Crown Princess Máxima's Second Pregnancy: News and Pictures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amalia's birth was due to January, and she was born december 7th, so i am sure that Maxima's baby will be born in June.

Princess Maxima said:
Amalia's birth was due to January, and she was born december 7th, so i am sure that Maxima's baby will be born in June.

But haven´t we known earlier, that Amalia would not be due in january, but in december? I believe to remember, that her birth date was corrected and that her birth in december was no surprise for me...is my memory fooling me? :confused:

It was originally said that Maxima's first baby was due in February. Later the date was changed to January. Amalia was then born at the beginning of December. She was a normal weight so we know she wasn't premature like Sophie's baby. I think they purposely stated this to keep the press away from the hospital.

No at the beginning it was announced that the bay is to be born in mid january. Then they said when maxima had to rest that the baby will be born in the old year(2003).So everybody expected a baby in the last days of the year but the baby was born on december 7th. So to me it seems as if the second baby will be born at the end of june...

he/she is about to come!!

i really wish maxima an easy delivery :)

i'm only saying that we need to wait less as it's about to arrive any day. i¡m not saying she went to hospital :)

he/she is about to come!!

i really wish maxima an easy delivery :)

carlota said:
i'm only saying that we need to wait less as it's about to arrive any day. i¡m not saying she went to hospital :)

:D You could work for a tabloid...you know how to make a catching headline.

You make me nervous :p

Okay, the facts:

- Máxima wanted to go to Paris (for a UN Microcredit meeting), 20 and 21 June. She didn't go, according the RVD because her [font=verdana, arial][font=verdana, arial][font=verdana, arial]advanced pregnancy.[/font][/font][/font]

- 25 June, Willem-Alexander goes together with Beatrix to Germany, Hitzacker (where her late husband Claus was born).

- 29 June, Willem-Alexander attends Veterans day ( morning, afternoon and evening)

- 9 July, Willem-Alexander goes to Vancoucer (Canada) as IOC-member

If they know they are not letting us know they know! lol

I think like with Amalia they are going to wait until the baby is born.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom