Dutch Summer Photo Sessions (2005-2012)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amailia must have put her foot down and said no matching dresses! HA I love it!
As the eldest daughter, I too had to tell my mother when I was younger (in a childlike way of course)...I don't want to dress like my younger sister anymore...we aren't twins!

Amalia looks like WA and Alexia looks like Maxima...I can't tell who Ariane looks like.....maybe a mixture of them both?

Wonderful pictures. Amalia, Alexia and Ariane are so adorable.

The time has gone so fast, Amalia looks so grown-up already, I am so curious to see how she will look in 5-10 years and her dress is so sweet.

Alexia is the beaty of the family, she is so cute and she has a beautiful dress, the colour fits her very well, she will be such a beautiful young woman when she grows up. Alexia is my favourite of the AAA-girls.

And last but not least, little Ariane (actually she is not so little anymore, OMG she has grown up so fast). She is a nice combination of W-A and Maxima. I mean Amalia looks like W-A and Beatrix, Alexia is a copy of her mother, but Ariane is a nice combination of both of her parents. But they will all be very beutiful in the future, so just watch girls, the boys will be after you. ;) Ariane looks so nice in her summerdress.

I just love these summer photos of the Dutch Crownprince Family, they look all so relaxed and beautiful and they make such a perfect family. I like especially the AAA-team, the girls are my favourits, but W-A and Maxima are a nice couple.

Adorable A-team :in_love:
Girls are really cute. I like these photos a lot, very natural. It's always pleasure to see them.

I love seeing this family, the A-team girls are beautiful. CarolineMathilde, I couldnt of said it better about the girls, but I think that Ariane is going to surpass Alexia on beauty as she gets older. I was so thankful not to see them in matching dresses finally. But what I really love about this family is although the girls were dressed up for the photoshoot, it wasnt a formal affair like a lot of the other CP families do, their hair was messy just any childs hair is going to be who are having a good time with their family.

I love seeing this family, the A-team girls are beautiful. CarolineMathilde, I couldnt of said it better about the girls, but I think that Ariane is going to surpass Alexia on beauty as she gets older. I was so thankful not to see them in matching dresses finally. But what I really love about this family is although the girls were dressed up for the photoshoot, it wasnt a formal affair like a lot of the other CP families do, their hair was messy just any childs hair is going to be who are having a good time with their family.

:D

:D :D...she will I think,Ariane is an almost delicate beauty,even more so in 15 years and on....a heartthrob of sorts...

Lovely family! They are always so happy together. Maxima is a great mother.

What delightful pictures! I love the images of the three sisters tickling each other and laughing. Precious moments. :)

You can not tell how they will turn out when older but Ariane is adorable, in facial expression and features, the perfect little girl.

Lovely family! and they look so much in love like the first day! the girs are so cute!!!! I love the grandmat sneaking to take photos!
I love the queen clothes too, i know it is not correct in this hreat but moderatos ccan move it please, does the queen has her clothes made specially for her? it is not like when you see maxxima, from valentino, natan, etc.......
anyhow everybody looks perfect!

Thank you for the video and photos. I like the fact that the AAA team is not in matching outfits this time. Everyone looks relaxed and happy.

Beautiful family and beautiful girls. Their family just always looks so at ease with each other, relaxed, happy.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Great family!!How the little ladies have grown!

All three passed with flying colours to their next grade in school.
Now it's off for the holiday fun.Much of the holidays will be spend
in London for,ao,the Olympic Games.The Prince was very open on how
difficult it is at times to work and at the same time deal with the
fact of his brother being in the state he is.The emotions often
make the work difficult to perform.

And personally I'm sure these occasions of just look and smile,
and then get superficial flack on looks,as well.

And off the hook,

The Princess Máxima is worried about two dear family members,her brother-in-law and her youngest sister Inez.The latter being admitted to a clinic due to Anorexia,ao.Something one would hush about a few years back,but yet a open up issue.Alltho for direct family to deal with this is very difficult,very worrying.Let us all hope Inez will be out and about and making progress soon.

