Dutch Royals at the Torino Winter Olympics: February 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
rosalyn said:
Nice family. Alexia looks like W. Who is Erica? the lady holding Alexia?

she is the head of the Dutch sports federation and good buddy of WA. you wouldnt guess by looking at her now but she used to be one of the worlds top swimmers.

The girls are so adorable! And for a Dutch princess, Maxima looks astonishing in orange! Great pics! Thanks everyone.

OMG! Princess Maxima looks so ugly in this pic! I didn't mean to offend any of her fan but looks like the paparazzi caught her in a bad moment..

Last edited by a moderator:
pollyemma said:
she is the head of the Dutch sports federation and good buddy of WA. you wouldnt guess by looking at her now but she used to be one of the worlds top swimmers.

We all used to be something :) One day, I was trying on clothes and I was like....when did I get my mom's legs!

But back to the topic...the family looks great! I always enjoy watching pics of the W-A and Maxima. They appear to enjoy each others company a great deal. At least in IMO.

They are all so cute :)

More screenshots, video NOS

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_001.jpg
    ScreenHunter_001.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 295
  • ScreenHunter_002.jpg
    ScreenHunter_002.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 250
  • ScreenHunter_003.jpg
    ScreenHunter_003.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 315
  • ScreenHunter_004.jpg
    ScreenHunter_004.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 268
  • ScreenHunter_005.jpg
    ScreenHunter_005.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 245
  • ScreenHunter_006.jpg
    ScreenHunter_006.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 294
awww, all those photos were incredible! thanks to everyone posting them..

my favourite ones of the first day were this ones with erika tepstra holding alexia (she looks so happy to have the baby princess with her! what a sweet lady) and the one of amalia showing alexia her orange toy. the way they all carry orange things all the time, even the little girls, is so nice! what a nice spirit of patriotism :)
http://img125.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=55225_2385330.jpg

i look forward to see many many more!

don't you think the girl sitting next to maxima in the last bath of pictures in the skiing competition looks like mary donaldson? :)

they are so cute!!! i think alexia and amalia are the two beautiful sisters of tomorrow.they will be like victoria and madeleine.

Willem-Alexander & Maxima on February 14, 2006 (from LFI)

nvqmtk.jpg
nvqng1.jpg
nvqnhh.jpg
nvqnmb.jpg

ps. sorry for the tiny size...

Dutch Crown Prince Willem Alexander and Princess Maxima attend the Freestyle Skiing competition on Day 5 of the 2006 Turin Winter Olympic Games on February 15, 2006 in Sauze d'Oulx, Italy.

Photos from Getty images

Attachments

• 56858009.jpg
    56858009.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 205
  • 56858022.jpg
    56858022.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 238
  • 56858008.jpg
    56858008.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 188
  • 56858007.jpg
    56858007.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 316
  • 56858006.jpg
    56858006.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 225
  • 56858005.jpg
    56858005.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 7,713
  • 56858023.jpg
    56858023.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 189
  • 56858041.jpg
    56858041.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 239
  • 56858042.jpg
    56858042.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 333
  • 56858043.jpg
    56858043.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 343
in the last pics with the blue jumper she is looking really strange :confused: :eek:
it looks like she have a beard... or maybe it is no maxima.. but it is the same hat..??!!!!

Oh, this is just getting better and better! ;) Thanks for the pictures, purple_platinum! :)

Larzen said:
Charming :cool:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...1&d=1140058333
she looks very different without makeup, Im glad she is wearing the team suit now, she looked a little out of place at the skating in a tweedsuit with fur collar and with a handbag
tongue.gif
Yes, very charming indeed... ahem. I'd rather see her wearing the tweedsuit, to be honest. :) I think people should wear tweedsuits more often, even if they're totally inappropriate. More power to the women who where tweedsuits n'importe ou! :D

I love this picture and couldn't help posting it, although there are tons of pics similar to this one:eek: , in this thread. Moderators are free to delete it, of course.​

(Source: Hola magazine)

i agree with maxie, the team jacket is nice and shows a lot of "patriotism" as i said before, but i prefer maxima wearing tailored suits much more.
i just read another forum and saw how there are people who are really positive :) they all mentioned how young that chewing gum and the bubbles made maxima and adored the fact that she went to the olympics without make up. after all, that would be absolutely out of place.

alexia is a cutie pie. i can't help smiling when i see pictures of her. i have the impression she wont be as blonde as amalia, and will be more like constantijn and friso compared to willem, who is the oldest and blondest.

carlota said:
i agree with maxie, the team jacket is nice and shows a lot of "patriotism" as i said before, but i prefer maxima wearing tailored suits much more.
i just read another forum and saw how there are people who are really positive :) they all mentioned how young that chewing gum and the bubbles made maxima and adored the fact that she went to the olympics without make up. after all, that would be absolutely out of place.

alexia is a cutie pie. i can't help smiling when i see pictures of her. i have the impression she wont be as blonde as amalia, and will be more like constantijn and friso compared to willem, who is the oldest and blondest.

I think alexia compared to maxima, because she isn't a natural blonde.And her sister en brothers has dark hair. Amalia compared to Willem only the eyes are the same eyes as Maxima.

Attachments

• 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 3,063
  • 0.JPG
    0.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 290
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 267
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 1,554
  • 2d0ec_PPE_AMALIA_25.jpg
    2d0ec_PPE_AMALIA_25.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 249
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 243
  • 04_11_award_royal2.jpg
    04_11_award_royal2.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 294
Great photos! I love seeing them interact with Haakon, too.

These kids are cuties. I must say when C-A was born I though she was rather weird looking but she is so adorable now, especially alexia. One questions. Where do they get there mouths from. It looks like there always frowning. But they have the cutest smiles.

Nice pictures indeed! I always thought they had a spanish speaking nanny, but with such a name she can only be dutch ;)

I hope Maxima sees the horrible pictures of her with the chewing gum and decides never to make that mistake again!

from hello

The Scandianavian pair aren't the only royals in town, as Prince Willem-Alexander of the Netherlands and his wife Maxima are also in Turin

ny8bbn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom