Princess Máxima has been Admitted to Hospital!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hope maxima a safe delivery,are her parents present at this time at the hospital?what about the Queen? or do they visit after she has the baby?

ZZZ said:
hope maxima a safe delivery,are her parents present at this time at the hospital?what about the Queen? or do they visit after she has the baby?

Her parents are in the Netherlands but there is no news as to whether they went to the hospital or not:flowers:

thanks So baby has a little over two hours before the 11th begins.

six hours of labour have passed

crm2317 said:
it is 21.50

That means the Princess is now in her into her seventh hour of her labour

0 - 15.45 - (3.45 pm)
1 - 16.45 - (4.45 pm)
2 - 17.45 - (5.45 pm)
3 - 18.45 - (6.45 pm)
4 - 19.45 - (7.45 pm)
5 - 20.45 - (8.45 pm)
6 - 21.45 - (9.45 pm)

Henri M. said:
The Highborn Lady
Eloise Sophie Beatrix Laurence
Countess of Orange-Nassau, Jonkvrouwe van Amsberg (2002)
Line of succession: 6

Her Royal Highness
Catharina-Amalia Beatrix Carmen Victoria
Princess of the Netherlands, Princess of Orange-Nassau, the Hereditary Princess of Orange (2003)
Line of succession: 2

The Highborn Lord
Claus-Casimir Bernhard Marius Max
Count of Orange-Nassau, Jonkheer van Amsberg (2004)
Line of succession: 7

Her Royal Highness
Alexia Juliana Marcela Laurentien
Princess of the Netherlands, Princess of Orange-Nassau (2004)
Line of succession: 3

The Highborn Lady
Emma Luana Ninette Sophie
Countess of Orange-Nassau, Jonkvrouwe van Amsberg (2005)
Line of succession: -

The Highborn Lady
Leonore Marie Irene Enrica
Countess of Orange-Nassau, Jonkvrouwe van Amsberg (2006)
Line of succession: 8

The Highborn Lady
Joanna Zaria Nicoline Milou
Countess of Orange-Nassau, Jonkvrouwe van Amsberg (2006)
Line of succession: -

His (Her) Royal Highness
?????
Prince(ss) of the Netherlands, Prince(ss) of Orange-Nassau (2007)
Line of succession: 4

Thank u :)

I know labour takes a long time but yikes I can't imagine enduring the pain for such a long time. For Maxima's sake I hope baby hurries.

This is my first babywatch as well. It is fun. Can't wait for Mary and Letizia!

Aurora810 said:
Hi, everyone so glad I'm online and ready for baby Netherlands. I just got home from classes so I'll put off other things to wait with all of you. So happy she didn't have the baby while I was at class. This is actually my first babywatch.

Yes, why the baby can't hurry...

Aurora810 said:
I know labour takes a long time but yikes I can't imagine enduring the pain for such a long time. For Maxima's sake I hope baby hurries.

Thanks for the photos.:flowers:

Last edited:
I've read in other posts that with C-A and Alexia she had natural deliveries, without epidurals or things like that! I don't know how she did it. Pretty amazing.

Aurora810 said:

crm2317 said:
ANP- photo
ANP Beeldbank
People in an apartment opposite the Bronovo express their wish for a prince:flowers:

How nice to see! But girl or boy I'm sure the parents don't care just as long as it's a healthy happy little one.

Aurora810 said:

The two previous deliveries went via natural way and without sedation. It is very unusual to use sedation in the Netherlands.
There is a belief, or tradition or 'wisdom' that women 'should' endure the pain to create a deep bond with the baby.

Deliveries with a smile on your face thanks to sedation (USA) is very uncommon in here. Doctors will advize against it.

Brave Dutch women! Máxima is a real Dutch!

:lol:

This is my first babywatch too! I am so excited...Hope baby hurries

Aurora810 said:

She is now in her 7th hour in the hospital + however long at home. I'm surprised it is taking this long, it wasn't as long with Alexia

ldt20 said:
I've read in other posts that with C-A and Alexia she had natural deliveries, without epidurals or things like that! I don't know how she did it. Pretty amazing.

Well the idea of giving birth in my opinion is a little scary but hey some people can really tolerate pain very well. I actually had the mother of a friend of mine that told me the pain of child birth was highly overrated. She didn't think it was that bad just tiring. Everyone is different.

Yes it is different for every person. I personally think I would require some pain relief. Yet a friend of mine had a 10 pound baby and was in labour for 12 hours and didnt use pain relief except gas and air in the last half hour!

Henri M. said:
The two previous deliveries went via natural way and without sedation. It is very unusual to use sedation in the Netherlands.
There is a belief, or tradition or 'wisdom' that women 'should' endure the pain to create a deep bond with the baby.

Deliveries with a smile on your face thanks to sedation (USA) is very uncommon in here. Doctors will advize against it.

Brave Dutch women! Máxima is a real Dutch!

I think it's great that the Netherlands doesn't use sedation. But like you say sedation in the US is very common. However I have heard(not sure it's true) but I once heard that in "religious" based hospitals here in America those hospitals aren't as into sedation. Not sure that's true though. But a friend of mine was very disappointed one time while giving birth because they wouldn't use any sedation.

crm2317 said:
She is now in her 7th hour in the hospital + however long at home. I'm surprised it is taking this long, it wasn't as long with Alexia

Yes... but maybe the baby has already been born and we don't know yet:rolleyes:

When my sister gave birth to her first child she was 15 hours in labor! The second baby's birth was quite alot faster.

Henri M. said:
That means the Princess is now in her into her seventh hour of her labour

0 - 15.45 - (3.45 pm)
1 - 16.45 - (4.45 pm)
2 - 17.45 - (5.45 pm)
3 - 18.45 - (6.45 pm)
4 - 19.45 - (7.45 pm)
5 - 20.45 - (8.45 pm)
6 - 21.45 - (9.45 pm)

This means we can expect the news any time now. Or in the nearest hour.
Can't wait! :)

If we look to Princess Beatrix: three births to three wonderful sons and all three via caesarean (and sedation of course) while she has quite broad hips. Unrespectfully said: exceptionally well equipped for giving births.
(Beatrix is a popular name for prize cattle and well proportioned cows, believe me and ask other Dutchmen)

I remember the amazement back in 2003 when it became known Princess Máxima gave birth via natural way.
People thought the royal infant 'should' be born by caesarean.

:flowers:

Last edited:
Ahhhhh drat!! I must be leaving to teach a piano lesson. Fortunatly, it's nearby so I won't be gone too long. But, I'll be very sad if I miss the news! Ah well, the most important thing is that CP Maxima and the baby are alright.

Thanks to everyone who has posted pictures and information. I will see you all soon! :flowers:

Princess Maxima said:

True, but I would have thought that some news would have leaked out. I hope so the excitment is killing me!:wacko:

ldt20 said:

She is not the first woman in history to deliver a baby without epidurals and so on :ROFLMAO:

Princess Maxima said:

that it's very possible:wacko:

Faster, Maxie, faster!!! God, I hope the baby will arrive before midnight...

:flowers: Hahahaha La ChicaLmadrilena i doubt there is a lot Maxima can do to hurry on the arrival:ermm:

I have to go to class, and I won't be home for another four hours! I'm guessing I'll be missing the birth. It's too bad. I waited around for both Amalia and Alexia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom