Princess Máxima has been Admitted to Hospital!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Atene said:
I have to ask. Have Princess Alexia only one name?
Her full name is Alexia Juliana Marcela Laurentien.

I´m so happy for them... The Princess and the baby!!! God bless Princess Maxima and.. to the baby too!!!! I hope they will be fine...

I also have class that I have to leave for in about 10 minutes and a test to study for tonight :bang: But hearing this definetely will make the rest of my day a lot nicer :) Unfortunately for my class its the day we get our test back, so instead of getting out early like usual, everyone will have something to complain about. And this is a 75 minute class.

I think it will be a boy, and I'm horrible at guessing names. Maybe something after both Willem and Claus? Be interesting to see if they also take any names from Maxima's family, for a boy's name. My mom had my sister and I first and finally my younger brother was born. So I think Willem Alexander and Maxima will get their little boy. But like everyone else, I just wish for a safe delivery and a healthy baby (of whatever gender) for the family:flowers:

P.S. This is my first actual post and my first royal baby watch, not a bad way to cap off the afternoon.

crm2317 said:
So thats about 9 hours with Amalia and 5 hours with Alexia. How long has she been in labour now? Admitted at 15.45 so I make it almost 3 hours now.
It also depends on how long she was in labour before being admitted to the hospital.

crm2317 said:
But there is a time difference, it is coming up on 18.40 in the Uk what time is is in the Netherlands?
It's now 20.05 (or 8.05 PM) in the Central European Timezone.

I am on the royal family's website waiting for news and was looking through the pictures. There is a baby one of Maxima and I realised how much it resembles Alexia!
I can't wait to see the new baby. I wonder how long we will have to wait as they aren't doing the usual presentation an hour after the birth.:flowers:

what great news. I was thinking that she looked like she'd be due sooner than said. cant wait !!

norwegianne said:
It also depends on how long she was in labour before being admitted to the hospital.

It's now 20.05 (or 8.05 PM) in the Central European Timezone.

Thanks Norwegienne, so they are one hour ahead of UK time then.

:clap: Well nobody else is getting on this computer in my house tonight! :lol:

I think it will be a boy, don't know why..but another little Princess would be great :wub:

crm2317 said:
I am on the royal family's website waiting for news

crm2317, than i think youll be on the royal site maybe for a day or two. sometimes its a false alarm or/and she might be in labour for a few hours/or a day or two. but i hope it happens soon:)

Willem-Frederik ?

HRH Catharina-Amalia Beatrix Carmen Victoria Princess of the Netherlands, Princess of Orange-Nassau, the Hereditary Princess of Orange
and
HRH Alexia Juliana Marcela Laurentien Princess of the Netherlands, Princess of Orange-Nassau

will be joined by, eeerhhhh, let me think....

HRH Willem-Frederik Claus George Prince of the Netherlands, Prince of Orange-Nassau

Willem - tradition
Frederik - typical Orange-Nassau name ánd possible godfather Frederik of Denmark, ánd possible godfather Georg-Friedrich of Prussia (the other Prince of Orange)
Claus - his late grandfather
George - his grandfather Jorge, his grandfather Claus and his father Willem-Alexander all have 'George' in their name.

:flowers:

dazzling said:
crm2317, than i think youll be on the royal site maybe for a day or two. sometimes its a false alarm or/and she might be in labour for a few hours/or a day or two. but i hope it happens soon:)

Haha Dazzling indeed. Luckily I am off school for the easter holiday so I can stay up late! I assumed it would be the best place to find new information. I keep clicking refresh on the NOS Journaal website but there is no change:bang:

I think that whatever the gender of the child may be it will have an A name like Amalia and Alexia.

I don’t want to spoil the fun for you guys but the NOS website says that if the baby will be born tonight, it won’t be shown to the press until before tomorrow morning and since it is half past 8 in the Netherlands right now, we will have to wait at least 12 hours before we can see the baby. :sad:

Coquine said:
I don’t want to spoil the fun for you guys but the NOS website says that if the baby will be born tonight, it won’t be shown to the press until before tomorrow morning and since it is half past 8 in the Netherlands right now, we will have to wait at least 12 hours before we can see the baby. :sad:

But they will release a picture as soon as possible ;)

Undercooling

Coquine said:

That's correct. Princess Alexia was shown to the media in two hours after her birth. When she was returned to the warden, the medical team discovered the youngborn Princess was undercooled.

This time the Princess and the Prince decided to wait for 8 hours at least before showing the royal infant to the world. They want to avoid any risk.

:flowers:

Last edited:
Coquine said:
I don’t want to spoil the fun for you guys but the NOS website says that if the baby is born tonight, it won’t be shown to the press before tomorrow morning and since it is half past 8 in the Netherlands right now, we will have to wait at least 12 hours before we can see the baby. :sad:

Well thats a shame, but i dont agree that the baby should be shown right away anyways. I think the baby should be shown after 24hrs at least or even 72 hours of the birth. I just hope that its a little prince which i think it will be and Maxima & the baby are both fine, i think that is the priority here.:flowers:

I'll just back to home from my dentist and the baby is not here yet:rolleyes:
I'll hope that everything will be allright and we will here and see pics of the new princess or prince of the Netherlands and Orange-Nassau.

Coquine said:

I don't think this matters because what is waiting a few hours or days as long as it means the baby remains healthy. Plus if I was a parent those first few hours bonding are so important, introducing the new baby to its siblings and family. The world can wait for these special moments:flowers:

The Watcher said:
But they will release a picture as soon as possible ;)

Oh really ? Sorry then, false alarm, keep on babywatching ! :flowers:

Do you think we will get a photosession of the family like we did a few weeks after Alexia was born?

marezdote said:
Do you think we will get a photosession of the family like we did a few weeks after Alexia was born?
Maybe if it will be a boy...

OH YAY!! I hope everything goes well and the baby is healthy. This is very exciting, my first 'Royal Baby Watch'!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom