Princess Máxima has been Admitted to Hospital!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
irishchic5 said:
I have to go to class, and I won't be home for another four hours! I'm guessing I'll be missing the birth. It's too bad. I waited around for both Amalia and Alexia.

Yes.. I'm going too(to Dutch lessons).. so for sure I'll miss the birth

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Faster, Maxie, faster!!! God, I hope the baby will arrive before midnight...

Well if baby doesn't come before midnight then he or she will have a birthdate not shared with Prince Floris. Isn't it Floris' b-day today.

Henri M. said:
The two previous deliveries went via natural way and without sedation. It is very unusual to use sedation in the Netherlands.
There is a belief, or tradition or 'wisdom' that women 'should' endure the pain to create a deep bond with the baby.

Deliveries with a smile on your face thanks to sedation (USA) is very uncommon in here. Doctors will advize against it.

Brave Dutch women! Máxima is a real Dutch!

:lol:

I heard that it is very commen to have home-births in the netherlands, is that true?

Aurora810 said:
Well if baby doesn't come before midnight then he or she will have a birthdate not shared with Prince Floris. Isn't it Floris' b-day today.

haha yes indeed:rolleyes:

elenor said:
I heard that it is very commen to have home-births in the netherlands, is that true?

Henri is more the expert than I but yes I've heard an overwhelming amount of home deliveries happen in the Netherlands.

this is stressful in away, waiting for the news but not getting it. I know shell deliver any time soon. but what if its a false alarm ?!

elenor said:
F.ex. Prince Maurits kids.

I came back after 2 hours and still no baby! I hope everything is all right!:flowers:

dazzling said:
this is stressful in away, waiting for the news but not getting it. I know shell deliver any time soon. but what if its a false alarm ?!

I had thought about that too. Surely a false alarm would not last more than 7 hours

I didnt know Marilene had home births?

How many hours of labour did Maxima have with her two little girls?

She is so close to her due date (I am sure they cheated a bit when they said end of April) that I doubt, they'll be sending her home on a false alarm after so many hours.
Usually a false alarm (gas, mild contractions without labour, or digestion problems, hihihi) are diagnosed pretty quickly and the mom-to-be is out of the hospital quicker than her hubby can park the car. Of course this might be a trifle different with the CP but I doubt, they'll have them stay over night ot late in the night without indication that the birth is imminent.

catango said:
How many hours of labour did Maxima have with her two little girls?

SHe was in hospital for about 9 hours with Amalia and 4 or 5 with Alexia I think

Nothing happen:)
This is very exciting and stressful day...

Oh good this is soo exciting !! :lol: :lol:

I wish Maxima a safe delivery, and the entire family a healthy and sound baby ! :flowers:

I'm hoping for a little boy.

Last edited:
Generally, it is going faster at each children but .....

The baby will decide and choose the best moment to come

crm2317 said:
. . .not this time lol
Right.
But maybe it's going to the end right now? Who knows what happen there...

Ok thanks, but it is last a little bit, and I become ansious, I can't wait for the news, even I don't care for the baby sex, all this is just exciting.

Do you guys think they will announce the birth right away, or wait until tomorrow morning? I hope that the baby arrives soon, I don't want to be up at 5am EST waiting for news! But hopefully the labor won't take that long.

Maybe it's a sign that it is a boy, they generally take longer to find their way out of the birth canal.;)

In other baby news it has been announced that Larry Birkhead is the father of Anna Nicole Smyth's baby girl not Howard K Stern (whose name was on the certificate)

Willem should wave from a window to let us know everything is ok for all the anxious minds on the site

for all we know she might have already had the baby its been quite long

As we now know the latest addition to the family is a girl, we close this babywatch thread and can post our Congratulations and Best wishes in the It's a girl for Maxima and Willem! thread.

Thanks to all our babywatchers! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom