Guess the sex of Princess Máxima's 3rd baby

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What will it be?

• Boy

Votes: 122 55.7%
  • Girl

Votes: 86 39.3%
  • Twins: Boy & Girl

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • Twins: Boy & Boy

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Twins: Girl & Girl

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna_R

Heir Apparent
City
Rio de Janeiro
Country
Brazil
This is the thread dedicated to guessing the sex of the new arrival to the Dutch Crown Princely household.

I voted for girl...Though I think a boy will be nice too. There are so much girls in this generation of Orange. Anyway I hope the baby will be healthy and Maxima won't have much troubles during pregnancy.

I voted for a girl as well. Three wonderful little girls... What else could Princess Maxima and Crown Prince Wilhelm-Alexander wish for? Maybe a little boy as a 4th kid? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well, I hope that it is a little boy. Little boys are always so sweet, and he would get to be more of a mama's baby than the first two I think. The first two children of a future monarch are often titles the heir and the spare, although it is not so nice to think of them as that.

There is far less pressure on the third child I think.

Any I just think that it would be sweet to see another little boy in the DRF.

I voted a girl! I think Anita's having a boy, so Maxima will have a third daughter. :flowers:

I went for a girl too I just don't think after Anita's baby there will be any more boys born to the current generation.
Wiitykitty

This is not a guess but a wish...After two girls is quite natural they will have a boy! If they already would has two boy, my wish will be to them having a girl. However, I would like to see them having twins: a baby girl and a baby boy! :ROFLMAO:

Vanesa.

voted for girl but i want them to have a baby boy ;)

i vote baby girl for Maxima

is there any history of twins in either family three

The Queen's sister Princess Irene has twins Princess Margarita and Prince Jamie.

I voted for a boy, there are too many girls in that family.

I think it'll be another girl, although that's not really important.:)

I vote for a boy...if not, William Alexander will be alone between much women...jeje...

I think that it really doesn't matter as long as the baby is well and healthy

I voted boy because Claus-Casimir has to have at least one ally! Even if they are a few years apart, they can stick together at family events! :lol:

I voted for a baby boy too.

I think it will be a girl again. I am actually hoping for 4 girls for Maxima and WA, to equal Queen Juliana. Poor Claus-Casimir...

Statistically however it is more likely that they will get a girl this time, as 'de Telegraaf' explained today.

rosana said:
I voted for a boy, there are too many girls in that family.

I absolutely agree with you Rosana. I vote for a boy.:flowers:

I have voted for a boy because there are so many girls. It would be lovely for the girls to have a baby brother. As usual though we will have to wait and see. :flowers:

queenofcelts said:
I voted for girl...Though I think a boy will be nice too. There are so much girls in this generation of Orange. Anyway I hope the baby will be healthy and Maxima won't have much troubles during pregnancy.

I also voted for a girl... but the important is really that the baby has health and Maxima has a pregnancy without problems...

I think it will be another girl for Maxima and Alexander ...

I voted girl :lol: because of, I should be 3rd child-boy, and I'm girl. :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom