Dutch Summer Photo Sessions (2005-2012)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This family always looks so happy. These photos are great, I can't choose my favourite

the girls look beautul and I love their dress! I can imagine how intimidating must befor the girls to see that line of photographers, althought by now may be they use too!
great photos!

i love the girls!!! they can be girls, sisters and have the same parents, but they look so diferently from each other, which is aborable.
just imagine having lots of kids of the same gender, but all of them not looking alike at all, genes are an amazing thing.

about the dresses, they are beautiful, but i agree with some members here that they are too old to dress alike, especially Amalia.
maybe if they wanted to follow a pattern and color, they could give 2 of them a diferent style of that dress 'made' in a blouse, ex: Amalia with that dress turned blouse with a skirt, Ariane with shorts and Alexia stays the way she was.
sometimes the same style with diferent cuts are way cuter and wise for girls reaching 10 years old. i remenber i saw pictures of Elisabeth and Eleonore of Belgium where the 2 of them wore the same clothes, but one was a t-shirt version (and Elisabeth wore it with jeans) and the other was the dress version.

W-A's comments on Friso

I had a Dutch friend of mine quickly translate what WA said at the photo shoot regarding his brother. Very sad.

""We all can imagine you have one burning question: how is your brother Friso doing? That's why I want to comment on this myself. Until now there has been no change in his situation. The diagnosis as given in Innsbruck is still valid. As soon as there's a change, we'll inform you through the RVD. Until then there's just no change and the situation is the same. We want to thank you, the media, for your restraint and count on you doing the same in the future. And we want to thank everybody for supporting us since Feb 17th, and are still supporting us. It's doing our family good, and especially for my mom and her daughter-in-law it's really important they have this support. So thanks, and I hope we'll have a positive message in the future."

Megan

Cute family! All of them are so lovely. I always enjoy their photoshoots.

I had a Dutch friend of mine quickly translate what WA said at the photo shoot regarding his brother. Very sad.

""We all can imagine you have one burning question: how is your brother Friso doing? That's why I want to comment on this myself. Until now there has been no change in his situation. The diagnosis as given in Innsbruck is still valid. As soon as there's a change, we'll inform you through the RVD. Until then there's just no change and the situation is the same. We want to thank you, the media, for your restraint and count on you doing the same in the future. And we want to thank everybody for supporting us since Feb 17th, and are still supporting us. It's doing our family good, and especially for my mom and her daughter-in-law it's really important they have this support. So thanks, and I hope we'll have a positive message in the future."

Megan
Thank you Megan for this translation. Thank you also to Lucien for summarizing the interview during the photosession.

The family seems very appreciative of the support that they've received from the nation regarding Friso.

I'm hoping that Maxima's sister and brother-in-law will make a full recovery.

Based on Lucien's summary it appears that the girls are doing very well and the whole family looks great together.

W-A always seems to be bursting with pride and happiness when he is with his wife and daughters. :)

Can someone please translate the part that they mention about the summer house in Greece? I think I heard the word Greece during their interview. Thank you.

Love what Maxima is wearing the girl's dresses are horrible IMO I love Maxima's top

Thank you for your reply.I know that they bought a home in Greece but did they say in the interview if they are going to visit Greece during their holidays?

Great photos:) But I wish they'd stop dressing all the girls in the same outfits for the photos. I think Amalia is getting a bit too old for it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom