Photo Shoot for Alexia's Second Birthday: June 26, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OOH ! They have grown so much all three of them .. What a beautiful family ! I like the idea of having the photoshoot in the Royal Stables . Great to see them all, hoping for many more pictures :flowers:

Amalia is soo cute on her little bike, and Alexia is so adorable with longer hair and that teeny tiny jean jacket :lol:

What else to say....lovely family:rolleyes:

Very nice pictures!
But I think it's a little bit odd that a princess should celebrate her birthday in the stables. :lol:
They should have picked a place with a little bit more ambiance...

Beautiful pics! Thanks everyone. I wonder if there are any videos:flowers:
These are my favourites:
ANP
ANP
ANP

Last edited:
I think the videos will follow later today, after the newsbroadcasts on television.

I'm love with these pictures, full of good vibes! The girls are very cute and happy!
Happy Birthday, dear Alexia!

I think Alexia is more like her father and Amalia reminds me of both ;)

If you take pictures of WA and Maxima when they were young you will see that Amalia looks absolutely like her Dad and Alexia like her Mom ;)

If you take pictures of WA and Maxima when they were young you will see that Amalia looks absolutely like her Dad and Alexia like her Mom ;)

Oh right, but for me now, just looking at these pictures, I see it that Alexia is like W-A. :flowers:

All three of the girls have grown up so much! Amalia is too cute... she looks like a little girl now, not a toddler, and she reminds me so much of Queen Beatrix. Alexia is so cute with her long hair, and she still cried... poor thing. She reminds me of Maxima. Ariane was asleep- as usual - but she is already taking on the chubbiness that both of her older sisters had! I wonder who she'll end up looking like?

I loved the jean jackets on Amalia and Alexia. They were too cute! Amalia on the bike was also just adorable, she's growing up so much. I also loved the picture of Amalia and Ariane. I bet they love their baby sister to death!:wub:

my goodness Amalia has grown up so much, she's got such a happy outgoing personality (love the bike photos) and little Alexia, poor kid i think she's crying at every photoshoot. they are a darling family, thanks for the the links!

They are all so cute:wub:

Maxima and Alexander told the press, that the big party has been placed at the weekend and that Alexia got a tricycle. But she still must practice how to drive with. Maxima said that Alexis is more latina then Amalia, because there is no third way between laughing and crying (like you see at the pictures;)). By the way Alexia cried because she didn't get a second pie slice. Tey told that Amalia look forward to the school and that she practice to write her name and counting.

It is possible that I recure, but they are sooooo cute!!!

Wonderful pictures, Amalia sure has the personality to be Queen, she doesn't seem to mind the spot light. I can't imagine all that attention, no wonder poor little Alexia cries, I would be scare too. I think Ariane is the prettiest baby of all of the girls, so I will be excited to see what she looks like next time we see her. I never thought C-A or Alexis were pretty babies but they grew into beautiful little girls. I just think since it was Alexis 2nd birthday, they should of focused more on her and less on C-A. IMO

They look so wonderful! Alexia was so cute and yes, I agree she looks like Maxima. Amalia was charming as usual. The little Ariane has grown so much as well. Too bad we couldn't see her full eyes.

thank you to all the people that posted pictures. Here a link to a video of the fotosession: NOSJOURNAAL - Pers bij Alexia's tweede verjaardag

I hope it works.

The girls are so cute. Excpecially when Amalia starts to sing Happy birthday. I think it's a miracle that they stay so spontanious and normal with al this press around them. It must be very annoying with this constant fotoflashes.

thank you to all the people that posted pictures. Here a link to a video of the fotosession: NOSJOURNAAL - Pers bij Alexia's tweede verjaardag

I hope it works.

The girls are so cute. Excpecially when Amalia starts to sing Happy birthday. I think it's a miracle that they stay so spontanious and normal with al this press around them. It must be very annoying with this constant fotoflashes.

Via 'Meer' it is possible to select the other video: Fotoshoot video :flowers:

beuatiful pictures, what a beautiful family. W-A looks good in the red pants but i dont really like them, is it me or does Maxima seem of havin gotten prettier after having Ariane? or isit just the heavy make-up. & finally clearer pictures of the new princesses

Great video! Amalia can sing "Happy Birthday" in English extremely well for a three-year-old Dutch girl. What was Alexia so upset about? She seems to ALWAYS cry at these things. Ariane can sleep like a rock, she slept through the entire thing! She certainly hasn't been underfed, either, she is so cute and chubby! I think that Amalia is left-handed, too. She ate the cake with her left hand, and in another video I saw her drawing with her left hand.

LOVE the video's! I really laughed when Amalia said: Everybody wave! and then Willem Alexander said: It is genetic

Aah thank you so much for the videos !

The little girls are so pretty and cute and adorable and lively. Alexia has grown soo much :wub: A shame that I understood Nada of what either of them said ! I am SO impressed, by the way, by Amalia. She can sing Happy Birthday in English already ! WOW.. She is only three years old ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom