Christmas in Argentina for WA, Máxima and their Family: December 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are two probable options IMHO: her family residence in Recoleta (Buenos Aires) or the family countryside house in the outer BA (I believe their house is in Pingüinos Country Club, or Martindale CC, I don't remember exactly). I don't think they are staying at the Ambassador's residence - but that could be another one.
In recoleta in an appartment, with the 3 girls in the summer a little bit difficult , i think , probably in their house in Pinguinos where they can enjoy the summer time outside!

In recoleta in an appartment, with the 3 girls in the summer a little bit difficult , i think , probably in their house in Pinguinos where they can enjoy the summer time outside!

Probably true, plus a countryside home can provide them with more privacy for their stay.

I found no reports on her stay today, the media is completely silent about it! :ermm:

How lovely for Princess Maxima and the AAA girls to be able to get away with some privacy. The press is certainly careful about what they print after the legal smackdowns they have recieved at the hand of the DRF.

OUTCOME OF THE PRINCESS MAXIMA AND COMES THE QUEEN BEATRIX

In the coming hours, arrive to our country and Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands and his entourage, together with the prince and husband Max, William Alexander. They also will travel to La Angostura, where they have rented three houses in an exclusive country.

LLEGO LA PRINCESA MAXIMA Y VIENE LA REINA BEATRIZ - Reporter del Espectaculo

Hi Ashelen,

The article does not mention Willem Alexander, only Máxima and the three girls.

But surely Willem Alexander will be coming to Argentina too, to spend christmas with his family, won't he? Verde Esperalda, do you happen to know when the photoshoot will take place?

But surely Willem Alexander will be coming to Argentina too, to spend christmas with his family, won't he? Verde Esperalda, do you happen to know when the photoshoot will take place?

The photo shoot will take place on December 22nd

OUTCOME OF THE PRINCESS MAXIMA AND COMES THE QUEEN BEATRIX

In the coming hours, arrive to our country and Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands and his entourage, together with the prince and husband Max, William Alexander. They also will travel to La Angostura, where they have rented three houses in an exclusive country.

LLEGO LA PRINCESA MAXIMA Y VIENE LA REINA BEATRIZ - Reporter del Espectaculo

I don't know if this is a trustful information :ermm: I think it is a bit weird if the Queen is not going to spend the Christmas on her own Country.

I don't know where the photoshoot will take place, I would pressume in the Embassy? Or some place where they can keep journalists relatively in control...

Speaking of press, two papparazzo - pictures of Máxima & the girls with Jorge Zorreguieta & Carmen Cerruti eating ice-cream in an very well known ice cream-parlor in Callao Ave. (nearby her parent's residence) are published this week in a gossip magazine.

The article states that Máxima would be coming back to NL soon, to spend the New Year with the royal family. But again, this is a gossip magazine...

In the pictures, Máxima is wearing black, high - heeled shoes and golden earrings, and the same dark glasses she wore to her recent visit to Slovakia.

Last edited:
is it possible to post the pics on this forum?

I would be very surprise if the Queen spend xmas in argentina! but everything is possible!

Exactly these pictures I was talking about...

The website of the RF doesn't say anything about a trip of HM Beatrix abroad in the inmediate future (december 07), not even about W-A's. He has scheduled activities in the Netherlands at least until tomorrow. Is it possible that this is not included in the website because it would be a private visit? (if true?)

There are no visible bodyguards surrounding them in the picture, but it is easy to imagine there must be. She always brings security every time she's here, to keep an eye on her - at a proper distance. The article doesn't say anything about it either.

It is also remarkable that she chose a table next to the window... anyone who walks along Callao Av. could see her, so could the papparazzos...however, i believe she was not seeking for a particular privacy, if not she would have asked for delivery!! Hahaha now seriously, this does not entitle photographers to chase her, but this was to be expected...

I think she was expecting the papparazzi, becasue she has the girls very well dress and this is not the usual style in argentina for kids, they look with very european dresses

I think she was expecting the papparazzi, becasue she has the girls very well dress and this is not the usual style in argentina for kids, they look with very european dresses

I think they are dressed like every normal child

Thank you for posting the pictures! The girls look sweet in their summer dresses though I think Princess Maxima is a brave mummy to take them for ice cream in such nice(and easily mussed)outfits.

I disagree, those dresses could be worn by just any Argentinian toddler as well! Plus, they are indeed Princesses, and they i'm sure they are supposed to look always neat and tidy...

Verde Esmeralda:
you might be right, but last time that i was there a year ago and i dressed my daughter like this I could notice the look of all the people in the streets and family! and the other thing that would make the people to turn around and look at me it was to take my daughter in a stroller!-she was 4 at the time-
but you are right after all they are princesses

Last edited:
Yum! Anytime is a good time for ice cream! ( I hear that Argentina has great ice cream too.)

Yum! Anytime is a good time for ice cream! ( I hear that Argentina has great ice cream too.)
yes, the best ice cream!!! and I did the same as soon as I arrive to Argentina I took my daughter to the same ice cream shop!
I was wondering if Maxima would take the girls in a bus "colectivo" ride, probably not. I remeber when I took my daughter the first time she was 3 years old, first time in Argentina and first time in a bus, she had so much fun she wanted to hung from the top bars like a monkey!, she was so excited looking all over the place and she wanted to ring the bell at the back for the exit, it wasn't so much fun for me becasue I was trying to keep her safe, she always is in the car seat buckle up! well she just had one ride in the bus and it was enough for me!!!but i must say she had a lot of fun!, the same with the subway, one ride and she was all over the place!!! it wasn't for me too much stress! Hope she take the girls to the zoo, it is wonderfull place for the kids, mine love it!

the girls are dress like normal kids but not maxima , she dresses a bit too well on that occasion but anyway i am glad that we have pics of them

Yes, I am almost sure Máxima knew that someone would picture them there.
They seem to be having a great time! It's winter here but I could eat an argentinean ice cream right now! ;)
I like the girl's dresses, they are very pretty. I agree most mothers wouldnt dress their children with fancy dresses in this kind of event but I prefer to see the little girls dressed like that than wearing messy or boyish cloths.

thank you so much for the photos, are so cute the girls!!!! a day out with grandma! i wonder who is next to them a bodyguard???

Thanks to all for the pictures. Amalia looks hot and tired from her outing. Still, they are having a good time.

It seems that Princess Alexia is recycling the dress that was worn by Princess Amalia during the last photoshoot in Argentina, around two years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom