Dutch State Visit to India: 14th - 18th October 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumutqueen

Imperial Majesty
City
Middlewich
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by a moderator:

Not loving Maxima's rather tight and 'minimalist', drab dress - with small bird feather explosions. For an Indian audience, surely she should have been somewhat more 'covered up' and draped with perhaps more of a splash of colour in tribute to Indian guests.

Key point: she doesnt always get it right.

For an Indian audience, surely she should have been somewhat more 'covered up' and draped with perhaps more of a splash of colour in tribute to Indian guests.

Key point: she doesnt always get it right.

Whilst I am not a fan of the look, I do not think it needs to be more "covered up" for the Indian audience. They can happily cope with a dress like that. ?

It's been great following this tour so far. I love this photo from today! Maxima is one of my favourite European royals, she seems to be very likeable.

And the last day day of visit to India today 18 October

https://www.anpfoto.nl/search.pp?eventid=5074764

To beard or not to beard? for the King Willem-Alexander

"Maxima: That beard looks great on him""

"The king " It is quite itchy. It does take less time to shave. ”How long does the beard last? "Until he is off, he remains," said the king. And: "You don't think I would leave a beard if my wife didn't like it?""

EYA-That off-shoulder, rose flowered gown actually took my breath away. The color is perfect for Maxima and it is one of the prettiest, most flattering dresses I have seen in a very long time. Thanks for sharing the pictures so I can see it again!

HEREDITY PRINCESS=I really like Maxima also, for the same reason as you. In fact, Maxima and Willem-Alexander both just seem like they would be fun to be around-not stiff or stuffy at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom