmark and Norway, like last time. ;)

I say this!
ha ha ha I can see the future!:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
great for maxima and willem alexander, I hope this time will be a boy!

Fabulous news! Congrats to Willem-Alexander, Maxima, Amelia, and Alexia, along with the rest of the Dutch Royal Family and the Dutch people!

Wonderful, wonderful news! Conragts to princess Maxima!

This great news! Congratulations to everybody!!!:D:D I'm happy!

I Hope its a boy this time (whatever happens ill be happy) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom