Photo Sessions at Villa La Angostura, Argentina (2010-2012, 2014)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Alexander and Máxima didn't forget the parents and all affected,and that was/is really a great consolation to all.The support of the RF and through them,the support of the Nation.

More to come from Bariloche.From and to Argentina with love:

Felice Navidad,Merry Christmas,Frohe Weihnachten,Zalig Kerstfeest to all of you.:)

PPE Agency

courtesy PPE:)

Last edited:
Today was a photosession in Villa la Angostura:

PPE Agency

Thank you for the photos Fanvanmaxima.
The kids look very cute with their matching outfits. (I know that some posters are not fans of this way of dressing children, but I like it on the young ones.) The setting is very pretty.

Thank you for the photos Fanvanmaxima.
The kids look very cute with their matching outfits. (I know that some posters are not fans of this way of dressing children, but I like it on the young ones.)

I think Amalia is getting to old for this. It's okay for children aged 1-3, but when they are older it's getting a bit ridiculous in my opinion.
The environment was perfect for these pictures :flowers:

Nice pics, hope there are still without watermerk ! They are again all thesame!

Everyone Merry Christmas and a happy health newyear 2011 .

In the last picture it looks like Amalia has lost her first baby tooth ;)

The girls are just growing up way to quickly! They are all so cute. It is wonderful they are spending time with Maxima's family for Christmas. It looks like a beautiful place to spend the holidays.

I think these photos are really cute! The little ones are so sweet in their matching outfits and Maxima and Willem-Alexander look great.

These are some of the best family royal photos I've ever seen. The kids are happy, their parents relaxed; what more do they need to be happy?
However, I'd never guess the scenery around, the background is alike the European one. I'm hoping this remote trip will do the entire family good! :flowers:

What was Maxima saying in the video, I could only play the first one. The second one was asking me to download something.

What was Maxima saying in the video, I could only play the first one. The second one was asking me to download something.

In the first one Maxima said that they haven't programs for the vacations and she added that this is the beauty of the vacations: no have programs. At the end of the video she greeted reporters and photographers telling them: good bye and see you soon.

I don´t like the matching outfits either. They have grown up so much. Or I haven´t seen pictures of them in a long time. I wonder if the girls can speak a little Spanish.

I don´t like the matching outfits either. They have grown up so much. Or I haven´t seen pictures of them in a long time. I wonder if the girls can speak a little Spanish.

I was thinking the same, rosana. The family pictures are great. The girls look lovely though a little more individuality regarding their clothing would do good I think. The girls are so cute, Alexia is my favorite but Amalia and Ariane are also little darlings. It also came to my mind whether they do learn Spanish or not. They are so fortunate to grow-up in a bi-lingual family. Hopefully Princess Maxima teaches them her mother language as well (somehow I think she does...)

Some info, found on royalblog.nl:

- the family is staying at the country club (so not in the ranch that they are supposed to have bought)
- they posed in the garden of the ‘Residencia El Messidor’, the residence of the governor of the province of Neuquén at lake Nahuel Huapi.
- some Dutch photographers were unable to go to Argentina, as many flights were cancelled due to the snow. The family however travelled from Paris.

--

Máxima's parents and brother Martin:
http://gpdhome.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c648253ef0148c6d73da4970c-pi

Lovely pictures but the setting/place is just beautiful, loved the scenery & the wild flowers.
The girls looked really nice but I think they're a bit old for matching outfits.
Thanks for all the pictures.

The girls learn Spanish from the moment they were born. It was told that Máxima speaks Spanish to them and the Prince Dutch, even as their dutch family and the teachers/children at school. The guests and some nanny´s will learn them English.

I had never heard Máxima speak Spanish .. It's wonderful!

Thanks everyone for the pictures, the setting is beautiful for a nice photo shoot for the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom