Dutch Summer Photo Sessions (2005-2012)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The video was nice too. I liked the way the reporters all but clapped when Amalia came to the wall and nearer them!

Could someone translate the portion where WA and Maxima are interviewed?

Caption:
WASSENAAR, NETHERLANDS - JULY 17: Princess Amalia has a drink during a photocall held at 'Villa Eikenhorst' on July 17, 2005 in Wassenaar, Netherlands. Princess Amalia is the eldest daughter of Crown Prince Willem-Alexander and Princess Maxima. (Photo by Michel Porro/Getty Images)

i really like this photo from getty.....Amalia is so cute!!!!!:D

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 278
Is it just me or Amalia looks a lot like her grand-mother Queen Beatrix?

Cristine, When first picture of Catharina-Amalia appeared at the media one forum made this to show how much CA looked after her Grandma

baby-maxima.jpg

I think she has bits of her father, her mother and some of her grandmother. But the fact is that she is turning to a very beautifull girl. The Dutch Royal Family and the Dutch people must be proud of her:) .
Regards.

Maxmia looked tired. Alexia looked soooo sweet. Amalia looked so adorable(as always) and Willem looked..... read jeans???

LaMinka said:
Maxmia looked tired. Alexia looked soooo sweet. Amalia looked so adorable(as always) and Willem looked..... read jeans???

On television it looked like orange jeans. And if one person on this planet is allowed to wear orange jeans, it is the Prince of Orange :p

The Watcher said:
On television it looked like orange jeans. And if one person on this planet is allowed to wear orange jeans, it is the Prince of Orange :p
Hehehe

Mariella

bigheadshirmp said:
Caption:
WASSENAAR, NETHERLANDS - JULY 17: Princess Amalia has a drink during a photocall held at 'Villa Eikenhorst' on July 17, 2005 in Wassenaar, Netherlands. Princess Amalia is the eldest daughter of Crown Prince Willem-Alexander and Princess Maxima. (Photo by Michel Porro/Getty Images)

i really like this photo from getty.....Amalia is so cute!!!!!:D
Awwwww!!!! Amalia is so cute! Thanks for that pics! Shes so cute!

Mariella

It's great to see such a happy family picture! Those are always the best! Princess Maxima looks great and I especially love her new haircut. It suits her really well. The children are adorable and Catharina-Amalia is getting cuter as she gets older. No offense to anyone out there, but she seemed like a grumpy baby for the longest time...never really smiling. It's great to see her smiling now though! And I know I'm just reiterating what a lot of people have said already, but what's up with the red jeans?!

pepperann said:
It's great to see such a happy family picture! Those are always the best! Princess Maxima looks great and I especially love her new haircut. It suits her really well. The children are adorable and Catharina-Amalia is getting cuter as she gets older. No offense to anyone out there, but she seemed like a grumpy baby for the longest time...never really smiling. It's great to see her smiling now though! And I know I'm just reiterating what a lot of people have said already, but what's up with the red jeans?!

i really like Maxima's new haircut lots

and Alexia got cry lots often! mostly newborn baby always cry lots same my cousin's baby had cry lots i hold baby for her and calm i understand why newborn baby get upset for that but mother can handles but Maxima can handles it

Sara Boyce

mtbcm said:
Cristine, When first picture of Catharina-Amalia appeared at the media one forum made this to show how much CA looked after her Grandma

I think she has bits of her father, her mother and some of her grandmother. But the fact is that she is turning to a very beautifull girl. The Dutch Royal Family and the Dutch people must be proud of her:) .
Regards.

Gosh, that's scaried me a lot, hehe! :D We will be sure about who Amalia looks alike when she gets older. But she looks more like her father and grandmother than her mother.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gabriella said:
Amalia is getting more beautiful by the day
Yes, she's so much grown up, isn't she?
What an adorable young lady :)

Thanks for posting these lovely photos everybody! I agree that W-A's pants are hideous, but when your title is Prince of Orange I guess you're entitled to wear the color!

New ! pictures from Colourpress

Attachments

• COLOUR91346h12.jpg
    COLOUR91346h12.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 310
  • COLOUR10261864.jpg
    COLOUR10261864.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 500
I'm a bit late with a reaction, but what a wonderful family.
Look at little Amalia, can you imagine that some day she'll be a queen?
I wonder if Alexia will go the same way as her sister. That she'll become chubby and, well, not that pretty ;) and than suddenly she'll be a beautiful little princess.
And look at Amalia's eyes, those are her mother's eyes :)

They're such an adorable family, CA is growing to be such a cute toddler, and strangely enough, I find it cute that Catharina Amalia is a bit jealous of her baby sister. God knows that I was the same way, when my younger sister was born (at least that's what my parents told us) and we're incredibly close now.

How do you get to the full selection of colourpress before getting to the individual. thanks

these pictures will become classics. they are so wonderful.

Groene Draeck Photo Session: May 6, 2006

Tomorrow a short photosession with Queen Beatrix, CP Willem-Alexander and the Princesses http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Máxima,_Princess_of_Orange[SIZE=-1]Máxima[/SIZE], Catharina-Amalia and Alexia :)
The 'Groene Draeck' is a sailing boat, the 18th [SIZE=-1]birthday gift [/SIZE]for Princess Beatrix[SIZE=-1] from the nation.

[/SIZE]

Thanks for letting us know Watcher! It will be good to see the three generations together since Beatrix wasn't with them in Lech this year.

How Wonderful!!! Thanks!

Hi everyone!!!
My real name is Manon but my nickname is yabou. I know it’s a ridiculous nickname. It’s my father who gave it to me. I’m French. I learn english when I was seven. I am very curious so I will ask a lot of questions. Hope you will answer to all of them!!! It is great that they will go on the Groende Derk. Is it the first time that Alexia goes on the boat???

Thanks watcher I'm looking foward to it.

First photos from ANP

Last edited:
mandyy said:
First photos from ANP
Thanks for this pics. Amalia and Alexia are soo cute.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom