It's a Girl - Ariane Wilhelmina Máxima Ines: April 10, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adorable! I might be wrong but I think she looks like her older sisters as a little newborn. She looks so content, too.

Well in this second pic that I now see, I have to say I see a lot of Amalia. Same eyes!

Last edited:
Aurora810 said:
Adorable! I might be wrong but I think she looks like her older sisters as a little newborn. She looks so content, too.

I can definitely see a little of Amalia in the new baby:flowers: :wub:

How nice for the three girls to have each other as friends growing up...I have three boys and see how close they are. Maybe I should send one of them to the Netherlands to meet a princess in about 20 years! Congratulations to the family on a blessed addition!

Love in the air / video

I stumbled over this picture.

You can clearly see that the Prince simply adores his wife and kisses her footsteps!

Congratulations to the happy couple!

:flowers:

See this televideo which will show tonight's events later (click on televideo, there will be an advert first).

Last edited:
She looks so like her sisters did at that age! Adorable with the typical Orange baby chubby cheeks:flowers: :wub: :flowers: :wub:

Henri M. said:
I stumbled over this picture.

You can clearly see that the Prince simply adores his wife and kisses her footsteps!

Congratulations to the happy couple!

I would say that he's done buttery eyes to her:wub:

Once again all the best to them five:flowers:

I remember reading he said his wife was a champion after the birth of their last child and he was proud of her. They always seem so in love and I can't wait to see the five of them together!

Aurora810 said:
Sorry if this has already been asked but has it been said "officially" as far as the approximate time for the baby to be presented or are they not going to do that this time since they released pics?

Tomorrow early in the morning, 08.10 o'clock, His Royal Highness The Prince of Orange will present the newborn royal infant, which will be broadcast live on television, like was done for her two elder sisters.

Picture of the new Princess 1

Picture of the new Princess 2

Last edited:
crm2317 said:
Will you be able to see the presentation on the internet?

I don't know live, but probably 5 mins after as a stream.

:)

Here is tonight's Journaal (not much to see but babbling, some arrivals around 2.50 mins and the father around 4.25 mins)

Last edited:
Hey henri - I think you mean a Matriarchal instead of matrimonial society???

Empress said:
Hey henri - I think you mean a Matriarchal instead of matrimonial society???

Euh yes, like the elephants: big, strong, powerful matriachs leading the heard

If the Constitution was not changed in 1983, then the succession was:

1) The Prince of Orange
2) Prince Constantijn of the Netherlands
3) Claus-Casmir Count of Orange-Nassau, Jonkheer van Amsberg

But now we have so many female successors....

1) The Prince of Orange
2) The Hereditary Princess of Orange
3) Princess Alexia of the Netherlands
4) Princess .......... of the Netherlands Pic1 Pic2 I hope on an old Orange-Nassau name: Sophia-Hedwig
5) Prince Constantijn of the Netherlands

Last edited:
I knew Maxima was going to have another girl!! I have been checking this forum every day since the end of March I even checked this morning at school. I told My mother the other day that theres a pattern going with this family. Congratulations to the family!! Cute baby!! I just want to pinch those cheeks!!!
Queen Whilamena : 4 girls
Queen Beatrix: 3 boys
Princess Maxima: 3 girls

Last edited:
Shadiyah2086 said:
I knew Maxima was going to have another girl!! I have been checking this forum every day since the end of March I even checked this morning at school. I told My mother the other day that theres a pattern going with this family. Congratulations to the family!! Cute baby!! I just want to pinch those cheeks!!!
Queen Whilamena : 4 girls
Princess Maxima: 3 girls

You mean Juliana instead of Wilhemina, Queen Wilhemina was Queen Juliana's mother and she was an only child:flowers:
Queen Wilhemina: 1 girl
Queen Juliana: 4 girls
Crown Princess Maxima: 3 girls

rominet09 said:
Claus-Casimir will feel very lonely !

I was just thinking that myself. Can you imagine family parties how he must feel. I'm sure he is grateful for Sam and Lucas. Maybe Aimee will have a boy but so far all first children have been girls

Haha my member title has changed from Aristocracy to Nobility just from tonight's babywatch

I'm happy...but really, really I wished a boy. When we already have two boys we wish a girl, and when we have two girls, we wish a boy...I like girls, but it's boring to have the same and the same. Just like the Urdangarin case...I was really happy when Irene was finally born, for even I like them awfully much, I was tired of seeing little blonde beatiful boys, and really wanted a girl.

Well...Congratulations, Princess Maxima and Prince Willem!!!!

Vanesa.

I've just came back from work and my class and get the news. I was hoping so much for a boy but I was feeling it would be a girl since Máxima's belly was so round. The round belly never lies! But the new born princess is so cute! :wub: And she looks so much like her older sisters, especially Amalia. They have the same eyes.
And I know exactly what Claus-Casimir could be feeling, since I was the only girl on the maternal side of my family during seven years. It was only me and seven boys till my sister was born. So I have had to play with boys. But it wasn't so nice :mad:

http://player.omroep.nl is what i'm looking at.

I can't tell if the presentation already happened, or what they showed was Amalia or Alexia's presentation, because the photographers and press are still gathered, and if it had already happened, I'd think they'd be gone by now.

Okay, maybe they were just waiting on the doctors to come out and talk. Does anyone know if the new baby has been presented already? Did I miss it? This is so frustrating because I can't speak Dutch!!

Last edited:
I'm sure the pics of Princess Albertine-Agnes will come soon now, I'm trying to figure out as well because I'm on office now.

:flowers: (the names are just a guess)

Pic1 Pic2

Congratulations by the Second Chamber

The Second Chamber of the States-General has sent a message to the Princess and the Prince, expressing the wish "that the little Princess may blossom with love in good health and that she may have a carefree youth".

This wish was expressed on behalf of the whole Chamber by Madam Speaker (pic).

Henri M. said:
I'm sure the pics of Princess Albertine-Agnes will come soon now, I'm trying to figure out as well because I'm on office now.

:flowers: (the names are just a guess)

Pic1 Pic2

Okay so I'm a little slow, it is really late here. But I just noticed that you took the liberty of naming the baby. Cute!:lol: Is Albertine a good family name for the Dutch RF?

Hi everybody,
The presentation of the little princess has just finished and it was all very nice, with happy faces all around. The baby looked adorable. The Prince said they've been trying to figure out who she looked like but that it's difficult because babies change by the hour - he said, though, that she has an "Oranje" nose :)
In the introduction to the presentation they showed images of last night, when the Queen visited her new granddaughter, and she looked very happy, the same goes for grandma Zorreguieta, who to the "gefeliciteerd" (congratulations) that she received from the crowd, answered in Dutch "dank je wel!" (thank you!) :)

Last edited:
Congratulations by the Premier

On behalf of the Kingdom's Government the Premier, prof. dr. J.P. Balkenende, has given its congratulations:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is a day filled with joy: a daughter has been born to Prince Willem-Alexander and Princess Máxima. Shortly after the birth I have had contact with the happy father: all went well, both mother and daugther are doing fine.

The Princesses Amalia and Alexia have begotten a little sister. The Prince and the Princess are now the proud parents of three perfectly healthy children.

Also for The Queen and for Princess Máxima's parents this is a wonderful day. I already have had the opportunity to express my congratulations to Her Majesty with her eighth grandchild: she is an exceptionally happy grandmother.

The birth of a child is always and ever a special moment. Time after time it is a wonder. I express the hope that both parents will succeed, despite pressure from outside, to give their children a youth as normal as possible. Unforced and in all tranquility. Like the way The Prince of Orange himself grew up, together with his two brothers on Drakensteijn Castle. Every child must be able to grow in love, safety and always have a 'home' to rely on.

As Dutchmen we are proud on our Royal House, on the binding role it plays in our society and on all the good work which is done by the various members of the Royal House, at home and abroad. We are also proud on the family of The Prince of Orange and Princess Máxima: we all feel with them and we all share the happiness and joy for this birth. On behalf of you I want to congratulate them with the birth of their third child.

I wish the new little Princess a lot of blessing, happiness and fortune!

Last edited:
Picture of the presentation

Click on the link.

You can click on the picture to make it bigger.

The royal infant was dressed in a lace gown used for the presentation of her great-great-grandmother Princess Wilhelmina in 1880.
And she was laid on a silk cushion used for the presentation of her great-grandmother Princess Juliana in 1909.

The proud Daddy has already left the hospital. I think Maxima will leave at the back entrance. He told the press that they didn't know if it will be a boy or a girl. They hoped for a healthy baby. And they got a beautiful little princess.
What a great day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom