Princess Máxima has been Admitted to Hospital!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She has been at the hospital for two hours now. Its says she went in at 15.45? Is that dutch time? If so what time would that be in the UK? Any news from the hospital?
Sorry for all the questions guys this is my first baby watch:flowers:

I used an online translations for the NOS article and it says that Maxima's parents are in the Netherlands at this time. It only mentions Willem-Alexander arriving at the hospital but maybe her mother it there. It also mentions the procedure with flags when the baby will be born and how the couple aren't strangers to the hospital as their first children were also born there

Last edited:
Don't be sorry, crm2317! everyone is excited here!;)
Its says she went in at 15.45? Is that dutch time? If so what time would that be in the UK? Any news from the hospital?

Yes, so it would be 14.45 UK time I think...

Player omroep.nl can be watched online for news!

Thank you fanletizia for the pictures. I can only imagine how excited the hospital staff can be!

Thanks for the pics!! I can't wait until the baby is born. Since this is her third child third I hope the delivery will be quicker!

This is my first baby watch, and I wish that Maxima will have a safe delivery. This is so exciting and nerve wrecking!

I'm so happy and excited !!!!!

The number of readers of this thread has increased quite a bit! Imagine if it was a false alarm! I guessed a boy called Henry Willem

What sex do other posters think?

oh wow this is my first baby watch, i cant wait to find out whether its a girl or boy, i do hope its a boy.

(It would be kind of cool if one of the other ladies also went into labour tonight... ;) )

But it will certainly be interesting to see if the row of girls in this family continues.

how long was the labour for maxima with the two girls??

I'am so Happy
I wish the princess have a save delivery

Leonie said:
I don't remember exactly but I think it was long. I can't wait ...

i wasn't into royal families when other children were born, but im into them now, so this is a really exciting event for me! my first royal baby!:flowers:

very exciting! i hope its a boy...

This is my first baby watch too! I have class in half an hour, but thankfully it's just to turn in my paper, so I can come back and wait for the new baby!

Leonie said:

Amalia
hospital: 09.10, born: 17.25

Alexia
hospital: 09.00, born: 14.40

:flowers:

wow we certainly have a long wait ahead of us possibley

Is Prince Willem-Alexander with Maxima? And are also in the hospital Amalia and Alexia?

Leonie said:
wow we certainly have a long wait ahead of us possibley

Fortunately, I don't have to go to university tomorrow, so this night I can stay up veeeeeeeeeeery long :lol:

So thats about 9 hours with Amalia and 5 hours with Alexia. How long has she been in labour now? Admitted at 15.45 so I make it almost 3 hours now. But there is a time difference, it is coming up on 18.40 in the Uk what time is is in the Netherlands?

In answer to ladybelline NOS reports Willem-Alexander is at the hospital with his wife

In a few hours a new prince or princess will be born ...this is so exciting !
I can't wait ...:) I hope Maxima and the baby are doing fine .

Great news:) I can`t wait to hear what it will be...I think it will be a girl, but i hope for a boy.

No problem ladybelline!
So if she was admitted at 15.45 and it is now coming up on 19.45 in the Netherlands that makes it four hours:flowers:

I hope everything is going well and for Maxima's sake it doesn't last much longer!

Hope its a boy: Willem Georg Hendrik Josef Edwin

I'm hoping for a little boy too :flowers: Since we already know Letizia will have a girl, and I think everyone wants a girl for Mary, hopefully Maxima will have a little boy:wub:

I have to ask. Have Princess Alexia only one name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom