First Day of School for Princess Amalia: December 10, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's called Blauw Bloed and it's every saturday on Nederland 2 at 19.35.
You can view previous editions of the program on

Uitzendinggemist.nl

Argentina's Gente magazine has three pages on this subject, on its current edition (link to its summary provided)

MAXIMA
Su hija Amalia, de 4 años, empezó el nivel básico del colegio y los príncipes de Orange estuvieron acompañando a la princesita en su primer día de clase.

Sumario - Gente Online

What a beautiful family, you can see just how happy and loving a family they are, it warms my heart to see the video footage. So much bad goes on in the World nice to see such a innocent, beautiful little girl growing up and it seems like only yesteday I watched her parents marry.

The school looks wonderful, very inviting and warm, and nice to see Amalia has already built up a trusting relationship with her teacher.

Amalia is so sweet. Thanks for all the picutres. Maxima and w-A seem very proud.

My favorite pic is when Princess Maxima is huging her daughter. You see her so genuinelly happy! And the little girl seems just ready to run happily toward her classmates and beginning to play with them! :D

Vanesa.

Just today, Caras magazine (Argentina) publishes a 3-page article on Amalia's first day to school (the delay is comprehensible, since these types of magazines are weekly)

When I saw the pictures of Amalia's first day of school it brought back memories for me of my first day and to see her parents they were so happy and the pictures were wonderful

Just today, Caras magazine (Argentina) publishes a 3-page article on Amalia's first day to school (the delay is comprehensible, since these types of magazines are weekly)
do you have the link for the photos????

First day of school Princess Catherine-Amalia:

Back
Top Bottom