Princess Máxima is Pregnant for the 3rd time!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A third girl would be great but a boy is a possibility as well. :lol: My sincere congratulations to Willem Alexander and Maxima. May their future child have a lifetime of happiness and good health!

pollyemma said:
I have to disagree. I hope its a girl. three princesses would be so wonderful!

just like Margarethe, Benedikte and Anne Marie were the 3 princesses of Denmark.

but the Netherlands had also four Princesses in the past: Beatrix, Irene, Margriet and Christina.

I think it's great news-now maybe Mary and Frederik will have another little one???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;) :)

Jackswife said:
I think it's great news-now maybe Mary and Frederik will have another little one???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;) :)
Oh it would be great!!!:cool: But know we should be happy about this pregnancy.

Last edited:
Back on topic about Maxima's upcoming birth!

Congrats to WA and Maxima!!:flowers: Wonderful news for them both and their people!!

Yay! Congrats to W-A, Maxima, Amalia & Alexia! :wub:

You know this was so funny! I was at work and suddenly my boss appears and said something work related and after that he very swiftly said: 'Oh and Willem just let me know that Maxima is expecting her third child.' :lol:

Congratulations for the Princes!! :flowers: :flowers:

So many ladies pregnant! :ROFLMAO:

Congratulations to Maxima, Willem and the two little Angels. :flowers:

Congratulatios to the prince and princess :clap::calp::flowers:

im really happy about Maxima got another baby but im hope she will have baby boy or girl no matter she carry of baby till April got as girl or boy but Maxima carry her daughter when Maxima was pregnant with Amalia and Alexia

Congratulation to Maxima, W-A, the Queen, their families, the whole country and of course two little Orange Princesses! :lol:

Wow, Leti and Maxima announce their pregnancies the same day! What a great day for us, royal watchers!

What a glorious day indeed, I can only chime in with everyone else and say congrats and the best of luck to the Oranje couple!! :flowers: Fantastic news this day! It seems another royal baby boom is coming, now we can only hope to expect some happy news from Mette-Marit and Mary, that would really be wonderful.

Oh how wonderful, I was so surprised to read this, funny, for so long I read speculation about a pregnancy but nothing recently.

Willem and Maxima seem to completely adore one another and have already brought two amazing daughters into the world, I would love to see Maxima with a son just because I think he would be a mummy's boy but their daughters are so beautiful and cute that they would be blessed to have a girl again.

All we can wish is that maxima has a good pregnancy that results in a healthy baby.

Looking back I did think Maxima was glowing last week, I thought it was just nice hair, good make-up and the lovely white jacket at the time making me think that but now we know the real reason.

HAD TO EDIT MY POST AND SAY I am twice surprised, had not seen the post about Letizia being pregnant, both came from nowhere! How amazing is that!

Last edited:
Ccongratulations To Cp Willem Alexander, Cp Maxima, Amalia And Alexia! What A Great News! I Hope For A Baby Boy!!!!

Congratulations to the family! I am very happy today for them!!! :D

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Queen Beatrix will be a grandma of 8 children, she must be thrilled!

OMG!!!!!!!!! That is so GREAT!! I am soooo happy for them! Congratulations!! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :wub: :wub: :) :) I think it'll be a girl!!!

Congrats

What fabulous news! Congratulations to the Royal Couple, the Queen, and the Alexia and Amalia.

Wow...how about it for the Dutch Royal House. :lol: First Laurentien and Mabel, then Anita, now Maxima...hopefully Aimee will be next!

I hope it's a little boy, just so that little Clausimir isn't the only boy among all girls. At least Samuel and Lucas can play with him!

I think it would be nice for them to have a little boy. I suspect that Maxima and Letizia are going to be just next year's baby boom. Where did all the time go? It seems like just a few weeks ago we were welcoming Alexia and Leonor, and now they are going to be big sisters :)

What WONDERFUL news. Congrats to a lovely family and best wishes to Maxima for a safe and healthy pregnancy..Am just thrilled for them...:flowers:

Congradulations to Their Royal Highness Crown Prince Willem-Alexander and Crown Princess Maxima for this grate news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom