The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #141  
Old 04-10-2007, 03:39 PM
dazzling's Avatar
Moderator Emeritus
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: -, France
Posts: 22,976
Quote:
Originally Posted by crm2317
Its amazing that nobody ever knows the couple is in the hospital until the royal house announces it. Never pictures of cars leaving home or arriving. Unlike with Leonor, Ingrid Alexandra or Sverre Magnus where the cars were pictured.

When were the barricades placed outside the hospital?
Were they taken to hospital near the date given of giving birth? if then then the press would have already know to be there a day or two earlier. Maxima is about 2weeks early.
__________________

  #142  
Old 04-10-2007, 03:40 PM
Paty's Avatar
Moderator Emeritus
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 3,870
Ha NOS any tv online? Can you give us the link?
Thanks,!! This is sooo exiting
__________________

  #143  
Old 04-10-2007, 03:41 PM
Stefan's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Esslingen, Germany
Posts: 5,209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beck
thanks...so she is the eldest grandchild to beatrix?
Yes and the only one who was born when Prince Claus was still alive.
__________________
Stefan



  #144  
Old 04-10-2007, 03:41 PM
Aurora810's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Dallas, United States
Posts: 1,049
Hi, everyone so glad I'm online and ready for baby Netherlands. I just got home from classes so I'll put off other things to wait with all of you. So happy she didn't have the baby while I was at class. This is actually my first babywatch.
  #145  
Old 04-10-2007, 03:42 PM
Henri M.'s Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Eindhoven / Maastricht, Netherlands
Posts: 1,896
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beck
thanks...so she is the eldest grandchild to beatrix?
1
The Highborn Lady
Eloise Sophie Beatrix Laurence
Countess of Orange-Nassau, Jonkvrouwe van Amsberg (2002)
Line of succession: 6

2
Her Royal Highness
Catharina-Amalia Beatrix Carmen Victoria
Princess of the Netherlands, Princess of Orange-Nassau, the Hereditary Princess of Orange (2003)
Line of succession: 2

3
The Highborn Lord
Claus-Casimir Bernhard Marius Max
Count of Orange-Nassau, Jonkheer van Amsberg (2004)
Line of succession: 7

4
Her Royal Highness
Alexia Juliana Marcela Laurentien
Princess of the Netherlands, Princess of Orange-Nassau (2004)
Line of succession: 3

5
The Highborn Lady
Emma Luana Ninette Sophie
Countess of Orange-Nassau, Jonkvrouwe van Amsberg (2005)
Line of succession: -

6
The Highborn Lady
Leonore Marie Irene Enrica
Countess of Orange-Nassau, Jonkvrouwe van Amsberg (2006)
Line of succession: 8

7
The Highborn Lady
Joanna Zaria Nicoline Milou
Countess of Orange-Nassau, Jonkvrouwe van Amsberg (2006)
Line of succession: -

8
His (Her) Royal Highness
?????
Prince(ss) of the Netherlands, Prince(ss) of Orange-Nassau (2007)
Line of succession: 4
  #146  
Old 04-10-2007, 03:44 PM
dazzling's Avatar
Moderator Emeritus
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: -, France
Posts: 22,976
press outside the hospital waitingto capture anything - picture (anp)
police putting up the barricades - picture (anp)
  #147  
Old 04-10-2007, 03:46 PM
magnik's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 3,662
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling
press outside the hospital waitingto capture anything - picture (anp)
police putting up the barricades - picture (anp)
Sorry, but I can't see any of these photos.
  #148  
Old 04-10-2007, 03:47 PM
crm2317's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Belfast, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,563
Thanks Dazzling
  #149  
Old 04-10-2007, 03:47 PM
Aurora810's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Dallas, United States
Posts: 1,049
Sorry I'm sure this has been asked but what is the local time there in the Netherlands?
  #150  
Old 04-10-2007, 03:48 PM
detta's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Hagen, Germany
Posts: 174
It's 21:47 (9 pm 47)
  #151  
Old 04-10-2007, 03:49 PM
ZZZ's Avatar
ZZZ ZZZ is offline
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: capital, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 143
hope maxima a safe delivery,are her parents present at this time at the hospital?what about the Queen? or do they visit after she has the baby?
  #152  
Old 04-10-2007, 03:49 PM
crm2317's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Belfast, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,563
it is 21.50
  #153  
Old 04-10-2007, 03:50 PM
crm2317's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Belfast, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZZ
hope maxima a safe delivery,are her parents present at this time at the hospital?what about the Queen? or do they visit after she has the baby?
Her parents are in the Netherlands but there is no news as to whether they went to the hospital or not
  #154  
Old 04-10-2007, 03:50 PM
Aurora810's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Dallas, United States
Posts: 1,049
thanks So baby has a little over two hours before the 11th begins.
  #155  
Old 04-10-2007, 03:50 PM
LaMinka's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bergen, Norway
Posts: 1,862
This is Great :)
__________________
So I’ll stand With arms high and heart abandoned In awe of the One who gave it all. My soul to You surrendered, All I am is Yours.
  #156  
Old 04-10-2007, 03:52 PM
Henri M.'s Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Eindhoven / Maastricht, Netherlands
Posts: 1,896
six hours of labour have passed

Quote:
Originally Posted by crm2317
it is 21.50
That means the Princess is now in her into her seventh hour of her labour

0 - 15.45 - (3.45 pm)
1 - 16.45 - (4.45 pm)
2 - 17.45 - (5.45 pm)
3 - 18.45 - (6.45 pm)
4 - 19.45 - (7.45 pm)
5 - 20.45 - (8.45 pm)
6 - 21.45 - (9.45 pm)
  #157  
Old 04-10-2007, 03:53 PM
crm2317's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Belfast, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,563
ANP- photo
ANP Beeldbank
People in an apartment opposite the Bronovo express their wish for a prince
  #158  
Old 04-10-2007, 03:55 PM
Beck's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Southampton, United Kingdom
Posts: 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri M.
1
The Highborn Lady
Eloise Sophie Beatrix Laurence
Countess of Orange-Nassau, Jonkvrouwe van Amsberg (2002)
Line of succession: 6

2
Her Royal Highness
Catharina-Amalia Beatrix Carmen Victoria
Princess of the Netherlands, Princess of Orange-Nassau, the Hereditary Princess of Orange (2003)
Line of succession: 2

3
The Highborn Lord
Claus-Casimir Bernhard Marius Max
Count of Orange-Nassau, Jonkheer van Amsberg (2004)
Line of succession: 7

4
Her Royal Highness
Alexia Juliana Marcela Laurentien
Princess of the Netherlands, Princess of Orange-Nassau (2004)
Line of succession: 3

5
The Highborn Lady
Emma Luana Ninette Sophie
Countess of Orange-Nassau, Jonkvrouwe van Amsberg (2005)
Line of succession: -

6
The Highborn Lady
Leonore Marie Irene Enrica
Countess of Orange-Nassau, Jonkvrouwe van Amsberg (2006)
Line of succession: 8

7
The Highborn Lady
Joanna Zaria Nicoline Milou
Countess of Orange-Nassau, Jonkvrouwe van Amsberg (2006)
Line of succession: -

8
His (Her) Royal Highness
?????
Prince(ss) of the Netherlands, Prince(ss) of Orange-Nassau (2007)
Line of succession: 4

Thank u :)
  #159  
Old 04-10-2007, 03:55 PM
Aurora810's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Dallas, United States
Posts: 1,049
I know labour takes a long time but yikes I can't imagine enduring the pain for such a long time. For Maxima's sake I hope baby hurries.
  #160  
Old 04-10-2007, 03:56 PM
ldt20's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Salt Lake City, United States
Posts: 229
This is my first babywatch as well. It is fun. Can't wait for Mary and Letizia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora810
Hi, everyone so glad I'm online and ready for baby Netherlands. I just got home from classes so I'll put off other things to wait with all of you. So happy she didn't have the baby while I was at class. This is actually my first babywatch.
__________________

Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Princess Ariane in Hospital: May 3, 2007 QUEENECE29 King Willem-Alexander, Queen Máxima and family 85 05-05-2007 05:09 PM
Princess Letizia is admitted to Hospital! Paty King Felipe VI, Queen Letizia and Family 137 04-29-2007 11:44 AM
CP Mary admitted to hospital UserDane Crown Prince Frederik, Crown Princess Mary and Family 81 04-21-2007 10:59 AM
Princess of Asturias admitted to the Ruber Clinic: Baby Watch begins! lula King Felipe VI, Queen Letizia and Family 217 10-30-2005 08:41 PM
False Alarm: Princess Letizia Admitted & Released from Rúber Hospital: Oct. 17, 2005 isabella_ King Felipe VI, Queen Letizia and Family 80 10-19-2005 08:28 AM




Popular Tags
abdication america anastasia 2020 background story biography bridal gown britain britannia british royal family buckingham palace canada china chinese commonwealth countries countess of snowdon daisy dna doge of venice doll dubai duke of cambridge duke of sussex elizabeth ii emperor facts family life fantasy movie fashion and style george vi hello! hereditary grand duke guillaume intro italian royal family jack brooksbank jewellery king willem-alexander książ castle line of succession list of rulers mary: crown princess of denmark names nepalese royal jewels plantinum jubilee prince charles of luxembourg prince constantijn prince dimitri prince harry princess ariane princess catharina-amalia queen louise queen mathilde queen maxima random facts royal ancestry royal court royal dress-ups royal jewels royal marriage royal re-enactments. royal wedding royal wedding gown serbian royal family solomon j solomon speech suthida taiwan thailand uae customs united states of america wales


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:36 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021
Jelsoft Enterprises
×