While at work Máxima knows how to hide her worries better then in situations like this morning,the mere shoot.Still,she is there and does what is expected and makes the best of it.Chapeau a nuestra chica latina!!

The Prince of Orange making a statement on the situation of his brother Friso.He expresses the gratefullness of the Royal Family to the press for their conduct in the matter,and also thanks everybody in the country and abroad for the many signs of sympathy,towards HM as well as Princess Mabel.He said it was very important to especially HM and his sister-in-law to feel supported.There has been an outpoor.

NOS - Koningshuis

Last edited:
Beautiful girls, beautiful family.

But please, why why why are all three girls dressed alike again? They weren't last year, so why now? Me thinks they are a bit old for that.

I think CA is too old but Alexia and Ariane are still the right age to wear the same clothes, not for long though.

Beautiful picture of beautiful happy family :)

The girls are just precious :rose:

I really love the pictures, the girls are absolutely adorable and WA and Máxima are just wonderfully sweet together.

But please, why why why are all three girls dressed alike again? They weren't last year, so why now? Me thinks they are a bit old for that.
Perhaps the girls wanted to look alike. With CP Maxima as their mother I would assume they are quite headstrong and want to have a say in what they wear.

Last edited:
Perhaps the girls wanted to look alike.
True,that is what happens.:)

With CP Maxima as their mother I would assume they are quite headstrong and want to have a say in what they wear.

True again,that is exactly what their dad told this morning that the girls are:headstrong!And,he added,there is nothing wrong with that....Well,ok..grin....;)

Last edited:
Great family!!How the little ladies have grown!

All three passed with flying colours to their next grade in school.
Now it's off for the holiday fun.Much of the holidays will be spend
in London for,ao,the Olympic Games.The Prince was very open on how
difficult it is at times to work and at the same time deal with the
fact of his brother being in the state he is.The emotions often
make the work difficult to perform.

And personally I'm sure these occasions of just look and smile,
and then get superficial flack on looks,as well.

And off the hook,

The Princess Máxima is worried about two dear family members,her brother-in-law and her youngest sister Inez.The latter being admitted to a clinic due to Anorexia,ao.Something one would hush about a few years back,but yet a open up issue.Alltho for direct family to deal with this is very difficult,very worrying.Let us all hope Inez will be out and about and making progress soon.

While at work Máxima knows how to hide her worries better then in situations like this morning,the mere shoot.Still,she is there and does what is expected and makes the best of it.Chapeau a nuestra chica latina!!

The Prince of Orange making a statement on the situation of his brother Friso.He expresses the gratefullness of the Royal Family to the press for their conduct in the matter,and also thanks everybody in the country and abroad for the many signs of sympathy,towards HM as well as Princess Mabel.He said it was very important to especially HM and his sister-in-law to feel supported.There has been an outpoor.

NOS - Koningshuis

Thank you for the summary :flowers:. The girls are growing up very lovely indeed. Glad they'll be able to make it to the Games in London for the Olympics (and the state of the Crown Prince's brother is simply heart-breaking. I do hope things get better for them.

I'm not a fan of the matching dresses myself. I think having them dress in the same style but different color would have been better.

Perhaps the girls wanted to look alike.
True,that is what happens.:)

True again,that is exactly what their dad told this morning that the girls are:headstrong!And,he added,there is nothing wrong with that....Well,ok,he who knows himself...grin....;)

I have no doubt that the younger girls want to look like their older sister, so perhaps that was the case for the photo shoot. Kids can be funny about these things (I know, because my younger sister ALWAYS wanted to do what I was doing and wear what I was wearing). If they're headstrong too, it's better that the parents pick their battles. Fighting over outfits is not conducive (unless the child wants to wear something that is completely inappropriate for the occasion).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom