Princess Ariane in Hospital: May 3, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get well soon little one.:flowers: How is the weather there? It could be the season when the weather is kind of funny; cold one day and warm the next. That might be it. But I wish the little princess a speedy recovery.

I Hope she is well she and her family will be in my thoughts and prayers get well soon dear little baby

I'm sure she'll be alright. She's getting top-notch medical care right now, so she'll get better in no time and on her way home with her parents before we know it.

So I'm wishing Ariane a big "Get Well Soon". :)

Everything will go out well, Arianita will be prompt very good!

NOTE: Who can say me how i can put my own avatar¿?

BeautyLeonor said:
NOTE: Who can say me how i can put my own avatar¿?

Do you mean a custom avatar?

User CP --> Edit Avatar --> Scroll down to "Custom Avatar" --> Either upload from your computer or copy/paste the link to the image

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 80 by 80 pixels or 20.0 KB (whichever is smaller).

Marengo said:
I just heard on the radio news that Princess Ariane will stay in hospital for a week, mainly for observation. According to the radio commentor it is not an abnormal thing to happen, so let's assume the best.

Almost a week? So much time... poor baby. I hope she'll recover soon.

Apparently her fever is down but they want to make sure that she will recover well, so that is why they are keeping her in the hospital. Here the cover of the newspaper Telegraaf with pictures of Maxima and her parents.

The important thing is that the this best one than yesterday and than is recovered little by little and leaves the hospital, I am wishing.

If she is staying one week in the hospital is because it is a little serious otherwise she would be home sonner!

biboquinhas said:
If she is staying one week in the hospital is because it is a little serious otherwise she would be home sonner!

1. You don't know the facts and the reality!
2. For all the baby's infections it's allways secure to take the maximum of care and in a specialize hospital for new borns you have all you need to treat all the problems from the little ones to the big ones.
3. If the health's Ariane needs the mimimum of medical 's care it's beter to do them in a specilize hospital for that!
4. To end, if the Ariane' s health is more difficult, please take the decency to avoid such comentaries because as you know you are not a doctor and it's not fair to make afraid to all the admirators of the Princes of Orange and his family

the doctors said it was normal for her to stay a week and it was not done because she was a princess and her situation is not serious.:flowers:

adelaide said:
2. For all the baby's infections it's allways secure to take the maximum of care and in a specialize hospital for new borns you have all you need to treat all the problems from the little ones to the big ones.
3. If the health's Ariane needs the mimimum of medical 's care it's beter to do them in a specilize hospital for that!
4. To end, if the Ariane' s health is more difficult, please take the decency to avoid such comentaries because as you know you are not a doctor and it's not fair to make afraid to all the admirators of the Princes of Orange and his family

adelaide said:

I dont think that she ment to offend anyone. and I have to say this also. You are not admitted to the hospital if you just have a common cold.
Little Ariane will get better soon. The Orange familly are strong individuals.

adelaide said:
I think anyone knows!

Of course all the infections should be treated I have a 18 months baby who has been several times to the hospital because respiratory problems and it was nothing serious, he didn't stay there for a week!

I think everything we say here are just opinions an mine is based on experience. I haven't hurt anyones feelings and I didn't want to do that at all, if you believe so, you are so wrong!! Regarding the little Princess, staying one week in the hospital is not a very happy and normal thing! That is what I intend to say, if it was a normal thing they would not want her to be in the hospital for one week I suppose!

biboquinhas said:
if it was a normal thing they would not want her to be in the hospital for one week I suppose!

i'm not acquainted with normal periods of time for newborns to stay in hospital but at the moment the royal household confirmed it's nothing serious, so i doubt it is wrong, or that we know more than the doctors themselves to say it is not "a normal thing" what ariane has. even if they do, that's the official version and it's likely to be more accurate than any speculation on the amount of time ariane stays in hospital.

We are all entitled to our own opinions. Opinions, as such, are never wrong, as they are the personal feelings and views of one or more people. While we might not always agree with each others opinions, it is everyones right to have one.

The point of this forum is to be able to express and enjoy our own and each others views. So please make sure that you each respect everyones views.

I can see both points:
When Ariane got the fever and her parents went to hospital with her, it was surely not "nothing", of course it must be quite a scare until the doctors told them that it will be ok.
But now they have said that it is nothing serious, and little Ariane surely will be ok, the doctors said so and in hospital she is in good care.
For the long stay: of course, with such a very young baby you want to take all precautions and rather be too cautious than regret something afterwards.

Last edited:
Princess Ariane was moved from the Intensive Care unit to the High Care unit of the Neonates ward at the LUMC earlyer today.HRH suffers from a viral infection,but is given antibiotics as a precaution in case of a possible bacterial infection.With the fever gone,the Princess's condition is slowly improving.Both her parents as well as her grandparents came to visit her several times today.

Last edited:
kerry said:
Get well soon little one.:flowers: How is the weather there? It could be the season when the weather is kind of funny; cold one day and warm the next. That might be it. But I wish the little princess a speedy recovery.

The weather is great and has been for the past 4 weeks or so,in fact,april was the warmest and dryest month (-of april-) ever recorded since 1703.
:flowers:

I feel so sorry for this family. Such a happy time with the birth and now this! I hope the little princess gets better very soon!!!

lucien said:
Princess Ariane was moved from the Intensive Care unit to the High Care unit of the Neonates ward at the LUMC earlyer today.HRH suffers from a viral infection,but is given antibiotics as a precaution in case of a possible bacterial infection.With the fever gone,the Princess's condition is slowly improving.Both her parents as well as her grandparents came to visit her several times today.

I'm sure whether serious or not it is a very worrying time for the family. My thoughts are with them and I wish a speedy recovery to Princess Ariane

lucien said:

That is some good news. Maybe and this is only a thought but the length of time for her in the hospital might not be due to the severity or non severity of what she has. It is also likely to make sure all signs of what she has is gone so that she can not spread it to her sisters or pick up another infection based on the weakness of her little system. I think precaution is really the main thing that the doctors and the parents are worried about.

Any kind of infection in such a small infant is a health scare. Fever any higher than 100.4 F should be reported to you pediatrician and most likely will call for a trip to the ER.
The little princess is lucky to be in a position where she gets every medical attention she might be in need of. (which living in the Netherlands is likely not a privilege to princesses but hopefully open to all newborns).
If the little one is on antibiotics, it is most likely that the ped. will want to have her under close medical surveillance until the treatment is finished.
After all tiny ones like that can slip away very fast and without much notice to the parents. So monitoring of the heartbeat and breathing is called for, if the respiratory system of a newborn is affected.

I hope Princess Ariane gets well soon! I'm sure they're taking all necessary precautions.

i'm sure the little princess gets the best care from her doctors and her family and everything will be ok. speedy recovery little one.:flowers:

But the important thing is that it is improving her health, I hope that it spends this week soon and it is possible to be gone to his house.

Last edited:
monica said:
But the important thing is that it is improving his health, I hope that it spends this week soon and it is possible to be gone to his house.

You mean "her" health. The little Princess is a girl, after all. ;)

Sister Morphine said:
You mean "her" health. The little Princess is a girl, after all. ;)

If the important thing of everything is its health :)

I feel good about the little princess no longer having a fever. She is doing good. She'll be home soon and her parents will see just how healthy her lungs really are!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom