King Willem-Alexander & Queen Máxima's Visit to Bonaire & Aruba: April 30-May 1, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
King Willem-Alexander & Queen Máxima's Visit to Bonaire & Aruba: April 30-May 1, 2015

King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima are on a two-day visit to Bonaire and Aruba on April 30 and May 1 to attend the Rincon Day on Bonaire and the Aruba SAIL 2015 event.

Here are the first pics:

** gettyimages gallery **

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** source ** ppe gallery **

** robinutrecht.photoshelter gallery: Bezoek Bonaire **

** dpp gallery: King Willem-Alexander and Queen Maxima visit Dia di Rincon at Bonaire **

Last edited:
ANP gallery with some lovely pictures. Maxima looks great in this shade of yellow and the couple seem to be having a nice time.

Queen Maxima is over dressed or the King is under-dressed !
I don't like

Queen Maxima is over dressed or the King is under-dressed !
I don't like

Well, the King wore handmade shirts with double manchets and cufflinks, it looks like his normal wear but without tie and the shirt over the pantalon. The King would have looked better with a kaki or beige blazer but I see all gentlemen around wore their shirt without tie, without blazer and over the pantalon.

PPE agency with a few pictures. Great color on Maxima!

Last edited by a moderator:
As usual, Maxima looks like she spreads joy wherever she goes.

King Willem-Alexander and Queen Maxima visited two Oranje Fonds Projects in Aruba. May 2, 2015

ANP Foto ** PPE Agency

Last edited:
lovely pictures, any visit to the Dutch antilles is likely to be so joyous - what a lovely atmosphere.
maxima looks fantastic, and i really like how she wears so much colour when visiting the antilles in general....

and doesn't she look great dancing in this video? :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4w_VfvM7e8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom