Máxima on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You have to scroll a little bit: The last cover in the first links says that Máxima is expecting twins:rolleyes:

:lol:hahaha, twins? Well, that's great news isn't it? Two boys would be nice :lol: Still sad Willem and MAxima are seperating though, crazy, crazy magainzes :bang: How many times has Maxima had twins by now? I remember (from quite some time ago) also a German tabloid which even put a picture of Maxima with her twins on the front page, quite interesting, haha

I don't understand why the yellowpress in Germany is so good in lieing. It's a shame for my homeland.

"News" from the German tabloids

Neue Woche: Abonnement – Zeitschrift
Neue Woche
"Marriage on the rocks."
(I didn't like her goldcolored pant-suit, but I definately hate it in ' Neue Woche-blue" ;))

Frau mit Herz: Abonnement – Zeitschrift
Frau mit Herz
"Maxima: Yippee! A son!"
(...or maybe twins, or triplets, or a divorce...)

"Camila: Charles has thrown her out!"
(...again?!? Your HRH, that starts getting boring!)

"Queen Elizabeth: No admittance to her bedroom for Prince Philip"

"Letizia: Now even her grandmother let her down"

etc etc., you see 'Frau mit Herz' is a real royal-insider-magazine :bang:

Last edited:
Thanks Princess leonor. I didn't have a clue that they were there! That media code sure is effective ;)!

Thanks Princess leonor. I didn't have a clue that they were there! That media code sure is effective ;)!

haha, it sure seems to work indeed. Just a question though. Would the dutch magazines violate the media code by publishing the pictures from the Lecturas, although they did not take them theirselves?

Yes, they would. They would not violate the code if they took the pictures and sold it to foreign magazines though. Only if they publish the pictures here they would be breaking the code.

when did they go to barcelona?

when did they go to barcelona?

The internetsite of Lecturas doesn't mention it. But considering it's on this week's cover and the article says the had quite a lot of rain, probably this week.

Maxima and Willem-Alexander with the kids in barcelona, staying at Infanta Cristina's house (originally published by Paty)
RBA Edipresse - Revistas
And a nice photo of them with the kids:
RBA Edipresse - Revistas

As it is a private visit, I am sure they didnt have to announce it...but was the Dutch media aware of their trip?

Btw the green coat Máxima is wearing in the second picture is the same one she wore to the polo match in Buenos Aires, back in 2005 (Alexia was a baby)

yes, private visit probably for a week end! nice staying at Infanta Christina's house! I didn't know they were so close! probably the kids have a lot of fun all together! i almost confuse ariana with amalia in the photos!

New Story magazine according to which during their stay in barcelona Willem and Maxima decided to have a fourth baby ;):
Story

Spanish visit

I read that exists some photos about the couple with their girls but I can't see that.
Is anyone registred it ?
Can you let me see it so ?

Sorry for y english, which is very awful.

Have a good day

Antoniane

photos of spanish visit

Is anyone can scan pictures about their visit in Spain, for example with their girls ?

Thanks so much !

There is a photo of Maxima in STORY of this week, is anyone can translate it please ?

Have a nice day

Antoniane

Máxima and WA on the cover of Privé magazine, week 33. Look here. And of Weekend, here. And also in Story, here. And on the cover of Vorsten, here.

I like the photo on the cover of Prive. What are they saying on the cover of Story (sorry, I don't speak Dutch)?

'Maxima's secret summer'
Wonder what that might be, probably some totally lame story...

I read it (Story) in a bookstand; the secret of summer is basically that we don't know what her summer was, as they keep it quiet and the media didn't trace them and due to the media code didn't bother to trace them. The pictures they used were old ones I believe.

I read it (Story) in a bookstand; the secret of summer is basically that we don't know what her summer was, as they keep it quiet and the media didn't trace them and due to the media code didn't bother to trace them. The pictures they used were old ones I believe.

Ah, so the usual story about nothing in the mags this week then?! :rolleyes:

I wonder how they manage the private vacation?

I think Maxima is gorgeous.

Marengo:
It is possible that she spend 3000 euros a week, you can see her in so many differents outfits, shoes, handbags, hats, and accesories, eventhough she recycle, still , I wonder what kind of closet she has at home, with all this outfits, shoes, hats, etc.... she must have a big bedroom just with this!Probably she has someone who organize for her and even what she goes to use for each event! I wonder if the jewellery she has it there or in special place ??/ I think she looks incredible well dress and she use the hats beauticul, she probaly had some classes how to walk with them etc... considering that in Argentina you do not use hats for her it was her first time in Europe and she really looks stanning in all the hats!
well some rags were saying that mary and fred were spending 2500 a day so 3000 might be on the low side and maybe what is needed???/

Back
Top Bottom