Máxima on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't see problem. Maxima doesn't waste money so badly. Before marriage she worked and now she's lovely and charismatic princess. What would you say about millionaire who makes party for 1 mln euro?

I don't know but always when I see Maxima I have impression that Willem chose woman who reminds his own mum. Maxima and Queen Belatrix smile in similar way and they are always full of energy or sth like that.

Maxima on the cover of this week's BUNTE - a German
magazine - they've used one of the pics of the state
visit from Sweden this month, the title says "Soon
to be queen"

Bunte Cover 29.4.2009

She looks beautiful with the fucsia evening dress and the marvellous jewels:flowers:

Maxima on the cover of this week's BUNTE - a German
magazine - they've used one of the pics of the state
visit from Sweden this month, the title says "Soon
to be queen"

Bunte Cover 29.4.2009

I love the color of the dress and those jewels are amazing esp the necklace and tiara!

She is so beautiful and her jewels are amazing,specially I love the necklace:flowers:

The magazine covers look fantastic on CP Maxima.....the slight photoshop touchups make all the difference in the world!!!

She is admirable! And better have some wrinkles and smiling a lot, than using botox and be so stiff and serious like some women...

Vorsten isn't the quality magazine that it used to be.... announcing the great poll about princesses but showing Queen Rania and the title-less Charlotte Casiraghi...

I dont like the composition of these princeses on this cover, not well designed, imo.

It's a nice picture of Maxima wearing her gorgeous tiara and necklace.

She is sweet and have a good disposition, maybe one of the reasons her mother in law the Queen likes her a lot. I will assume that it is not an easy thing to be acceped and liked by your mother in law, especially when she is a Queen.

Maxima,Willem-Alexander and the three little girls on th cover of "Vorsten"

Maxima is one of those princesses who makes it okay to have wrinkles and not be so perfect. She is who she is and does not need botox or anything else to show her true beauty. She is one of a kind.

They are such a beautiful family on the cover. Agree that Maxima is best being herself without the aid of tragic cosmetic intervention, imo.

I bought Point de Vue and they give 10 points why Maxima will be the perfect Queen, with pictures and text. The devoted 10 pages to her (!) the points were:
1. elle est populaire (she is popular)
2. elle est souriant (she is radiant)
3. elle est drole (she is funny)
4. elle est amoureuse (she in love)
5. elle est complice (she is commited)
6. elle es tendre (she is tender)
7. elle est genereuse (she is generous)
8. elle est bonne copine (she is a good friend)
9. elle est infatigable (she is infatigable)
10. elle est totalement royale (she is completely royal)

The article used Marc van der Linden, from dutch gossip magazine 'Weekend' as a source. He commented on a possible abdication of Beatrix in the near future. And guess what he put in his magazine 'Weekend' a few days later?...........Maxima will be Queen soon, even french magazine 'Point de Vue reported on that'! It must be hard to get the pages of such magazines filled. They even use the same picture on the cover!!

We22_p01.jpg

In this weeks 'Prive' Maxima is pregnant again. Good sources at the Bronovo hospital say she is in her 7th week. Oh dear....

cover_2006_22.jpg

definitely, she gone be a great and loving queen :))

Back
Top Bottom