Dutch Summer Photo Sessions (2005-2012)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooohh!!! What a great photosession! The three Orange girls are getting so big! They are all little beauties. Princess Amalia seems to have a strong personnality, Princess Alexia is the prettiest of them, and Princess Ariane the little sweety. We can't said if she would get prettier than her sisters, for she is a toddler yet, but I like her a big deal too .

Prince Willem Alexander and Princess Maxima seems very happy together and I hope the will keep this way for ever and ever. I, for one, I believe in eternal love. I'm a romantic, yes...:wub:

As for Vuvuzellas...They are quite hilarious, but if you hears their sound for more than five minutes you could get crazy!!! It sounds like hundred of mosquitoes going to attack you! :lol:

Vanesa.

If the yawning and blowing on the vuvuzela is anything to go by seems as if a certain little princess may possibly have been watching some soccer with dad!

The interview with the prince and princess seemed a bit less interesting than usual, mainly as they mostly talked about soccer (like the rest of the country - me included). Some info:

Apparently Amalia and Alexia are doing well at school. The prince said that they were a bit worried about Amalia as she skipped a class, but in the end it turned out well. Alexia also is doing well and has a nice group of friends. Ariane says everytime when she is near the school ' I am four years old, I want to stay here' (children start primairy school after their 4th birthday).

They watched the match against Brazil at home, but the prince and princess will be going to South Africa for the match against Uruguay. And if the Dutch team wins, he will also go to the final.

The girls were only told on the morning itself that the press would be coming over. By now princess Amalia realizes that she is actually a princess, bt according to the parents nobody at schools bothers her with it.

Last edited:
Lovely!!! The girls seemed to enjoy kicking the football about and playing with that BLASTED vevuzela. Those things are such an annoyance when watching the matches on television, and my cousin (who lives in South Africa) says that they are terrible in person. I hope the girls get to watch the matches with their parents.

Question about the video: Did the narrator say that Amalia "stole the show" or is that my imagination?

The Oranje's are my favourite family! Those girls are gorgeous and so bubbly just like their mum. Ariane kissing Maxima is totally precious. I used to think Amalia was all Willem Alexander but in some of the photos I see her like Maxima

Lovely!!! The girls seemed to enjoy kicking the football about and playing with that BLASTED vevuzela. Those things are such an annoyance when watching the matches on television, and my cousin (who lives in South Africa) says that they are terrible in person. I hope the girls get to watch the matches with their parents.

Question about the video: Did the narrator say that Amalia "stole the show" or is that my imagination?

Yes.

"Prinses Amalia stal de show met een knal oranje vuvuzela"
=
"Princess Amalia stole the show with a bright orange vuvuzela."

Josette :flowers:

The interview with the prince and princess seemed a bit less interesting than usual, mainly as they mostly talked about soccer (like the rest of the country - me included). Some info:

Thanks for the summery of the interview :flowers:
I think since the world cup is on and many people are about it it was the main subject but the girls seemed very into it running aorund with the ball & the orange vuvuzela :D
Its great to know that Amailia isnt being bothered by others which can be quite hard if she was.

Arent the girls on holiday? Do you think they might go with the WA & Maxima to the finals?

Wonderful pictures of a lovely family. Just to correct the record, this was not an interview. The Oranges have a deal with the press. Every year before summer vacation, they pose for them with their children. After that, the press are not to fotograph them in their private time. (vacation)

They didn't attend the semi-finals, and tbh I think it would be unwise to take them to the final.

I wish I could see them there, tough. :D These girls are just adorable. And Princess Ariadne is growing up as a very sweet and cute angel. :flowers:

Vanesa.

:previous:

Yes, Willem-Alexander and Máxima will attend the final - not the three girls (which was who Princess Robijn was referring to).

Thanks for the pics. Their photo sessions are always full of smiles. Alexia seems so shy here, she has a very sweet and pretty face.

I was in holiday for Spain so I couldn't be active in the website a lot but thank you very much everyone for photos & videos! It was a fantastic photo session & all the family looks happy! These 3 Dutch cuties Amalia, Alexia & Ariane grew up a lot.:flowers:

I've always liked Princess Alexia, for she is so spontaneous and beatiful. She seems to be very sensitive. Princess Ariane is too little yet, but I think she will become a real beauty after some years. :flowers:

Vanesa.

BTW, does anyone know how tall Amalia is? She's quite tall for a 6 1/2 year old!

Well I'm not sure how tall she is, but the Dutch are some of the tallest people on average in the world, so I'm not really surprised she's a bit taller than average.

I think Amalia is going to grow up into a very pretty woman. Alexia looks just like Maxima, and as Maxima is gorgeous, well... ;) Ariane is still a bit young to be making predictions.

Both W-A and Maxima are tall people. When both parents are tall their children will most probably be tall too and possibly even taller than the parents.

Photo Session in Tavarnelle, Italy: July 4, 2011

Queen Beatrix, Prince Willem-Alexander & Princess Máxima and the little Princesses will attend a photo session in Tavarnelle, Italy, on 4 July 2011.

Fotosessie Oranjes in Tavarnelle – Shownieuws.tv

This topic will be opened closer to the date of the photo session.

Photogallery from the annual photosession in the area of Tavarnelle Val di Pesa in Italy. July 04, 2011

PPE Agency Tavernelle ** Getty Images

Last edited:
Aww they all look so beautiful! The 3 girls are gorgeous I their colorful dresses. Queen Beatrix looks relaxed and happy with 3 of her grandchildren.

Last edited:
What lovely photos of the whole family. The AAA girls,lovely in their summer dresses. I wonder if there are going to be photos of the other grandchildren of Queen Beatrix.

Finally no matching dresses!!! Thank god!

Very nice & natural family.

I love them, they always look so natural! :flowers:
The girls are so pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom