Inauguration of King Willem-Alexander & Reception: April 30, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How moving! Princesse Beatrix with her granddaughters, looking kindly after them.

Stunning máximaaa in Royal Blue by Jan Taminiau

Last edited:
Maxima is wearing the Mellerio Sapphire tiara! She looks amazing!

Maxima so REGAL!!! And the big gun Mellerio Sapphire Tiara, nice choice!

So all main ladies in blue! How sweet!

Does anyone know who the civilians are who walked in right before the king and queen

Maxima looks every inch a Queen! Simply stunning!!!!!

Other winners: Letizia and Mathilde. I didn't get a good look at Mary. It seems that Stephanie borrowed a hat from Beatrix. Mette Marit once again is wearing her grandmother's nightgown

Maxima looks like she is about to start crying.

It is nice to see Crown Princess Masako attending such an important event. Crown Princess Letizia and Crown Princess Mathilde looked nice. I liked Crown Princess Victoria's hat.

Last edited:
Maxima looks stunning! The family as a whole looks amazing!

Queen Maxima looks beautiful!

The three A's look lovely too and I like how their dresses are the same except for the collars. They certainly are absorbing a lot today. They're no longer the queen's granddaughters but the King's daughters. They seem somber in some photos, if that's the word I'm looking for.

And ditto on Masako being present. Such a relief to see her!

what did that gentleman say that make the princesses laugh?

Can someone translate what the speaker said about the girls?

Yes, she's a usually a very emotional person but seems to be determined not to cry today :)

Don't know how she does it. I know I would.. Becoming queen consort is a big thing and I can imagine it seems more real than princess.

He mentioned them and said something like 'surely they have a mind of their own'
when we hear it back we'll be able to translate it exactly

What are the members of the States General saying now?

How come some of the Ministers are swearing one way and it seems that others are saying something different?

Are the people who are swearing their allegiance, monarchists? Are the people who don't hold up their hand not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom